Cardio day

What did you guys hit today? Got in a 18 mile run in an hour and 45 minutes. Weighing in at 215 and still hitting cardio master race.

wtf are you doing on Veeky Forums steve

don't think it is possible to take a shittier pic if you tried.

20 minutes max difficult on stairmaster with a 20lb vest

that's not me, you idiot

Lol you did not run a 5:49.8 for 18 miles. Hahahahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh m8. Nice size btw.

rode 15 miles on my bike, then rode to bike shop and then to grocery store, then home
pretty much max intensity the whole time, legs burning every minute

3km on stationary bike set at an incline after every workout

i think its stealing my gains desu

walked dogs for 2 hours, going back in an hour to walk them again
so 4 hours of walking with slight assistance

wtf are you doing on Veeky Forums mom

finding chads to bang
doesnt seem like anyone here lifts though

If you were ever fat or prone to becoming fat instead of skinny then do 60 minutes of moderate intensity cardio.

I did stationary bike for 90 minutes, alternating weight standing up and sitting down, every 3 minutes. Burned about 1,197 calories.

Then I did crossfit training for an hour after that. There was some cardio involved, but I have no idea how much I burned.

Well, it has been a long time. I just want you to be happy.

1 hour on the Stairmaster. 330 floors climbed. Felt great.

whats your 100 m sprint time ?

fugg man your frame isnt that great but you look amazing

can you post before pics? i need inspiration as even gear isnt working for my kleinfilters frame

Back when I was a marathoner in high school. Weighed in at 162. Wasn't too weak but I made sure to eat more food and hit all the muscle groups since and everything became more well rounded as I progressed.

5 miles treadmill run 46 minutes.
10 sets bench press.
6'1" 220 lbs

whats your height ?

also, you natty now ?

What do you mean? Yes, he has good muscle mass but also is very bloated and fat. Good look for gays, but not for ladies.

I'm on a bulk right now sitting at 216. My last cut is pic and I was weighing in at 198. Sounds like someone doesn't know how to get gains...

100% e-stat bullshit from an obvious manlet detected. go role play somewhere else you faggot idiot.

u shaped clavs and a slight w taper yet it doesnt look terrible i mean

Now that's an aesthetic physique.

I prefer to lean bulk and not get fat. Bulking is slower and counting calories and macro nutrients is more tedious, but I hate cutting.

Mirin’ bro

Cutting is hell

Technically supposed to be a rest day because GSLP, but fuck that shit. Rest days make me want to kill myself. Finishing up this 12-hour shift, then gonna do at least half an hour of treadmill, mix of incline walking and running. Gonna do some ab stuff after, then some diddlies to finish off because it's such a fun lift I want to to do it more than once a week.

Did sprints today in practice

are you fast ?