What's up with the hate for 'gym thots'?

What's up with the hate for 'gym thots'?

You guys don't like being surrounded by fit sexy chicks?

There's plenty of other characters in the gym far worse:
>the DYEL curling in the squat rack
>the grunter/weight slammer trying to get everyone to see how much weight he's lifting
>etc.

>You guys don't like being surrounded by fit sexy chicks?

all the fit chicks at my gym are 60+

All the thots at my gym seem to seek me out and do their meme exercises right in front of me just so they can look pissed and storm off when I check them out.

t. Brainlet easily influenced by women
There is no reason, absolutely NO reason for women not to wear normal fucking gym clothing. A T-shirt and gym shorts. Older women usually do, but younger ones just HAVE to sexualize themselves.

Also not to mention the thots at my gym go in groups and superset between three machines/benches. That or take up like five pieces of equipment for meme workouts. I saw a thot use up an Olympic platform, box, yoga mat, and extra plates for hip thrusts.

>gym girls
skinny womanlet dyel emo/hipster/hippie girls are far superior. "muh ass n titties" meme is overrated

I am new to the gym and there's always some thot bending over showing me her arsehole.. Can't help but have some sneaky peeks but they are always with a Chad or two.. I then feel like they know I was staring at her and fear they're going to jump me.

>the grunter/weight slammer trying to get everyone to see how much weight he's lifting
>worse
They are litteraly the same thing

they have no tits
horrible waste

no-tits is the GOAT mode. Whatever u like tho man, more for me. Just don't be a hypocrite faggot and slam any of the delicious flat chest girls cuz they're mine

>NO reason for women not to wear normal fucking gym clothing
The are wearing normal female gym/exercise clothes.

I hate gym thots because they get cosmetic surgery and then do retarded meme exercises and pretend that's how they got their body. I have nothing against girls who actually lift

>he typed from his mother's basement
M8 stop posting cringe.

Sorry that you can't fathom that any other man is getting some pussy or has a better life than you. It happens dude, it's natural selection.

>types like a 12 year old
>other man is getting some pussy
>some pussy
You wish

I like them, I feel stronger when they are present

>tfw thot is at my machine with 1 plate weight and is texting her phone for like 30 minutes

I got into an argument with 2 last night
>standard workout
>squats then deads
>head to the 1 power rack in the gym
>thots doing bodyweight squats
>figure they must be warming up
>ask them how many sets they'll do?
>turns out they weren't warming up. This was their workout
>ask them to do it somewhere else squat rack is for squats
>but we are squatting user!
>5 mins later they tell me to go fuck myself and move on
>mfw that conversation nearly gave me an aneurysm

I'm new to the gym and I knew there would be thots but I didn't realise how much they were driven by attention.
I go to the gym at 5am or 7pm.
At 4am there are maybe 10-20 people there and they are almost all guys.
At 7pm there are 100 people there and it's maybe half and half.
Most of the guys are wearing practical clothes.
Most of the women are wearing tight clothes/
Even the machines that the women choose are in prime position so the maximum number of men can get the best view of their best assets.

It's sad.

That chick looks so fucking disgusting

Sure thing faggot. Sorry that you like men, you sure are missing out.

For the same reason I don't like being surrounded by a bunch of loud-mouthed, distracting retards while I'm trying to study

You are incredibly autistic. Do you wear singlets/cutoffs? It's the same thing

This is the type of shit that makes me hit that new pr. I saw a girl using the bench on the bench press to help her do squats. Then, she sits down on the bench and flipped through her phone.

SHO SHO oh vey

>so they can look pissed and storm off when I check them out.
does this actually happen irl?

Its like poor people making up excuses why more expensive things are bad, its misplaced anger and frustration at what they don't have used as a coping mechanism.

>poor people making up excuses why more expensive things are bad
This is such bullshit, the only people I've talked to who say they want to buy shit like the iPhone X can't afford it, whereas people who have the money usually don't because they see it's a waste.

The worst are fuckers that start bringing their thot girlfriends and they take up squat racks for 2 hrs.

Two of the worst

>You guys don't like being surrounded by fit sexy chicks?
no i hate whores. i like cute girls. if the gym would be filled with cute girls i would be very happy

/r9k/ is flooding this board and they brought ther deep hatred for everything female with them.

Ali, get the fuck out of here!

>There's plenty of other characters in the gym far worse:>the DYEL curling in the squat rack>the grunter/weight slammer trying to get everyone to see how much weight he's lifting>etc.
"Why do you hate child rapists when serial killers exist"?

their overt pursuit of vanity bothers me desu

Get your lil Debbie ratchet trash out of here!

Women need shariah law.

I'm not in the gym to look at women I'm in the gym to work out, mon-sat I have 0 spare time I am doing full time study 25 hours work and have to hit the gym 2 hours/day for 5 of those days. Having barely attractive roasties occupying gym equipment for their meme exercises which are less about the workout and more about fishing for attention on social media hinders me getting in and out of the gym as quickly as possible.

inshallah

>I saw a thot use up an Olympic platform, box, yoga mat, and extra plates for hip thrusts.
Really the only issue here is the Olympic platform, hip thrusts are god tier and you need the rest of that.

they don't bother me. in fact i'm a pretty big fan of hot women in tight pants memeing in front of me.

For the most part they don't bother me, but it's when they do shit that actually delays my workout, or just gets in the fucking way
>Can't do face pulls or pull downs because there are only 2 stations, and they are on a track that thots take to the bottom and use for 15 minutes of hip and glute toning.
>Walking lunges with a 30lb fixed bar down the walkway getting in the way of the OHP rack and EZ curl area
>2 thots using the 1 squat rack to do what looks to be 5x20 sqauts at no more than 65lb.

Reviewbrah?

do any cute japanese girls hit the gym?
if so i want to visit a gym in japan.

I've had to dump weight twice in the past 2 days; once on a front squat, and once on a bench, and I really think it's silly that people have this mindset, that because you have the confidence to go for that extra rep or to try to get a Big single or double rep set, that I am somehow trying to gain attention. Fuck you I don't want your attention I just want to be stronger than I was last week

I love the flat chest big ass combo, but that, "thing," you posted is fucking nasty.

Who are they?

>/r9k/ is flooding
it's been like this for a long time now. The most /r9k/ posts are the, "Why even lift when x unrelated thing matters more," or, "Don't bother lifting," threads. fuckers need to stop being gains goblins and interact with women normally once in a while.

This.

Fucking /r9k/ incels GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE

the issue isn't gym thots, the issue is actually you autismos

>implying Veeky Forums as a whole isnt 100% weirdos

so what, just tell her to move. Not like there are chairs in a gym

Can someone fix this so that when the face on the right hits 0000 the numbers are replaced with CHAD?

what a fascinating gif

large fat storage in the rear is a sign of low evolution. it's a foregone trait from back when survival in the jungle was key and you had to store your foods energy on the body.

More evolved races such as aryans have no need for this, but less evolved inferior races such as africans do

The average african iq is also 68

Kimmy Granger and Sidney Cole

No offense but isn’t that gif something lookism fags would post?

It's just angry virgins being angry. Every normal man appreciates the test boost during a workout.

the gym is a masculine space. when only men are around there's a certain social dynamic that breeds both camaraderie and competition. when cunts invade that space they destroy that dynamic and cause sexual competition to invade spaces where it doesn't belong, prohibiting the male dynamic from forming

I know this is pasta, but that's not fat.

>likes flat-chested women
>implies that someone else likes men

You sound like someone who's never left the house, never mind visited a gym.

grunters destroy that dynamic just as much, so it will never be safe

Ice age in europe ended only 10.000 years ago.

rise above and become better for it

>t. roastie

>hes never met a bro pler girl
not common but they're out there

>not wanting an amazonian-tier woman

Fucking faggots i swear

>This is such bullshit
Give ten more examples then.

its an annoying distraction

if i cant touch i dont wanna see

>
God damn it you fucking weeb

Nope. There's no Japanese women in the gyms in Japan. You know Japan right? The country full of Japanese people?

>poor people who love overpriced apple products and think they're the best thing ever
>ditto for those supreme clothes
>ditto for ferraris and other sports cars
>ditto for nvidia graphics cards
>ditto for shitty overpriced "art"
>ditto for yeezies
>ditto for alienware computers
>ditto for cocaine (overpriced as fuck and high not nearly as good as other drugs)
>ditto for AAA games
>ditto for gold chains and weird teeth jewellery
Poor people have shit taste and love most this shit.
I have no idea why I actually bothered listing 10

In a era of #metoo liars, no.

I just hate them cause now there's almost no bastion for men. They want to be included everywhere and fuck everything up because they're cunts. Yet they still want women only safe spaces to escape "toxic masculinity".

no tits but big ass = attractive to niggers
if you fell for the thicc meme you are a nigger

>nvidia graphics cards
my 1050Ti does everything I want it to

>it is simply impossible to not find bimbos attractive

>compression pants and sports bra top
Is this really the only sports outfit females know?

and so would a cheaper card

>not going to a gym for middle aged people so you dont have to deal with thots and chads

>thots
>wear gym clothing obviously used to show off
>overwhelming amount of exercises are ones that focus on butt
>have to stick butt out at every exercise
>tends to be a bitch
>gets in men's way while he is doing his exercises just so she can attention whore

>non-thots
>wear gum appropriate clothing that is not only comfortable, but not revealing or a hinderence to tbeir workout
>focuses on exercises that focus on overall health instead of cardio and butt
>tend to not be bitchy and catty
>respectful to others

The choice is obvious, OP. Which thot tricked you into giving her attention?

Veeky Forums has always been /r9k/. The only difference is Veeky Forumsizens decided to start lifting for girls.

That photo is the most incel r9k shit ive ever read

>b..b...bbbut incel!
You do know you fit exactly as was being described in the picture.

Er, most women's clothing is tighter and flattering to their figure, whereas most men's clothing is baggier. That's just how modern fashion is, unless you live in a conservative Muslim country or something

Fuck off weeb

She's hideous and an obvious Jewess. You have garbage tier taste in women.

Honestly it probably is fat. A woman can improve her ass if she eats at a surplus, but most of what she gains will mostly be fat. If she eats at a surplus even while lifting and doesn't have good genetics she might see a little improvement but not much

'outdoor thots' are worse
imagine if you are walking around going to work or something and suddenly a "don't stare at my ass" female baboon starts jumping in front of you

Do you ever go outside?

>tfw too busy rearranging the dumbbells back into their proper order before my toddler tier goblet squats to thot it up

Dude fuck off girls who lift look good

>>etc.
Hi, that's me. I don't grunt nor slam weights on purpose. I have my bt headphones from beginning to end and I don't even realize if and when I'm grunting sensibly; and I don't give a single fuck. I'm not there to get "mires" on my lifts, "grunting" is 100% necessary if you push really hard. Same goes for slamming weights, it's never done on purpose. I always try to accommodate weights and put them down carefully, it may happen that on the last rep the "descent" is a little faster.
If you're intimidated by me, it's not my problem. You're totally invisible to me and I'm doing nothing that would hamper your own training, but you're such a soyboy that your anushole gets wet when you're around me probably

>not using the squat-walking disneyland patron
One job...

Mates, how do I import thots to my home gym?

Don't hit on my silly bois! This is NORMAL gym attire! Are you afraid of a female body? Geez, what a loser!

It's the truth, roastie. Women and men are different entirely.

lol the low test picture

I wonder why there are so many creeps in this gym!