>wasting money on flavored meme-powders

>not buying real food instead

NEVER gonna make it

>using all your time to cook instead of living

NEVER gonna make it

or, you know, buying both?
only get a protein shake on days where you didn't eat that much protein from food?
i dunno, maybe i'm overthinking it

>he doesn't eat 30 eggs a day
NEVER GON MAKE TI

>he think soy isn’t linked to lower test
Oh my fucking sides

this, i only drink protein shakes on days I workout or on days when I have doms, protein powder helps a lot when you're a student and can't be bothered to cook 3 square meals a day

My protein intake per day is 200g.

2.5 kg of whey protein costs me £35 per month. With this I can get 60g of extra protein per day with two shakes to comfortably achieve my macros.

If I were to get those extra 60g of protein with meat and other foods I'd end up spending 70 to 80 £ extra per month.
That's without mentioning other lean sources of protein such as seafood, wich is overpriced nowadays.

OP is a DYL. Eat healthy food and get your lean protein from whey.

>on days I workout
so, 6 times a week?

Whey is food, and is consumed by virtually all competitive lifters and bbers. OP is a faggot and his suggestion is contrary to reality.

>your not alive when you cook
>cooking is not and can’t be fun
>cooking isn’t a top tier time investment

I only use protein shakes after I workout or if I'm sore the next day too, there is no point taking them on days you don't workout

Are you 400lbs of muscle? If not you don't need close to 200g of protein a day

you're a dumb fag. you need protein on days you dont workout, so if you have a shake to accommodate that protein requirement - it's fine. The retardation is real.

They're used for after workout and when you have bad doms, you need protein most when you're just finished a workout and when you're sore from doms

>i don't need to eat anything on the days i don't work out because my body isn't spending any energy

>200g of protein a day
Good luck with that kidney failure before you turn 40 user.

anons real question here, do you mix ur protein with water or milk?

So now the Jews are trying to stop us from drinking protein powder...

You need to eat moron you don't need protein shakes though

water

Im not that guy, but I thought u need 1g protein per pound of body weight when bulking?

>i literally can't cook food
The absolute state

Maybe he has the height of an adult male meaning 6'3 and up ?

No .5 g per lb of lean body mass aka muscle

Unless you're 400lbs you don't need near 200g of protein

That's retarded, it doesn't matter how big you are, your kidneys are always the same size.
If you my body isn't meant to be that fucking big, so obviously this shit hurts your intestines

this thread again

good thing i buy unflavored, then

LEAN body weight
aka figure out your body fat percentage and subtract it.

1.5 x bodyweight in lbs=protein in g
This is how much protein you should consume.

There’s some study that states .82g per lb, but since the starting strength guys ripped apart the “volume and strength are equally good at producing hypertrophy” study I’ve completely lost my trust in the field of sports science.

My mistake.

*volume and intensity

Not even trips can save this crap post.
>finding cooking fun
you must be so interesting

I can and do cook 3x a day actually. I only use shakes post and sometimes pre gym.

This doesn't detract from the wqaste of absolute time it is. I could be curing your cancer for e.g.

>I can and do cook 3x a day actually. I only use shakes post and sometimes pre gym.
You cook three times EVERY DAY and still need shill supplements? Jesus Christ you're a brainlet, I'll cook once or twice for the whole week and get along just fine without shit tasting powder

Why not both?

Mine taste great actually. And best of all the price is cheaper than most meals I would have to take the extra time to add as well.

Mind sharing how you manage that? Would appreciate.

That's why you buy this food instead of the meme
High on protein taste great
During my bulk I aet a whole tube post workout
And gain that muscle
Know my and are gone but I am jacked but I want my abs back so I am on a cut

why are everyone so angry all the time? everytime someone don't agree with something they turn it in to an insult, not exclusive to Veeky Forums btw. maybe this anger stems from hurt, are you hurt user?

How I manage what? Making food once or twice for the whole week? Make more food than you eat in a single sitting and store it in the fridge, then reheat it once it's time to eat. Jesus Christ

>sugar in greek/bulgarian yogurt
unironically neck yourself for bastardizing great yogurt and perpetuating america's ruination of other nations' food cultures