I'm just getting into working out, and my primary goal is to lose weight and expand the width of my shoulders

I'm just getting into working out, and my primary goal is to lose weight and expand the width of my shoulders

1) Which workout(s) will expand my shoulder width (or at at least make them look that way)

2) Could you critique my current routine?

Tuesday

Chest press - 90lbs 3 sets of 10

Shoulder press - 30lbs 3 sets of 10

Lat pulldown - 90lbs 3 sets of 10

30 minutes of cardio on an olyptical

Wednesday

Calf extension - 130, 3x20

Leg press (individual legs) - 110, 3x15

Leg seperation (the thing that looks like you're at the gynecologist) - 120, 3x10

30 minutes of cardio on olyptical

Thursday

Back extension (idk what to call it, it's like you're laying down against a weighted machine) - 150, 3x15

Tricep press - 110, 3x10

Lat pulldown - 85, 3x15

30 minutes of cardio
As of right now, I've only been doing this for four days (took one day off) and am looking to fill the rest of the week days with workouts

would putting days like this for the rest of the days be too light? Should I add more exercises to the existingly planned days?

Also, should I be taking days off from weights? My goal is cardio every day because I want to not be a fat fuck, but would I benefit or damage my progress muscularly?

Thanks for any help at all

Yours truly

fatfag

What girlfriend is this?

standard fair slightly religious gf

the completely indecisive and flippant girl you want to avoid at all costs

>olyptical
go here
>44795329

sorry for fucking up link
>

are you fucking kidding me
you literally do 3 accessory excercizes
and cardio
as a fat fuck
cardio
CARDIO
i don't think you're larping, but if you're not doing so, it's a shit routine.
stop doing cardio and do your main lifts you fat fuck

oh ok, sorry about that

here's a meme for your trouble

am i not supposed to do cardio?

what should i be doing?

too soon man, such a sad story behind that pic

Fucking do heavy compounds movement if your body allows you to do so. Please do your fucking own research.
what matters are calories, count every single one of 'em, eat 1500kcals a day for 8 weeks, if you're still a fat fuck eat 500kcals a day for 4 weeks.
If you're still a fat fuck water fast for 2 weeks
enjoy your gainz

I've read the sticky, I looked at it again just to be sure, but there's nothing in the sticky that says that I need to not do cardio

are you suggesting that I shouldnt? Or just tha tI should do more weights than I do cardio?

how do I get buff fingers? they are literally skeleton with skin over them

replace 30 mins of cardio with 1hr of weights and heavy compounds

Deadlift

Calorie counting and the main compound lifts. You can keep doing cardio on top of lifting though don't listen to the faggots that tell you it kills your gains (it does a little but it's literally unimportant at this stage and cardio is way more beneficial if you're a fatfuck).

>head patting

I love how anime virgins have become so alienated from all things sexual, that now they fetishize head patting as something desirable. Fucking incels.

>he does not want to headpat cute 2d girls
normalfaggots need to leave immediately

the only time I'll head pad a girl is when I'm wiping my fingers off in her hair.

ITS CUTE OKAY AND IM SURE SOME GIRL WILL LIKE IT

Maybe some degenerate girl with self-diagnosed mental disorders who’s on her way to being obese and is also obsessed with nip cartoons made for lonely adults who have never had a relationship with the opposite (or same) gender.

not him but i like anime because the innocence of the romance reminds me of my highschool girlfriends, which were the best years of my life