Last one reached bump limit.ost of the time these get deleted real quick. Same user btw...

Last one reached bump limit.ost of the time these get deleted real quick. Same user btw. Still lookin at backlog until someone responds.

i herd u blac girl think china man has smal man part? i do not!

You and me. One night Johanna, one night of fireworks. Just untamed, unbridled, unadultered lust. Pure sensuality. Raw emotion brought back to its most primal element. Bodies merging, souls crying, concentrated ecstasy. Streams of sweat, rivers of raverning, oceans of omniscient orgasmic awareness. A message to the man, a statement sanctifying our distilled spark of potent vitality. A night of candid, carnal disclore. A night of pure bliss. In this moment, I am euphoric.

Hey, where's your favourite restaurant, I'd like to take you there.

hi im kinda nervous around black girls you guys rock yas girl slay

do you have jungle fever OP?

Nice black face baby girl.

>In this moment, I am euphoric.
Rolling for everything but this.

We got a winner

I swipe right on everyone. Most of the girls are back merely because they're the least desired.

roll

Hello darkness my old friend.

Do you work for the CIA cause you glow in the dark

just call her a nigger that's a classic

is that bitch white?

You are makin my night

Glad to be of service I guess. Although I’m pretty sure I’m getting banned soon enough.

Man I want to go to sleep but your keeping me up with this shit.

It’s your own fault.

You have being bless by the prophet and builder of the third temple. So you better follow his dating tips.

Ma'am, to start off I Just wanted to say I find you very attractive. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would put you close and whisper in your ear "baby I have a swanson tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to pour you a glass of the finest of welch's grape juice.

Shit

Too late boys. Lucky user got it. Or unlucky I guess.

1/2/3/4?

I believe in my past life I was a rooster. So I rub barbecue sauce on my naked body and at sunrise every morning I climb on my roof and sing the song of my species.