CONFESS YOUR FITNESS SINS

CONFESS YOUR FITNESS SINS

the program said to do 3 sets
I did... 2.

I squatted above parallel for the last 2 reps.

I don't lift

i leaned back too far for that OHP single

I've never benched/squatted without safeties.

The only solution is seppuku.
Better luck next life friend

I-I ate an e-entire dominos large pizza with double sausage for a meal while on a cut

After a week of low carb, low fat, high protein cutting at 1500cal. and doing cardio and calisthenics, I ate 3 massive sandwiches of crunchy peanut butter and blueberry jam on pumpkin seed whole wheat bread.

All my doms are gone. I regret nothing.

disgraceful

I've been on a brutal diet and exercise routine for the last three weeks. Actually seeing real gains, thought I was going to make it.

Today i went out for two meals with family and friends, drank huge amounts of alcohol, smoked like a chimney and did no exercise.

Is it over for me?

I get most of my carbs from beer and I never plan to change this.

i like doing meme exercises

Not a sin, just being responsible.

I'm on a cut but am about to make a fuck load of mac and cheese tonight.

Giant fucking paper due on Monday. Got it written. Just need to finish editing. Only worked out once this week and been eating like shit.

I haven't been to the gym all week. And now my gf's got a broken wrist from falling on ice like a dumbass, so I'll likely be too busy doting on her to go much this week either.

I do calisthenics because a g environment intimates me

I wasn't supposed to drink or do drugs anymore

I went to fucking Carnaval, drank half a bottle of vodka, smoked three joints and did two pills of ecstasy

Feels bad my bros, the comedown is killing me.

My gym was packed as fuck today and I couldn't get a rack so I had to do my cleans and presses last, and was so fuckin worn I only did 2 of the 3 sets with light weight and bounced.

Take some 5-HTP

I ate two tofurkey sausages today. 68 grams of soy protein.

I worked out on my rest day today

I am a faggot.

Whoaly shit

The macros arn't bad at all but why all in soy, its not bad for you, just inefficient.

Why tf do people not just eat 2 cans of tuna 40 grams of natty protein on the cheap with tones of benefits I don't get it

I'm soapboxing for tuna rn EAT TUNA