I love you Veeky Forums

I love you Veeky Forums
also what's your favorite lift? Mine's conventional deadlift

sumo diddly

Overhead press master race checking in.

Deadlift ainec. Anything that allows me to not risk dying if I fail a lift is a good one in my book.

atg squats are my favorite. my leverages must be perfect for them because they feel good and my knees never have problem

I like you too, tho Id like you a bit more if you wouldn't post that frog.
my favorite lift is Overhead Press.

Nothing beats a classic bench press, you literally cannot rebuke me.

I'm with you on the deadlife OP
Any tips with doing presses? My right shoulder falls out of its socket when I'm doing these even with lighter weights.
Benches are a bit overrated. Pushups would yield almost the same results, msybe even better.

weighted chinups
I don't particulary like the exercise itself but I fucking love (my) lats

>Pushups would yield almost the same results
>maybe even better

Suppinated row mount olympian god checking in

anything but squat crew checking in

I thought deadlifting was meant to make you beefy with huge legs. He looks tiny.

Agreed

Who /barbellrow/ here?

>that lower back
I dont even know what I'm seeing here

where is this gif from???

....ehm, curls

>I dont even know what I'm seeing here
You're seeing giant, pumped up spinal erectors.

Franco had a back that stuck out like two inches over his spine. You can't actually form check someone like that based on a photo.

sumo deadlifting (or conventional deadlifting) 405 will not make anything beefy, especially not if you have advantageous leverages for the deadlift

i pulled 500 as a rail skinny 17 year old high school kid through a combination of long arms and trying hard

Hes a lanklet and squats do more for quads than diddlies. His lower back probably looks pretty good though.

>I love you Veeky Forums
me too

im 6'2 with very lanky posture

Squats easily. When it's really heavy it feels like you're hoisting the world on your back.

Unironically this board is what got me to work out just reading all you guys's stuff and then being able to relate to it is great

Oh fug user I didn't know that was you in the webm. S-sorry I insulted you

Some pictures show that it hit the lateral deltoids and anterior, posterior deltoids are secondary muscles.
I wonder which is right

depends on your grip width afaik

my favorite lift would have to be the hex bar deadlift
tfw pull 420lb on the hex bar after a fat bong rip

anterior delt is the prime mover along with triceps

clavicular head of chest, lateral delts, rear delts, traps all involved to some extent

doesnt matter

its hard to say from pictures, and then you see someone in person and they are manlet / big and tall

diddly baby

Badass exercise
My favorite is either OHP or Weighted Chin-ups

The Chad's lift, Bench Press

If my workout weight for flat bench is 155. How much should I so for incline?

THE PRESS™

I'm 5'9 with 1.5/2.5/4/5 at 165lbs and I look like a dyel

I love weighted pull ups and dips. Nothing like doing a lift that a decent amount of normies can't even do, and doing it with 45 pound plates chained to yourself.

Horseshit

>most alpha lift incoming

My nigga.