/TINDER/

DUBS get to decide the response
Also is it normal to experience lower back pain after squatting?

R u a beaver coz dam

What are you a fucking nigger

I want to fillet your filthy cunt lips and sew them onto my deadcat.

She likes people shooting up schools? She's crazy, bro. Get your dick in that NOW.

yes

> The Room
> :D

close to the chat and forget about her

Is it true that the crazy in the head are also crazy in the head? I want a live demonstration by you.

Check 'em

come on, reroll

is that the meme movie

Whanna be dylan to my eric

did you mean
>crazy in the bed?
cause if so im gonna use it

Whanna blast like the olkahoma

yes. this girl is lol so random xD if you're into that.

Obviously.

This isnt fucking Veeky Forums related you god damn fucking insecure plebs

Winrar

Hehe
>he listened to a super high autist

Wait bro wasnt eric the pussy one?

how am i doing?

BASED

I read that as 'trash'

I think its subliminal.

>asking a woman what she wants
And you are out.

might be over, hasnt responded :((((

Should have picked mine, you faggot.

My brother died in a school shooting.

rolling for this

How many kids did he manage to get?

It's time for this, you know it.

Kek

why

Man she looks cut as fuck. Her personality also seems fun. Edgy girls are the best. Don't fuck this up

From half court

i get so many matches but i just want hookups
i literally get ZERO Hookups on tinder fffffffffff

me too, in my case maybe eastern european girls are more shy

This morbid chick makes me fucking horny

Daily reminder that tinder is a waste of time if you are not really good looking

And the better looking you are, the less effort you have to put into it.

So the more you struggle, the uglier you are.

My last girlfriend was a crazy bitch. Dead fish, refused to be on top and had about as much agency in bed as a realdoll. Memes aren't real.

>tells someone that browses this hellhole that X is a waste of time
Cool.

My time on here is limited to maybe an hour tops, I used to browse it a lot though, but then I sorted myself.

I actually just sent a hot chick out the door, and im going to her place, to fuck her again tonight while you faggots cope.

Underrated

t. virgin larping>

Why dont you show a bit of humility and see it as an opportunity to get advice on women from a true rlc?

I dont fucking waste time larping dude, hit me.

Shut the fuck up pussy. I get so much pussy I stick it in their back bones and pass them to my bros. I usually pull out with a shitty dick, or a sticky dick

Cringe

Post her profile

r9k please leave

post full size pic from her avatar in your conversation

Damit its a t*rkroach

why lol

Tell her you want Constantinople back.

kek

Underrated

what did she mean by this

forgot pic dubs decides reply

No, but I'll be your daddy

I can tell cause my cocks not burried in your ass.

You are going to call me daddy tonight anyway. #?

I could be if you played your cards right

rollingfor this

I can just tell you let niggers fuck you

this

roll

One more meme answer, then Im getting her number hopefully

^

rolllll

I'm usually not the guy that makes compromises but I guess we could have a drink before we get down to it.

Just ask for her number now.

no nigga not yet im not that desperate

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?

Ask her to come over and watch Lawrence of Arabia

This post is blessed by God.

Kek

Just do this.

>Also is it normal to experience lower back pain after squatting?
Don't bend your back. Stay neutral and use your hips and legs. Also hang around on the pullup bar for a few minutes a day do stretch out your spine, you will feel instant relieve

You fucking delivered you mad man. You made my Sunday morning!!

And the get as well, I'm fucking dying here

BASED

Lmao
She will like it though

Pls respond.

Fucking glorious

This is a man who obviously gets a lot of matches.

she wrote "what the actual fuck"

Yikes

just post the picture WHAT

Reply "sorry, wrong person"

Okay, listen, little faggot. Have you ever written a compiler? Have you ever written a interrupt routine, you little faggot? Have you ever written a interrupt routine, you little faggot? No, you haven't, because you're a faggot. Why don't you go write a interrupt routine, you faggot. Pascal... You're fucking in the ocean with some nigger in the deep ocean, got no clue what's underneath you, little faggot.

>sorry, typo heheh! anyways whats ur number?