Vaping as an appetite suppressant?

They're better than regular cigarettes in every way, no tar, no terrible smell, no teeth yellowing, and you get all the benefits of nicotine. As far as anyone knows the only downside is the addictive quality of nicotine, but caffeine is as addictive with more drawbacks. AND nicotine is a natural appetite suppressant. Anyone here vape/smoke and notice less hunger?

Other urls found in this thread:

vapemountain.com/news/how-many-calories-are-in-e-liquid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And also what mL of nicotine is ideal

Your nicotine dosage really depends on what you're used to. If you already smoke a good bit, 6mg is a good starting point. If not, 3.

It's a decent appetite suppressant. Not as good as, say, amphetamines, but work with what you've got.

ECA stack is godly appetite suppressant and tons of energy.

Try nicotine patches. Smoking is bad and a douche flute is unattractive.

low carb , omad works

Just eat more vegetables and stop being a piece of shit.

i usually do 6 but have been getting 3 lately. If i feel like it's not enough I'll just add a drop of some 6 into my tank.

Smoking/vaping has never worked to suppress hunger for. But neither has caffeine for that matter.

Get the little tic-tac mint nicotine lozenges. They're cheap and the 4mg ones will melt your face.

EC works well enough for me and the A has killed people in that stack.

Literally killed people?

Isn't the A just aspirin

Fell for the NYR meme and gave up smoking with champix. Luckily didn't get side effects and never felt better in my life. Used to smoke a pack a day for about 8 years.

Lol faggot

nicotine gum
yohimbine hcl
garcinia forskolin

bye bye hunger

I maintain a fast from waking until about 1pm most days and a cup of black coffee first thing and vaping throughout the day basically kills any appetite I would have had.

I could basically sit here and vape all day and not get particularly hungry.
Makes it very easy to maintain a moderate caloric deficit and I've dropped about 6kg since Jan 1st without any significant effort.
Give it a shot.

i vape when im cutting and it makes it a huge difference. If you are a coffee drinker that will help too. Between coffee and vaping I can completely wipe out my hunger.
Id suggest 3mg/mL nicotine concentration for a beginner.
Also I have no problem going back to not vaping when im bulking and i have a pretty addictive personality so id say its pretty easy to drop.

>Polesmoking the electric jew
>Not using nicotine mouth/nasal spray
Enjoy breathing completely unregulated metals and chemicals and shit you complete fag.

might as well suck dick you flaming homo

Vapes have calories my man. Theyre also a lot easier to chain"smoke" than cigarettes are, so even more calories. And cigarattes increase the metabolism, roughly 10kcals/cigarette but it varies

>vapes have calories my man

vapemountain.com/news/how-many-calories-are-in-e-liquid.html

Probably as significant as the calories in coffee if you only do it on occassion. I know a guy who chain-vapes bottles of the stuff a day though, so just like a coffee addict should track coffee calories, someone who vapes A LOT should track vaping calories

Depends on the person. If you don't have a smoking habit start with 1.5 to 3. I wouldn't let the dose get too high def not above 6.

In myself I have noticed that too much nic makes me lethargic.

Vaping makes you look like a goofball and sure its better than cigarettes but its still not good for you. It can cause popcorn lung and there is lots of evidence suggesting it damages your lungs.

I like swedish snus because you can gut it so you can hide it really well. I throw in a dip whenever I want and nobody knows. Plus it doesn't damage your lungs. Sure your jaw will fall off when you're 40 from cancer but fuck it

just drink coffee you enormous faggot.

Or eat filling foods and avoid sugar. Know why Chinese food makes you hungry in 1 hour? Because it has sugar and crashing off the sugar high rather than being actually hungry.

if you're dieting and you're getting hungry, you're never gonna make it
eat foods that fill you with fewer calories

did you even read the article?

Nicotine is. Get Nicotrol 4mg and split them. Best nicotine gum there is. Be careful though, I got really fucked up on it. Turned me into a robot with zero feelings because you're dumping your dopamine randomly.. no need for sleep... even human touch starts to lose its appeal

lol the truth is that nothing even comes close to amphetamine if you want to get shredded

bitches love the vape