Whats brehs monthly payments for gym membership?

whats brehs monthly payments for gym membership?

>price
>location
so cal/lbc
>name
la fitness

I got the Costco 24 hour fitness contract for 656 for 2 years. equates to about 27/mo which is good.

$55 cad ($40 USD? guessing here)

YMCA

fucking expensive but pretty much the only actual gym in town plus theres 3 locations

$67 for me and my gf
Baton Rouge, LA
Anytime Fitness

10$

youfit

University
nothing except a 75$ per semester fee :.)

I do two different ones.

>Price
189 / 450 BRL
>Location
Brazil
>Name
Bio Fitness / Top Swim

The first one I pay for the "race bootcamp" program, high intensity interval training, crossfit training and functional training.

The other one for swimming, sauna, lifting and pilates.

>price
$25
>location
any LA Fitness
>name
...LA Fitness

16.99 aud/w

pretty damn expensive, but it's a great gym, 24hr and within walking distance of my house

>price
22$/month + 50$ yearly fees
>location
QC
>name
World Gym

>price
$27 every 2 weeks
>location
Canada, AB, Calgary
>name
Goodlife fitness

Fairy expensive but you get access to any goodlife in Canada which is pretty awesome. I swear when I signed up 3 years ago it was more around 24 dollars.

$50/yr
Paid like $700 up front when I was 12 for the lifetime thing
23 now and I still go

24 hr btw

10 dolla
tho there were some fees its more than 120/year, but less than 240/yera

is $45 for Anytime Fitness a lot?

$15,000/yr

big city in the us of a

it's included for school bro.

50 R$ probably 15$

Bronzil

Flipper.

40 aud per month, which is a good price here. Not 24 hour but there's a heated pool, spa and sauna. Avoid them because they're always full of old cunts though. Might switch to 24 hour gym after my times up.

ive had this for the past 6 or 7 years, worth it

Same
Mine is very new/nice as well

$49.99/year as a founding member of a 24 Hour

>price
$100 down, $10 monthly
>location
Plano, Texas (near Dallas)
>name
Texas Family Fitness

>price
20 euro/month
>location
germany/bremen
>name
mcfit

what do you do after your 2 year limit is up?

$10/mo no contract at 24hr Gold's. I don't get any classes or shit, but fuck they've got 2 platforms and 2 squat racks. Love all the competition in town with other globogyms and crossfit gyms. Same location was $35 per month back in 2012, and wasn't 24hr.

I fucking hate YMCA because they base off of income. I don't want to play like $60 a month to go and still have to deal with the poor and homeless who get their memberships subsidized.

Untermensch

>price
15 quid/month
>location
LONDON
>name
Qmotion

>Price
£18.99

>Location
Bongland

A hotel basement thats pretty alright. Its pretty aesthetic with all of the stone support pillars to the hotel above. The freeweights area is pretty small and the real killer for me is one set of cables. Still breddy gud gym

About 30€ if you stick to frequent sales

Austria

club danube

Its pretty alright, especially as i know half the staff and its usually quite empty towards the evening.

$35
PA
Snap Fitness

keycard access open 24/7

Spousal fees for college gym are $70 CAD per semester. SO is a TA/grad student. Not sure about summer fee schedules.
East of Toronto.

$37.25 , for some reason they're absolute jews and charge taxes after their advertised price, instead of modifying the price to be the ad price after tax.

Florida
Anytime fitness

also key card access, and is open 24/7

50 EUR a month.

For that I get a powerlifting gym with a full assortiment of barbells, platforms, powercages, prowlers, and tires.

Rather than going to a cheap gym where I would have to wait for the one bench to be available, I choose to pay a bit more to always have the equipment I need.

Where at in florida?

>Denmarkland
>235 DKK/month (39.33 Murrican burgers)

50 euro for academic year

>tfw uni gym

>>price
free
>location
nj
>name
Rutgers university

Take all your showers at the gym after your daily workout and it pays for itself.

In my city we have this meme currency that you can earn by doing various touristy shit like checking in at tourist attractions and doing some local trivia quizzes online.. As a student I get a discount too. Regular price is 34 Euros for a full month and I pay 25 Euros total. It's fine, I guess. Don't really have that much choice regarding gyms in my tiny town (about 40k people)

>Price
£19.99
>Location
Bongland
>Name
JD Gym

>29.99
I work for LA Fitness and they jewed you. We have options that go as low as $15/mo

>paying to go to Schlomo's gym
>not investing in your own equipment
>not realising you can buy a bar and it will last a lifetime
>not buying second hand plates and bags on the cheap
>not giving your equipment to you kids when they get older
>not training outdoors
>not using tools like sledgehammer to get big

40k people is not a tiny town

Have fun moving those plates if you ever choose to move for work

>what are vehicles?

>Price
$5 / $0
>Location
So Cal, but the real So Cal. Not those Centrals who LARP as being from So Cal and turn out to live in North of OC.
>Name
24hour fitness or my Uni gym

Uni gym is free with school and I don't pay tuition. Dad has a lifetime membership at 24hour fitness and I just pretend to be him.

>>price
>45 BAM
>>location
>Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
>>name
>Fit4life

UFC gym

$50/mo

Los Angeles Californ-eye-aye beetch

>price
30 yuros
>location
Maribor, Slovenia
>name
Unifit

>price
free
>location
on base
>name
aircrew gym

the military likes it when you're in shape. we've got a pretty decent weight room, and bumper plates. the main gym is nicer, for oly since they don't have those huge rubber Rogue plates, but it's also not 24/7 keycode access.

Calgary?

Which goodlife do you go to? Thinking about switching from YMCA since there are too many kids around.

€20/month
Belgium

I get a student discount though. Regulars pay around €35 a month

Free government gym. Its full of arabs and other lowlife with shit equipment, but its free.

I use my employer's gym, so $0.

Oh it's another aircrew guy who tells everyone he's aircrew...

Gym is called Unfit?

Unifit

Mother fucking 67 dollars a month canadien.

Good for any Rec centre in Edmonton.

They do have a lot to offer though professional athletes train at the one I go to. Know the guy pushing the sled on Canada's Olympic team in Korea.

Do you carry your father's severed finger around or do lifetime members not need finger scans at 24?

£20

Borehamwood, Britainistan

Pure Gym

McFit
Poznań (Poland)
39PLN/month (~11-12$)

£17 for PureGym in britbongland

depends on the gym's equipment, whether it gets crowded at peak times, the quality of the trainers, etc. I use AF and pay $65/month to get monthly programs, stats, etc. but I'm /newfag/. The gym also just did a complete renovation so the extra cost is worth it to me. After my year's contract is over, I'll train with my own plans and just pay the basic $45/month.

theyve never limited me, i just go to costco and buy another

>price
$11.99
$39.00
>free

>location
Puerto Rico

>name
Planet Fitness
Ciclo Fitness Gym
Fort Buchanan Fitness Center

I was trying to think of ways to show I have a lower income to hopefully get a discount when I first joined, like spending a ton of money in one month (paying off parent's credit card or something) and saying it was rent. In the end I decided to bite the bullet because I actually have an ok paying job and low expenses. I guess I just have to live with paying for muhammad and his 12 kids memberships

Ontario

$10.00
Austin TX
Fitness Connection
actually really good for the price, 4 squat racks, 5 bench press racks, and even 2 deadlift platforms

>charge taxes after their advertised price
Like everything else in life?

>Have fun moving those plates
But thats exactly why I work out

I go to the David Barton in LA
60 a month but i get 35 subsidized by work.

>tfw they won't let me use the work subsidy on buying equipment for a home gym
Its so stuipid
I would easily save my work money in 2 years by never using their gym fund ever again.
35 x 12 months =420
420 x 2 years = 840

with 840 I figured I can create a bare min home gym for
250-300 for a power rack
100 bench
200 barbell
rest on weights from 2nd hand

$30
MA
Golds

brehs...

can a gym membership be negotiated? or are prices as is?

(srs)

Uni gym in bergen, Norway.
I think I paid around 2500 kroner (300 US Dollaroos) for 6 months. Gives access to several gyms, including indoor climbing halls and a swimming pool. Most of the gyms are pretty shit though, but every day less and less people show up, so that's something.

This. My uni gym is fucking incredible, literally 10/10

if i didn't, you wouldn't know how cool i am.

jew gtfo

£38.99. 7/10 freewight area. 7/10 Free weight machines. 5/10 cardio equipment. Sauna pool steam room 7/10. 8/10 thots.

£45 per month
UK
MMA Gym which includes 2 boxing/muay thai sessions per week as well as gym equipment use

socal

24 hour fitness

they wanted $40 a month and a $50 startup fee but when I said no thanks and got up to leave suddenly it was 29.99$

>LA Fit
>DC suburbs but can use any
>$20/month

There is some haggle, they may be able to give you a special.
>Used to pay 45/mo for Golds Gym, then I told them I was leaving since it was too expensive. I now pay 20/mo...
not sure if I should be upset I was paying 45/mo for so long or just happy I pay 20/mo now

Two subscription.
1) McFit
currently still locked at 19.99 € /mo, can train everywhere in Europe. Will move to ~23 €/mo pretty soon. Can "freeze" the subscription for two months/year.
2) a local private sport club next to Milano, 1050 €/yearly (if paid monthly it would turn out to be 95 €/mo). Can suspend the subscription for three months total
No refugees
Sauna
Swimming pool
Masseuse
Annual medical health check included (it's legally necessary to pass the health check since it's a club associated with CONI)
Monthly nutritionist assistance for meal planning included
PT assistance included (PTs have actually a degree)
Treadmill:Power Cage ratio under 10:1
Deadlift area with platform
Gymnasts area :^)
Callisthenics area
Stretching area
Courses
Tennis court outdoor in summer
Ice cold baths
under

I pay about the same amount for goodlife in, but in biweekly payments for some ungodly reason. They've got all the standard stuff and enough squat racks that one is usually free at any time. I can use any goodlife in eastern Canada which is nice when traveling.

you had me at
>No refugees
Some pools here (northern Germany) still have the "keep your hands to yourself" signs up because of them

Nothing actually. I work for a company that has a personal gym we can use. Not very big but more than enough to do all the weightlifting I need

>£25
>Guildford, Bongland
>ActivZone
>equipment is pretty old but it's always dead in there

I pay $370mxn which is roughly $20usd per month which is pretty expensive considering how shitty my gym is.

>Price
About $90 USD per month
>location
Shizuoka-shi
>name
Sports Club Seishin

Its expensive as hell, but it's close, has good equipment, and I get my fill of their excellent bath.

Plus the staff are really supportive even though I barely speak the language.

10€ per semester. Slavic countries have their benefits

10+tax/month + a few more bucks for a yearly fee. my employer cover all these costs but at the end of the year so technically is free.
club fitness, st louis, still waiting an hex bar and a prowler/sled, otherwise, it has everything i need for a commercial gym.