His mom fell for the formula meme

>his mom fell for the formula meme

Other urls found in this thread:

westonaprice.org/health-topics/childrens-health/the-scandal-of-infant-formula/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't formula only for malnourished children in 3rd world shitholes? Why would healthy adult females waste money on formula when they can just breast feed?

I was born in a 3rd wolrd shithole and I got breast feed

I was breast fed for a long time and I'm 5'10, socially inept and an incel.

I'm pretty sure the formula companies told third worlders their babies would be malnourished without it when it's obviously the other way around.
One of those things that is fucked up on behalf of the company but how bad should I really feel for those who believe nonsense and thoughtlessly forsake their own traditions?

This is how far/fit/ has gone? We're making a tinfoil hat threads blaming our mothers on how they feed us as infants?

Because of Jew advertising, why the fuck else do people waste money on stupid shit?

>how bad should I really feel for those who believe nonsense and thoughtlessly forsake their own traditions
I think you're confused, the baby isn't the one who chooses, but it suffers.

i was formula fed becasue my mom was 19 when she had me and didnt breast fed me because according her i would bite her

bitch just didnt want me thats why gave to my grandparents, anyways i look like more right pic oriented

Found the formulaboi

i breast fed until i was 8 (thats normal here) and im 7" taller than my dad but with his nordic looks

feels good man

Formula is what we hand out for free to niggers and single mothers, at least in the southeast US

That's not normal anywhere brah

You mean 7 inches taller then him?

>be formula fed nigger with single mom

>le nigger stronger, manlier and faster than every fucking white folk

seriously, this is a very bad meme bros

Fuck off with this meme, my gorgeous mama breast fed me for way too long, like family friends were asking questions, and I'm 5'8" with a small frame and an Oedipus Complex.

it is in WV

my girlfriend is a labor and delivery nurse and she says like half the moms choose to go with formula cus theyre simply too lazy to breastfeed

>tfw you don't remember sucking milk from my mother's massive, heaving breasts

top kek

oops I fucked up my shitty meme lmao

KEK

What age did you guys stop? My mom weaned me at 6

bumping with oped scientific م
westonaprice.org/health-topics/childrens-health/the-scandal-of-infant-formula/

funny bc I still suck ur mums tids on the regular

>he doesnt suck out the extra protein his mom provides till death
wow, ungrateful and most likely a dyel

i like this thread, it has potential

gomad brev
I need to get a gf so I can benefit from her mammaries

Why do you keep insisting that it's normal. I saw you saying this in another thread and I am here once again that there has never been a time or place where it has been normal to breastfeed until 8 years of age.

>manlet life is suffering
They just breeding though. I think they'll be fine, they don't need my sympathy.

Chad dad?

so they can make powerpoint presentations and drink rose with their work friends and then probably suck off a dog or something later, you know woman stuff

By age 7 Spartan boys were not only not being breastfed, they were training for stealth by stealing their meals from the helots and getting whipped raw if they were caught.

I was allergic to my mom's milk, so I was formula fed

I've read a bit on the spartans. Nevertheless, let's say that it was normal for them to breastfeed that long? What bearing does that have on anything? The Spartans were an anomaly in almost every aspect, one will never find a culture similar to it in all human record. Even their fellow greeks thought them foreign.

True. But I agreed at that age to stop

how strong were spartans really ?

But Jeff is a faggot

>mom had me at 33
who cares what she gave me after

Aren't most people breast fed?

do you have any disabilities from her being so old?

Is there a legal cut off with breast feeding? Cause where I live you can be fined/taken to court for stopping a woman breastfeeding a child up to the age of TWO.
Cause, two to me, seems positively fucking ancient for breastfeeding. It'll probably remember sucking on your tit at that age - and that's fucked.

The ideal length for breastfeeding is one year, and it is mostly just for maternal antibody transfer. Breast milk has casein protein in it, but I doubt it would have many effects.

it's not sexual so why would it be? humans have breast fed their children into adolescence forever

>mom had me when she was 32
>was born via c section
>not breastfed
I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

I was recently at an airport with a giant breastfeeding privacy pod, so Joey Salads' fight for normalizing breastfeeding paid off.

Yeah but why the fuck would you breast feed past the point of it having teeth, when it can chew and digest far more nutritious substances.
Surely you're just raising offspring with a serious Oedipus complex

someone give me the milkerspill, why is breastfeeding superior? I heard if affects jaw development, is that true?

Breastfed til I was 8 and have no oedipus complex. I have a close but normal relationship with my mother and that was part of our bonding.

That's really, really fucking weird desu user.
Really weird. I think I'd divorce my wife if she tried to pull that shit.

>tfw brother got breast feed and is 6'4
>tfw I wasn´t and I´m 6'0
Hes also more good looking.

Breastfeeding makes their boobs saggy, so many women choose not to do it.

>tfw your mom called you muscular at dinner tonight and everyone agreed
Is this considered making it? Who needs a gf when you're getting mires from mom?

my mom likes to rub my abs lol

Yes because it ensures a normal swallowing pattern.

fucking vain selfish cunts

uhhhhhhh..... wtf dude

my mom uses my abs as a dish drying rack
jk idk my mother

i thought it made the most sense to do a little of each?

breast feed, but keep formula mix for when the situation isnt right (i.e. breastmilk wasnt put into the fridge for proper storage fast enough, or out and about)

believe it or not I was brought up on formula

the formula being a McDonald's cheese burger,
no one is claiming it's the best, but it's available and fast, doesnt require tools.

this would probably reduce the harms generally associated with replacing breast milk with formula
there could also be roundup in the formula
I'm sure there are worser formulas than others XD
btw why not just use goat's milk C:
cow's milk has hardly any taurine and goat's milk is closer to that have humans
also lol don't use pasteurized milk good article I posted earlier itt b4 namefagging

>circumcised, formula fed, dad was diseased and bed-ridden until he died when I was 10, no father figure after that, never played sports and binge ate stress away
I wonder why I ended up a virgin fat ass

ouo typo

>restore foreskin
>convert to organic foods, eat a lot of oatmeal, drink raw milk until you feel you no longer benefit from it, then give up milk for the rest of your lifetime or until you need it again
>set a goal to run a 6 minute mile
>play chess and meditate
>play sports in pick up games
>attend a class at a community college
it'll be like you're just having been born, all over again

can you adopt proper swallowing pattern in adulthood and correct the jaw?

>Me
>age 25
>5'6"
>baby formula, endless amount of allergies, get sick several times a year

>be my brother
>age 29
>6'3"
>never sick, no allergies, athletic as fuck, most likely has a bigger dick than me

Our parents super hypochondriac and because of dipshit articles and commercials about the benefits of baby formula our mom never even attempted to breast feed me. I workout twice as much as my older brother and I eat healthier, but we seriously look like Danny Devitio and Arnold in Twins when we're at family reunions.

you spoke the truth. glad to see it happening, keep it up

Don't women become fertile faster if they don't breast feed?

>cut off part of your childs dick goy
>don't use your natural feeding methods goy
what is the end game

back before my grandma came down with dementia she was a somewhat prominent biochemist and she did research into breast milk. her studies found that not only are there certain compounds within breast milk that are vital for proper growth and impossible to replicate, but that people's ability to trust others was directly linked to breast milk consumption.

why have tits in the first place if you're not gonna use them

>over 50% of kids are breast fed in first world countries
>being breast fed means you're going to grow into a Chad wih top 1% percentile of testosterone levels

Sure.

They added more chemicals in vaccines, most likely the main cause.

>his parents didn't grind winstrol and thistle tea on your baby formula

No wonder you're all DYEL

Docile goyim.

moms who stop breastfeeding their sons before age 2 (at minimum) is why Veeky Forums has so many dyels

There's a lot of bullshit on this board but the breastfed is better than formula is true. Mom milk has all what you need for optimal growth and health. Formula has only nutrition.
Some mothers can't lactate and some don't even want to

feminism

I'm from a 3rd world country and it's actually the opposite. All women prefer breastfeeding over formula and some are proud of being able to lactate for a long time
but some women can't lactate so they use formula

1/2/3/4 for reps

kek you were a beta from the start

Is Hotwheels still alive?

>being this retarded about women
It's actually hilarious.

I still get breastfed till today
AMA

>allergic to your own mother's milk
People like you would've died quickly before the technological age.

post body so we can test the theory

6'2 and 89kgs. was a formula kid...

Yes, still lives in the Philippines. After Infinity Never blew up he resigned from 8, transferred adminship, and currently works on vichan like he wanted to all along. I assume that at some point in the future he and the other vichan maintainers will start a new imageboard, if they sense the need.

>I was breastfed until I turned 7

Thank god my mom isn't attractive at all.

from one Pedochan to another then

When I have children with my gf, I'm gonna be researching how to ensure optimal nutrition throughout their life, from pre-birth, all the way to at least their late teens. My children will be gods. I'll also have a home gym by the time they're old enough to lift, so I'll get them started on lifting early.

no mega milk meme yet? what has Veeky Forums become?

Wouldn't it be the opposite? I feel like someone in a third world shithole wouldn't have the luxury of wasting money on formula.

Because we're still in sjw era

Man, ain't nothing better than some big ass nipples and tits that serve their purpose. Imma suck the shit out of my gf's tits post-pregnancy too.

My mother was/is mentally unstable and her nervous breakdowns actually stopped decent milk production, so I had to get formula early. Its apparent by my shit jaw. Also, my father didn't get any milk as his mother's father died at that exact time, so he had to get fed by cow milk and then later bread soaked in cow milk. Fucking cucked by both sides. At least I have some height.

Breast fed.. I have a ridiculous jaw and chin, high portruding cheekbones..idk if that's just from being breast fed tho.. I'll make my future wife breast feed just in case tho hahaha... also funny enough.. and idk if this is correlated, but I'm a huge tits guy.. tits>>>ass for me anyday...

>tfw literally had two aunts who helped to breastfeed me when I was a baby

I think if a whole table of people are like 'yeah I agree, user is getting pretty muscly' then that qualifies as making it to me. I think mainly because it signals that you are now 'notably muscular' rather than just 'in good shape'