Raw Vegan Thread

>62 years old
>raw vegan for 27yrs
>bigger and more attractive than 99% of Veeky Forums

why aren't you raw vegan yet Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/30/australian-slavery-inquiry-told-fruit-pickers-brainwashed-and-trapped-in-debt
mashable.com/2017/06/06/peta-fake-animal-abuse-video/#o13GQHlLOiqq
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19496976/
youtube.com/watch?v=_7_XH1CBzGw
youtube.com/watch?v=3A5mc1EVdw8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=u17DKuoM6yM&t
youtube.com/watch?v=LUm4LSGlKsY&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been vegan for 4 years. I'd consider it, cooked grains like bread, rice etc are just wasted calories

will my eyes change colour

srs

yes

no

I tried going raw vegan for a while, I was eating loads of seeds and fruits, probably the best I've ever felt. Will try again soon

But he is roided up tho

he absolutely is not

cooked vegetables are great and healthy, so is rice and potatoes and clean carbs like that
eggs and milk are also great foods
these things don't hurt animals anyway, 99% of factory eggs aren't even fertilized, hens just shit them out automatically

>seeds
most people feel great on any "elimination diet" in the short-run, its the long run that catches up with them, seeds aren't actually very good for us, eat them in moderation

no one knows, he might be on TRT,
Durianrider is on testosterone cause his shit 80-10-10 diet crashed his levels lol
Whats OPs pics diet like?

>being this ignorant

milk turns you into a faggot

vegan brahs

discord
.gg/c6p4ArX

>collecting milk involves beating up cows!!
ignorant.
my grandad has a farm and gets milk just fine without punching his cows

nah he just sticks his fist up their arse and kills their children

>fruit pickers get abused, exploited and beaten and trapped by greedy capitalists!

Guess we have to stop eating fruits now! OH NO

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/30/australian-slavery-inquiry-told-fruit-pickers-brainwashed-and-trapped-in-debt
>A Malaysian journalist who went undercover to expose exploitation in Victoria’s fruit picking industry said workers were “brainwashed” with religion and trapped in debt to keep them on farms.

>hurrr eating honey is a vegan-sin cause you're stealing bee labor!
>hurr milking animals is immoral because I'm an idiot
if only you knew how the world works

Cool, is this when PETA went and beat all sorts of animals to make it look like farmers were doing it? I remember when that happened.

But was he happy?

yea, they've done it before
mashable.com/2017/06/06/peta-fake-animal-abuse-video/#o13GQHlLOiqq

>shilling for farmers this hard

you people disgust me

>milking a cow is the same as killing it
lol, vegans really are brain-damaged

Milk cows are killed at age 4-5, they can live to 20-30. Their calfs are taken from them, the females are put into the same cycle as their mother, the males sold to the veal industry and killed at an age between just a few weeks and 5 months.

Milk does equal death.

blame capitalism

As a fellow vegan, stop this please. There is no evidence that raw veganism is better and it's extremely impracticable. You are just putting people at a path of high risk failure and as a result harming veganism, and therefore animals. I know how your mind works, you want to push further, you are chasing another realisation as veganism was for you. Look for it elsewhere, raw veganism is not it.

I'm easily in the 1% then.

You are not virtuous for not eating meat.
You still lie.
You still lust.
You still covet.
You still worship false idols.
You still steal.
You wish death upon those of whom you disagree with (Meat eaters).
You have forgotten the Sabbath day.

user.

You are full of it. A hypocrite. Dry bones in an empty valley. Stop being a hypocrite. You are in no position to judge.

Retard detected.
If you want to abuse animals then fine, but at least be honest to yourself.

>milk cows are killed for meat
and? because milking cows doesn't kill them

>no argument
ok. I win

>milking cows is abuse
>eating unfertilized eggs is abuse
brainlet.jpg

killing does not equal abusing
you must be honest with yourself that we are animals and animals kill and animals die

More virtuous than if I was eating meat. That's all that is needed but I'll humor you.

>You still lie.
No, I don't. Have not lied, or left a lie uncorrected for over 2 years.

>You still lust.
Doesn't harm me or anyone else.

>You still covet.
Gives me motivation, doesn't hurt anyone.

>You still worship false idols.
Don't worship anyone or anything.

>You still steal.
No I don't, haven't stolen anything since I was a kid.

>You wish death upon those of whom you disagree with (Meat eaters).
I certainly do not, you think I wish death on friends or family? I don't wish death on anyone.

>You have forgotten the Sabbath day.
I'm unconvinced by the arguments of religion, if a god existed he wouldn't make us able to reason and then provide no proof appealing to reason.

> You are in no position to judge.
Everyone is, even the most evil and vile human can judge. Anyone, no matter who they are, can provide criticism. It only matter WHAT is said, not WHO says it.

>not abuse

That's like saying "the bullet penetrating your brain didn't kill you, it was the hole it left", milking cows on any industrial scale equals death, the choice of breeding cows for milk means you breed them for death. Just because sucking the milk from their bodies doesn't kill them doesn't mean the context that makes it possible doesnt.

>>bigger

>milking a cow is the same as shooting someone in the head
wow didn't realize milking was so lethal! how did my cows ever survive the process
>milking cows on any industrial scale equals death
it doesn't have to be.
> the choice of breeding cows for milk means you breed them for death
lol, yet indians milk cows and worship them at the same time, no death required
see how that works?

poor tiger

caged, drugged and sedated for the amusement of moron tourists

Could you misconstrue what I said more? It was an analogy, describing how two things causally related are both part of the same context. In my analogy the bullet and the hole, in the industrial context, milking and death.

>it doesn't have to be.

Give me an alternative then? what do you do with the male calfs? what do you do when milk production drops after the 4th forced pregnancy? Anyways in practice, in the real world, it does.

>lol, yet indians milk cows and worship them at the same time, no death required
see how that works?

First of all, not industral, so I don't know how you though that would be relevant. Secondly, those indians are vegetarian, they don't eat meat. Thridly again IT'S NOT INDUSTRIAL. There is no way you can agrue for widespead milk consumption based on cow worship milking.

>raw vegan
Just to clarify, is this a euphemism?

>First of all, not industral, so I don't know how you though that would be relevant. Secondly, those indians are vegetarian, they don't eat meat. Thridly again IT'S NOT INDUSTRIAL. There is no way you can agrue for widespead milk consumption based on cow worship milking.

indians have widespread milk consumption and they are very particular about how cows are treated. There's no reason why you can't milk cows without punching them in the head or killing them prematurely

>caged, drugged and sedated for the amusement of moron tourists
kind of like vegan youtubers and their audience

maybe

Not from the kind of production you describe, only a portion of india are are like this, just like only a portion is vegetarian. They have farms there too, with horrible conditions. Ahimsa is not as widespread as you think it is, india is today an industrial dairy producer.

annyoning thots

ya but fact remains we can have ethical, industrial milking, we don't need to throw the baby out with the bathtub. We should work to improve conditions, not tear down the system

I wish she put the focus on herself more.

>enslaving cows for their milk is not abuse
idiots

why would you even want to continue drinking estrogenic cow juice

Stop posting fake news.

>scientific studies are fake news

keep coping

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19496976/

and see

>being this feely
The men of today

so tough

>recent commercial milk (most likely in muttmerica)
sure i agree but local bought milk is definitely superior (or at least some organic ones). Currently im drinking shit tons of goat milk though (shits amazing).

possibly

there's a chance

So soppy tbqh

Raw vegan is max level difficulty. I'm going to stick to whole food vegan diet with no oil, salt, or refined sugar.

I don't see any data for the added benefit of being fully raw. theoretically it's to avoid carcinogens due to cooking foods at high heat- but the data isn't there yet.

> "i dont knoooow"

Dunno which shithole you live in but in the developed world local bought milk is often unregulated to some extent. Buying straight from farmers is a guaranteed way to pick up milk containing CIP fluids, below average butterfat and hygiene issues.

Sitting in front of me right now is the supply criteria for my country's largest company who trade milk, and they knock off money per litre bought from farmers for failures in this regard when discovered upon testing, selling it at the same price. To counteract this, farmers get rid of as much milk as possible to people who don't carry out these tests to maximise the amount sold to people who do test. Basically when you buy from farmers direct, you're maximizing your chances of picking up shit milk, often to the point of being unfit for human consumption.

People like to think the big bad corporations are hell bent on scamming people with terrible products but in actuality they cannot get away with it in this industry to nearly the same extent as farmers. Farmers on the other hand are most fickle chancers I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with, and artisan worshipping idiots haven't a clue.

t. Guy who founded and operates a dairy.

Im not saying you should buy your milk from a shady farmer but someone you know from a local village (where I live place is filled with villages) and best thing that there is if you can do it? Raise your own damn cows and get the milk for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7_XH1CBzGw

youtube.com/watch?v=3A5mc1EVdw8&t

youtube.com/watch?v=u17DKuoM6yM&t

Raw is fucking stupid please stop being retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=LUm4LSGlKsY&t

Fuck off faggots.

Are those village chaps testing their milk using their own or a reputable independent lab? You can be the nicest most genuine and well meaning person in the world, but if their products aren't tested then they don't have any more certainty about what's in that milk than you do.

Plus side is that you have to be feeding your cows shit silage and keeping them improperly (usually because of cash flow problems) to have awful milk, but the best milk is milk that's been through a publicly owned dairy - these companies have a huge amount of accountability to do it right. For example, Arla in Europe sell excellent products for this very reason. If dependability and quality is important to you, buy from them.

Yes. Raw veganism changed my eyes from brown to brown/green. My girlfriend fucking LOVES my green eyes.