How does one get his leg like this?

How does one get his leg like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S4O5voOCqAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hear that 3D printing is getting pretty advanced now days

straighten it and then tense the muscles you used to straighten it pretty hard, but not too hard

atg front squats
atg back squats

atg is the most important part

bodyweight squats got me these.
not that they're big, but you don't necessarily need heavy weight to grow your legs.
legs grow natty very quickly

Suck huge amounts of dicks

Your legs look like you could step on someone's face and then squash it with your bare feet.

Did the exact same proccess and got very similar gains, but they're less visible because my legs are hairy as fuck

looks great lad. would lick cum off inner thighs/10

The guy is flexing so hard his muscle looks distended.

look how long your fucking feet are. do you even need to wear flippers when you go snorkeling?

no u

>he doesn't have size 14 shoes at 5'8
who /hobbit/ here

Here

Nico cock, bro.

Your knees looks like horror faces

thanks, man

how tall are you?
cute undies :s

5'11

kek, good job
your right knee looks like it's trying to escape

Looks way better

> can do 2pl8 squats
> legs don't look anything as good as that

wtf

Ask handegg

stop falling for the bloatmaxxing meme

literally

even if you have a wilks of 400+ if youre slightly chubby the skinny teenage dyel outclasses you

i should add that a bicycle is my primary method of transportation.

Honestly his knee looks absolutely fucked, but I'm no expert.

be morbidly obese for 15 years and lose the weight.

that's a pretty small leg if it wasn't flexed. Any leg with a little bit of muscle will look like that

My nigga

like this? squats you fuckin silly.

yo this is normal tho right?

Bruh no wtf

Wut

what should i do about it?

i dont know. nothing? guess its just the way you are bro. maybe you can find a knee skin reduction surgeon in Cuba or something.

I skip leg day: The Thread

Well your inner quad (Adductor Longus) is fucking massive and I'm mirin but its disproportionate.

I'm no doctor I'm a fucking theatre major but I reckon its got something to do with that. Humans are the most adaptive beings on the planet soooo

>its disproportionate.
does that mean I'm squatting wrong?

Best source of protons

Now that I have the protons how do I get electrons?

You've gotta squat deep to get that chicken wing boiiiii

By skipping legs.

could be your muscle insertions. My inner quad is even bigger and disproportionate to yours. It's so big it actually hangs over my knee. No matter how much I target outer quads it remains like this

what u squat son

My max is 315 for 1 right now. My best was 315 for 3 when I ended my bulk a few months ago. I do 255X4 for my working sets right now. All ATG.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Veeky Forums told me doing atg will destroy your knees tho

I started with the bar and slowly worked my way up to this making sure to squat with perfect form. It took about 4 years so it's nothing special but I have never had any issues with my knees.

thanks bruh, maybe I'll switch to ATG. IPF depth seems like its kind of cheating. I can only ATG like 275 but I can IPF 425.

Sup handegg

Answer my dm

>Adductor longus
>Inner quad
>Not Vastus medialis

What the fuck.

Be a manlet.
t. manlet

Former fatty maybe?

nty

Post pics from side pls

You literally only have to squat, like 40-50 reps at a time, maybe some 20 side lunges per leg if you have shit genes

Or do less reps with weight if you want to end up with shit cardio and no long term gains

Are the outsides of your thighs less meaty than the insides (the sides that touch your dick)?

My insides are much more meaty and I'm afraid that this isn't normal and is caused by me squatting wide.

eat white bread: youtu.be/S4O5voOCqAQ

SS + GOMAD

atg gives you huge ass and thats it, take your broscience somewhere else

>have big legs
>can only squat ~120kg for reps
>can bench 115kg for reps

I just dont get it guys my squat just doesnt want to go up no matter what I do it is a fucking struggle. I dont even wanna be a gymbro but I am soon gonna bench my squat.

It’s just about being cut, make sure you squat heavy and deadlift, and do some ab work that involves the legs (leg raises and such)

sets/reps ?

Go into your basement and find the cable line. Cut it and hold the wires inside while holding your penis. This will immediately charge you with electrons and because you're holding your dick you'll get demigod libido + girth + your legs will pump up in miliseconds.

You are fat

Im on my whey bro. Don't let the gains train sail without me!

actually not even that fat 15% bf. I am just a weakling when it comes to my legs.

You have flat feet, you need inserts for your shoes or some other kind of correction. Also please donate some of your calve genetics to me

The fuck bro, are you former fatty?

Naw I'm just like that everywhere

Post legs or stfu faggot