Comfy Saturday night feels thread?

Comfy Saturday night feels thread?

Hit any PRs lately, Veeky Forums? Still trying to overcome >tfw no gf? Pull up a chair and let's talk about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u20cjc2VWSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im making good progress improving my life but that also means not jacking off every other day. My lust is through the roof. I want to fuck literally everything.
But i have no one ITS NOT FAIRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My life is amazing

>Awesome loyal Asian gf of 1.5 years pic related
>Wake up at 8:45 with her in my arms
>We both have the day off
>Have sex, sleep for another 20 min
>Get some Wendy's on the way up to the ski mountain
>Its her first season so I'm just teaching her, but she's improving fast
>Ride the lift up, lift stops for 10 min halfway up
>start explaining the basics of carving to her
>The other guy on the lift starts chiming in about carving
>asks to ski down the next run to the second lift with us
>He is beta.jpg
>She starts making out with me on the next ride up
>Other dude skis off at the top
>"I could tell he was into me so I just wanted to let him know I was yours."
>Spend the next 5 hrs lapping the ski area and watching her progress on skis
>Come home, shower sex, eat dinner, study at the library
>Come home again, have meaningful conversations about our past and future
>She's asleep in my arms now, I drank coffee so phone browsing till I'm asleep

I'm so glad I'm alive

Hit a 4pl8 diddly yesterday for the first time. Felt so fucking good about it I never wanted to leave the gym

>twinge in shoulder is coming back
>will have to delay bench day until it recovers
On the other hand, I'm talking to a girl for the first time in 3 years.

Blew my lower back while deadlifting for my PR
Cant sit straight
Cant take a shit
Hurts every time i try to bend down to pick up anything
Fml

Nice girl u got

I fooled around and fell in love. I keep getting laid by these roasties but she’s the only one I think about

Delet this

She's got a hairline like RoboCop. Keep an eye on that user. Other than that, well done.

Her mom is still pretty so I know she'll be okay

yes because all features come directly from the mother

>Cant take a shit
Bruh. I know this feel. Damaged my lower back/tailbone area and wasn't able to shit properly for a week. Constipation began to look like HGH gut

>sex with gf at 7am
>watch assult on precinct 13
>go do asian moon day shit
>go eat crab for lunch
>rest of the day study
>now browsing Veeky Forums and watching the hills have eyes
Day was pretty gud till like 3

Fat boy here.
215lbs 5’11”.
I’ve lost a good amount of weight so far. Just hit 1pl8 OHP, 1.5pl8 Bench, 4pl8 squat and 3.5 pl8 deadlift. On top of that, I was finally able to do a legit pull-up and chin-up. It was always a goal of mine, but didn’t think would be possible at my weight. Not this quickly, anyways.

>Fat boy here.
>215lbs 5’11”.

That's below normal and not even fat...

How can you squat 4 plates but can't bench 2? These numbers don't jive

fat people's legs get a lot of training moving them around

Good feels
>comfy af
>/fat/ but losing weight
>generally happy

Bad feels
>tfw no gf
>can't decide if I want a PS4 Pro or PC or Xbox One X
>have to talk to my parents about dropping out and going to community college

Get a PC, you have any talent? If you can try to go to a trade school, depending on where you work you can make a sizable amount of money. You also might be able to start your own business which is the dream

>finished first week of cutting
>managed to successfully quit smoking
>making steady progress on C25K despite only getting carbs from green vegetables
>no visible fat loss, but can feel it under my skin

>have a cheat meal today
>basically ate 2000cal of what I wasn't getting during the week
>took a nap and body is now feeling great
>still not sure if a cheat meal a week is too much

I am new to this dieting shit.

My main problem with a PC is that GPU prices are through the roof, and I already have a computer for school. I'm not sure if it would sit right with my parents if I got a gaming PC.

And a trade is plan C, but I'm hoping to be a bit further and more distant from my parents before doing that, I know they'd kick me out if I offered that.

>I’m so glad to be alive
>so I come on Veeky Forums on a Saturday night to write this wall of text and pic of gf to prove to a bunch of strangers how happy I am
happy people don’t do this, & you won’t be “happy” when a BWC cucks you chang

What are your plans for college? Honestly if you aren't gonna get a degree that'll get you a job asap you are really fucking yourself big time. If you already got one for school just get which one your friends have. If you can study well, nursing is a good idea. Pay is steady and if you work overtime you can kinda clock out for the week early and have longer breaks

It's okay bruh, I injured my back a month ago, just take it easy for a while and then gradually ease back into it, you'll be back to lifting heavy in no time

Stayed in all weekend. Need to start reconnecting with friends but I typically drink a shit load with them and I have little self control with alcohol.
Anyways, I'm just getting serious about lifting and diet. Got a lot of weight to lose. Over the course of a 6 year relationship and a year single I put on like 30-40 lbs that I want to get rid of.
Bench Pressed 155 for the first time for reps today, which isn't a lot, but I was happy. Nice to finally be adding to the single plates.

>fell for the prestigious liberal arts uni and highly selective internship memes
>sjws wrote a bunch of stupid internet stories about me over a misunderstanding
>living at home currently
>broke aside from small inheritance I got from my grandma
>diagnosed with borderline personality disorder
>no gf
>cant get a decent paying job because surprise liberal arts school didn't teach me anything applicable to our current workforce
>about to say fuck it and become an electrician

this shit is really trying me guys. At least I quit smoking and started lifting again. Feel like shit otherwise.

In bed gassed as fuck. Hit 365 squat and 245 bench today. Failed 4pl8 didle 2 inches off the ground tho. How u freaks doin?

Why has dropping out of college become such a hot topic here lately? I already finished my degree and its fucking still horrible out there. Maybe im just a retard but networking is hard and no one seems to want to hire me. I'm smart and can work hard, trades shouldn't be hard right? I want a job which I can turn into my own business someday, but everything Is work for XYZ & co. then go to top MBA then become vice president of circle jerking at Jerkoff corp. Really makes me want to fucking kms man.

>>sjws wrote a bunch of stupid internet stories about me over a misunderstanding

tell us what happened user.
also, nothing wrong with being an electrician. in the long run you'll probably make more money, just gotta take care of your body.

It definitely sucks and it truly is who you know. Id say look anywhere you can even if its not specific to your degree, from what ive heard just having the paper makes you top choice in maybe less desirable jobs.

like one of those twitter outrage things over a stupid video I made that I guess had some dumb racist shit in it. like not even any racial slurs but something so stupid like no one can believe it, but now im branded a racist. now whenever someone searches my name that's what comes up. a lot of people have stopped talking to me because of it.

it really sucks because I worked so hard to get into a good college and then get good internships at consulting firms and I feel like now im essentially black balled.

Mirin

Saturday:
>wake up 6am
>go to gym 8 am
>get back and go home to visit mom after
>play and finish the island with bro on multiplayer
>eat nice meal mom cooked
>texting with qt girl I've been dating with the past 2 months meanwhile
>go back to home city
>visit friends bday and have some beers
>lots of fun
>go back home and sleep 1:15 am

Well you shouldnt be a racist then. Its gonna be hard for you because you can say youve changed but those feelings will always be there.

>doing alright for the day
>gave into temptation and looked up ex's profile on FB
>feel shattered all over again

Now just chain smoking and listening to Flatsound

youtube.com/watch?v=u20cjc2VWSs

Goddamn, Veeky Forums, it's been a year and it the wound hasn't healed

im not it was just some really dumb shit that was taken out of context. in fact im pretty liberal but whatever I never got to tell my side of the story so I got fucked really hard.

what you smoking brah

Hit 1pl8 Squat after 1.5 months at the gym.
Leg size gives me comfy feels every time I get up out of a chair, low bf so I can see muscles well.
Girls make me hurt though, a few show interest in me but I'm not into them, others I wish I could just talk to but I doubt they know I even exist.

Malboro reds

It's actually kinda funny, I used to smoke Parliaments, but she didn't really like them, so I switched so we could smoke together, and I just kinda kept up the habit when we broke up.

seems like a comfy life user

if you're cutting a cheat meal shouldn't bring you back into a caloric maintenance or a surplus. A cheat meal is simply reintroducing less than clean foods so you don't go crazy and can continue dieting properly

Yeah, that's my basic reasoning for it. Had 3 sandwiches, whole grain pumpkin seed bread, crunchy peanut butter, and blueberry jam. Complex carbs, fruit sugar, and vegetable fat; basically everything I hadn't gotten during the week.

>Ywn be as alpha as this cop