Looksmaxxing

This is the ultimate list of things that should do to make yourself as attractive as possible.

Hygienic:
>Good hygiene (i.e. the following)
>showering daily or every second day
>quality soap for your body to get rid of B.O. and other nasty shit, I suggest castille soap bc cheap
>brush and floss your teeth, use mouthwash and chew minty gum
>trim your nails, clean your hands
>wear deodorant
>wear a quality, not overwhelming, cologne for each separate part of the year (winter/summer, doesn't mean you have to break the bank)
>wear Gold Bond or baby powder on your crotch and feet to prevent swamp crotch and stinky ass feet (especially during summer)
>shave, clean stubble, or have a nicely trimmed beard that is in balance with your head hair (don't have a foot long beard if you don't have long ass hair), or grow a mustache if you have a nice face for it (some men look objectively better with mustaches)
>clear your acne (hundreds of articles, find what works for you)
>wear a concealer for breakouts or other blemishes (optional)
>hair: choose a style that compliments both your hairline, age group, and your face shape (with the majority, if your face isn't terribly masculine have medium length hair; masculine faces can pull off long hair and shorter styles nicer than your baby cheeks), if you're 25+ don't have the same spiky shitty haircut you had in high school; keep it clean. I find for myself that no-shampoo works very nicely (water only, will brush hair with a boar bristle brush twice a day); don't be afraid of hair products (American Crew is pretty great)

Non-hygienic:
>Quality, meaningful tattoos that are well-done and can be hidden (so it's a surprise when a woman/someone sees them, and also for general business) are very attractive
>Nice watch, nice shoes
>Dress good and clean (hundreds of guides out there), but don't look like a tryhard faggot doing so; make sure things fit correctly and keep it masculine

cont..

faggot

>shower, cut nails and get a haircut

groundbreaking info

Fpbp

cont. from OP

>obviously money, but having a decent job/degree is a part of what defines you as a person
>nice, clean car
>straight teeth (braces are worth every fucking penny)
>a healthy social circle
>attractive personality qualities such as being funny, etc.; having a good personality (cannot stress this enough you autists)
>having a dog
>not smoking
>wearing clean sunglasses when appropriate
>be good at texting
>appear intelligent
>have a sexy voice (can be developed)
>look like you travel/are adventurous (and you fucking should be)
>have your own place, keep it clean and be minimalist in your belongings
>be social often
>talk to strangers regularly, help them out if they need it
>appear genuinely happy
>when dealing with women, treat them like puppies/children (if you do above, you can literally say anything you fucking want and they'll just eat it up)
>never look at your reflection in public
>have a working knowledge of cuisine, it's always useful and it's also good to know how to cook for your own gains

most of this shit is common sense but the amount of mouth breathing retards i see walking around daily are pathetic. I study electrical engineering, you sit beside one guy and he fucking stinks and you get up to move and sit beside another and he fucking stinks too

the ass in your pic is photoshopped
just as phony as your pathetic image cultivation

poor guy

>showering daily
Really bad for you and your skin. Unless you got dirt and sweat all over you daily from work/gym. And those showers better be exclusively ice cold, and brief.
>cheap soap
Again bad for your skin. Get something that rejuvenates your skin, something oil based.
>brush and floss and mouth wash
>Chemically annihalate your mouth.
Eat a healthy diet and coconut pull or something jeez.
>use deodorant
Baking soda is fine
>wear cologne
Christ you annoying fuck. Just don’t stink, you’ll seem less of a try hard and smell is ridiculously important in how you imprint in someone’s brain. Your natural smell makes you more memorable and desirable.

Everything else is negligible. You’re basic as fuck, you will never stand out. You seem to have no sense of original style, you may fit in but you are by no means memorable.

you're too narcissistic to understand it in your present state, but your house of cards is and always will be doomed to failure

>American Crew

It's not a quality product at all. Do some more research and stop buying hair product at Walmart. Ask a barber for a recommendation if you really need it. None will say American Crew, unless you're going to Supercuts.

What about if your balding? Should I just lay down and rot?

Lefort III or death

Studying mechanical and it’s pretty similar. Greasy as fuck hair and or just fat and pimply... so gross.

Majoring in eg here too.
THIS FUCKING THIS oh man I thought this shit was common sense but holy shit the autists. Standing out in uni isnt hard at all because of this shit.

I dont play by society's rules.

How to develop sexy voice?

>not lifting every day; i also said "every day to every second day"
>castille soap is oil based
>he doesn't brush his teeth lmao
>go ahead and use baking soda, i've tried it and need something more substantial
>cologne is fine i don't understand
>christ you annoying fuck

i'm just trying to help people. this is solid guide of doing so, and if you were, say, getting your photo taken and wanted to look A+ and did the hygienic part of the list, i guarantee you'd be much happier with your photo
like i said, i'm just trying to help
you can accept your fate and shave it off or look into treatment depending on the state of it

Anyone have a beard grooming guide?

I try to trim mine 1-2x per week but it always ends up looking frizzy and unkempt as it starts growing longer. I'm balding and don't have the greatest jawline so I think I would looks best with a well kept medium length beard.

I currently:
-Wash beard daily with seasame oil mixed with rosemary oil in the shower, shampoo once per week
-use beard balm that I comb & brush into control frizzy hair
-trim stray/frizzy hairs 1-2x per week

what do?

a tip of the porkpie to you good sir

the cast of madman swears by american crew and it's easy to obtain at walmart, i personally don't use hair product but it's definitely a better introduction into using such products than using shitty hair gel

post beard pics

what are you some kind of woman?

aslo for those who bathe themselves in artificial scent, a woman will find the smell of a confident mans BO attractive. they can not fight their hormones regardless of what they say

Rly nigger

>get tattoos
>don't look like a faggot

Conflicting information.

a lot of stuff could be summed up by "just fake it breh"

it's looksmaxxing, and 80% of the list is easy to do daily to weekly. It's common sense to be fucking clean and there's thousands of autistic young men who don't know how to be clean

>hahaha look at this guy he trims his nails weekly
>what a woman

the other half of the fucking list is just generic things people find attractive. IT'S ALMOST LIKE PEOPLE FIND HAPPY, FULFILLED PEOPLE ATTRACTIVE

>Good hygiene
>showering every second day

That is not good hygiene. Are you French?

>there's thousands of autistic young men who don't know how to be clean

This is true and means competition for me. The more greasy unhygienic filthy betas, the more sluts there are for me to bang.

What boar brush do you use? Will it help with dandruff?

I'm a skinnyfag and I grow long dark hairs on upper back and shoulders and whispy long hairs on sides of back by but not down the middle
What do? I've been shaving them but they are coming at a faster rate as I age, I have hairy ass forearms and legs (we're talking over 1" when not trimmed) which I don't mind too as much and I trim my lower legs but the ones on my upper arms and shoulders are annoying as shit, they're straight when I trim them but curl out of they get too long.

What the fuck should I do? They get really long if not trimmed, just keep trimming? I shave my back with a razor

If you aren't working physically or going to the gym every day there's no point to clean your not-dirty body

Did you pull this from a cosmpolitan article or some shit?

>you aren't working physically or going to the gym
>going to the gym

If you don't go the gym, why are you on fit?

>>shower, cut nails and get a haircut
>groundbreaking info
I know, right? I sometimes forget the people that browse this site,

You must be disgusting

do you take your shirt off often in front of others? or is it just like you wanna look better for the beach? if it's the latter use a razor or electric razor and get rid of it prior and don't stress about it throughout the winter months. if they start climbing up to the back of your neck, trim the back of your neck as needed (most barbers/hairstylists will do it for free)

Same boat as you, bud. On the bright side it's a good ego boost when you realize you're the best looking guy in a lecture hall full of incels. Doesn't say much, but it's an ego boost nonetheless

some people don't lift 6 to 7 days a week

>implying the majority of Veeky Forums lifts

i picked up a cheap one at walmart for $13 and it's worked fantastic. i had a little bit of dandruff but it's mostly gone now

>do you take your shirt off often in front of others?
No, and I don't mind hair on my chest or forearms or whatever but I have pretty boy aesthetics but then I feel like I have to grow facial hair or that girls will not think that i'm a hairy fuck because you can't tell unless i'm in shorts (rare unless at jim) or take off my shirt.

OP here, con't

>Not drinking too much
>Regular exercise at the gym, three days a week
>Getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries
>At ease
>Eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats
>A patient, better driver
>A safer car, baby smiling in back seat
>Sleeping well, no bad dreams
>No paranoia
>Careful to all animals, never washing spiders down the plughole
>Keep in contact with old friends, enjoy a drink now and then
>Will frequently check credit at moral bank, hole in wall
>favors for favors, fond but not in love
>Charity standing orders on sundays, ring-road supermarket
>No killing moths or putting boiling water on the ants
>Car wash, also on sundays
>No longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows, nothing so ridiculously teenage and desperate
>Nothing so childish
>At a better pace, slower and more calculated
>No chance of escape
>Now self-employed
>Concerned, but powerless
>An empowered and informed member of society, pragmatism not idealism
>Will not cry in public
>Less chance of illness
>Tires that grip in the wet, shot of baby strapped in backseat
>A good memory
>Still cries at a good film
>Still kisses with saliva
>No longer empty and frantic
>Like a cat
>Tied to a stick
>That's driven into
>Frozen winter shit, the ability to laugh at weakness
>Calm, fitter, healthier and more productive
>A pig in a cage on antibiotics

Looking xtra bad at the moment because I need to trim/shower but I always get this kind of unkempt appearance after it gets past a certain length

Trim that. Looks very unkempt and soyboyish. You got good density, and will look much better with a bit grooming.

>that mustache hair dangling over your lips.

I'm sure the ladies are well please with the smell of your balls, neckbeard.

I'm in compsci and fucking same. I'm not even that particular about hygiene, but these motherfuckers come in with greasy ass hair and they smell like they don't wear deoderant.

They aren't even bad looking or anything, it just seems like they don't give a fuck.

Does Chad put baby powder on his crotch?

Thanks for the tips

it looks clean but you should definitely trim it down and shave off the loose hairs around the lips, neck, and cheek area. Make all the hairs the same length by using an electric buzz razor with a numbered guard.
Up close in this picture, it's growing in weak on the cheeks and chin: you could look into makeup such as Toppik hair fibers or a chemical hair growth serum called minoxidil to fill in weaker areas. Mustache wax is fun as well. If you don't agree with the chemical or makeup idea, you shoudl still definitely get it trimmed down. Take it to a barber if you want

Well yeah that's why i'm looking for a good beard grooming regiment, i'm gonna lop off a lot of the length, trim shower and report back

who cares what chad does it's saved my life

>baby powder or gold bond retard

You just need to get a cheap electric razor with multiple guards. Put on guard for trimming beard and go to town. It's not difficult and dramatically helps with beard appearance. So many nu-males out there with shitty beards, so a bit of grooming will make your bear look better than 90% of the males out there.

CS major, the shit I've seen. When fellow white guy is getting hygiene mogged by indians, and looks mogged by asians, actions need to be taken.

Deep/low, not nasal, calm/slow, articulate. Bonus points for rough/raspy/genuine accent from somewhere nice.

this

>never look at your reflection in public
How important is this? I always do this, I think.

>what are dead skin cells

What sort of massive fucking autist took the time to write this shit? Does anyone actually half successful in life do any of this shit?

Kek

FP BP

I make my cookies by hand.

Augments and cybernetics too

It makes you look vain, like you care too much. Not looking just makes you seem a bit cooler and effortless. This is all assuming someone sees you self-mire.

>hair
what if I'm balding?

>"get on fin and minox"
yeah but if that dont work?

>"get a hair transplant!"
yeah like that shit easy, gimme more options, buzzcut?

This is by far the stupidest shit ive ever read on this board however
>wear a quality, not overwhelming, cologne for each separate part of the year (winter/summer, doesn't mean you have to break the bank)

This Im legit interested in cause I dont wear cologne (only with coworkers) cause its too bold Ive tried other ones but I cant find anything too subtle.

>"Hygienic"
>showering daily or every second day
>every second day
absolutedisgust.png

Finasteride and minoxidil both work great unless youre already like a NW5. The side effects on the other hand.

>treat woman like puppies and children
I’ve heard this before but can’t fully grasp the concept...

>"You’re basic as fuck"
>not brushing your teeth because you're a full-on fucking wook

Rather be basic than a filthy hippie lmao

What if I don't like dogs? They're fucking disgusting and leave mess everywhere.

>go on Veeky Forums after a while
>see this faggy thread literally telling me to wear makeup
>tinder threads like weeds
>everything reeks of /r9k/ and /pol/, even more than it used to
see you again in two years, Veeky Forums. I'm interested to see how much further there is to fall

Don't worry, non-whites are by default not attractive. You won't have to worry about looking good anyways.

I'm Irish though. Just because you're a fluffy animal loving soyboy it doesn't mean that everyone else is.

Can you please stop quoting Facebook?

>Irish
Like I said, non-white.

>>Quality, meaningful tattoos that are well-done and can be hidden (so it's a surprise when a woman/someone sees them, and also for general business) are very attractive

LOL

Shower then with lots of attention, like you would a puppy or child
But obviously be smart about it (becuase many people here are autistic)
Don't go up to some chick and be all like
>"awww who's got a nice smile? Yes you do! Yes you do!

>Quality, meaningful tattoos that are well-done and can be hidden (so it's a surprise when a woman/someone sees them, and also for general business) are very attractive
>tattoos
>attractive
lol

>spend all your time behind a computer screen talking shit
>claims to not be a savage
Top kek

Jesus christ you're autistic, what do you even consider white if the land of green eyed sunburnt drunkards isn't white?

btw you're still a lefty cuck for liking animals so much. I bet you're with your local greenpeace group just to look even more sensitive. Even those smelly dreadlocked hippie chicks you're hanging with are fucking chads instead of wannabes like you.

>quality tattoos
You keep trying to sneakily justify your shitty decisions, i see

Girls don't give a shit if you look vain. If they see you miring yourself in the mirror that just gives them an opening to mire with you or laugh about it with you. Seriously this shit has never hurt a guy once unless another guy was already jelly of you and sees you do it.

>Cumskin cope

Cologne is gross in every way, I'd rather smell like an ape.
Natural smells is best, humans that don't smell human are offputting.

this should help