Post your tinder profiles, others rate it

Pic related is mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.org/seriespage/lesson-17-sin-judging-others-james-411-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tinder
kys

I hope this works so I can get some keks in. Any success so far?

I'm too cool for a bio

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Good thing I'm Jewish and don't believe in the false prophet lol.

>beard and shit hair

hmm

Where's the recent pics though you recessed-chin obese cunt

Bottom right isnt that old.

wouldnt call it good to be burning in hell when you die

you look like a tryhard psycho

Hairlet detected

islee islee isle.. u neva learn meight

It's a good thing Hell is just something Christians made up.

>it will never be 2014 Veeky Forums again

you look good its just the fucking hair
i have never met someone in real life that looks good with long hair

Cut that shit hair

You know the smart photos is gonna put your retarded DL picture first, right? Because girls will spend the most time looking at it and thinking "what the fuck?"

I have worse

fat cunt

my point is to just turn off smart photos bb

you look like a baby born with anacephaly in this pic
jesus
ive seen ugly deadlift faces, but never one that made you unfit for life

Kek

Eh i do okay, I only match with girls I'd want to talk to, and never with thots.

Fyi the smart photos has dictated that order for two years and it's that.

ah, thats how it works, nevermind then

beautiful

>Listens to MF DOOM
My nigga

>this is what Jews actually believe

>Rapp Snitch Knishes
>hnnnng

I am so happy I never got into powerlifting

good job user. look at the mires in the background

based

you seem like legit chill fella

No ones gonna comment on his 700+ lb pull??

Of course not, people only comment to try and grind other people down

It’s a case of “if I can’t say anything nasty I won’t say anything at all”

Funny how Christiany is entirely based on Judaism yet Judaism doesn't mention anything about hell.

It's like the new star wars movies trying to retcon the OT.

>that rowing pic
Damn isley used to be hot af. I bet if he just put that pic only he could get hundreds of matches.

Nobody on Veeky Forums is actually religious let alone Christian. They're all just larpers and nihilists. Why else do you think it's so negative? Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all filled with people who want to improve the world. Nobody on here actually wants to do that, they might want to improve themselves for the sake of vanity and attracting a BF, but that's it.

fpbp

Good lift my dude!

Why not put that first? That's god damn impressive.

>Nobody on Veeky Forums is actually religious let alone Christian.
uhm careful with what you say sweetie

>judaism and islam are filled with people

Even this far in we already have an untrue statement.

>who want to improve the world

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you cut your hair and shave you'd look 1-2 points better

>being religious
>2018

>Jewish

enjoy hell

>jewish

rev up those ovens boys, its gonna be a looooong thread

christians didn't make it up it was created for you """""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""" after you murdered the final prophet and turned your back on THE LORD

Isley absolutely MOGGING those facelets in the back. Please stay islay

One of islam's core pillars is charity and Jews, especially in the modern sects, believe in trying to make the world less shit. If you go onto jewish forums and look at the discussions there of what they think being jewish means, this is what they believe.

bible.org/seriespage/lesson-17-sin-judging-others-james-411-12

Hell is a pagan concept, and like a lot of LARPer Christians, you are a hypocrite, if Hell exists, it is YOU who will go to it for taking the liberty of judging other people for yourself. Evene though the whole idea of a Hell where non-Christians go makes no sense! How are other people across the planet supposed to know about Christianity? Especially two thousand years ago

The Romans murdered Jesus, worshiped him hundreds of years later, corrupted the religion with Paganistic influences for political gain, and then antagonized the people their entire Old Testament is copy/pasted from. A lot of Christianity is now corrupt with the likes of the modern Catholic church, evangellists who take advantage of the weak like Peter Popoff, and people who just use it a status symbol, not to worship God but to feel morally superior to other people. The majority of Christians are fine, but the religions has some problems.

God I hate kikes so fucking much dude. DIE

lol what's your 2k? pic related is on my tinder

Dont chicks get pissed off when they meet you and youre fat?

Being an amalek is an optional choice. The amalek is what he is, not because he hates the Jews, or any one culture of people specifically, but because he hates life and love itself. Just look at the majority of popular boards on this website. /r9k/, Veeky Forums, /v/, and any major board is the manifestation of arrogance and nihilism.

pilpul levels off the fucking charts

Jews and muslims believe in charity- for jews or for muslims. Goyim and dhimmis need not apply.

>romans murdered jesus

Why ever did they do that, I wonder.

>yid telling me I'm going to hell

Now I've seen everything!

Day of the Rope soon, my friend.

Only a kike would have a profile like that. Disgusting.

>major boards are a manifestation of arrogance and nihilism

The fucking chutzpah. How about self-improvement and interest? Hard work and leisure? The apollonian and dionysian? Literally any other virtues but the ones you chose?

Stay off my hobby boards you fucking hook nosed kike. Take your perverted ideology with you.

breh...tell ya boy about that diving pic

>Nobody on Veeky Forums is actually religious let alone Christian.
Not sure where you got this. I'm a Catholic that attends church weekly. I also teach Sunday school and I'm a member of the Knights of Columbus .
>Nobody on here actually wants to do that
Again, not sure where you got this either. I volunteer regularly and I'm currently trying to get into medical school so I can provide medical care, at least partly to those that can't afford it.

lose the PL pic you sic autistic cunt

It was 6.15.7

I'm a little chubbier but also a little more muscular too.

>Jews and muslims believe in charity- for jews or for muslims. Goyim and dhimmis need not apply.

You're projecting your own opinions on race onto other people.

>Why ever did they do that, I wonder.

Jesus was a threat to the Romans as was anybody preaching any kind of authority that was against what the Roman empire wanted.

>Now I've seen everything!

It's in your bible

>Day of the Rope soon, my friend.

Nice Redditspacing, also, Israel's not going anywhere :^)

>How about self-improvement and interest?

You mean shoving onions into your eyeballs and bathing in ice cold water, because it somehow stops you from being affected by soy.

>Hard work and leisure?

All for the sake of a vain appearance, with the only books people read being fantasy novels.

>he apollonian and dionysian?

fart-sniffing words

>Stay off my hobby boards you fucking hook nosed kike. Take your perverted ideology with you.

I'm Native American

I mean, I just don't think a lot of the people on here are true Christians. Some of the boards on here are pretty off. If you're a normal guy, that's fine.

This pic uncensored with no bio at all got me 1k matches

>I mean, I just don't think a lot of the people on here are true Christians. Some of the boards on here are pretty off. If you're a normal guy, that's fine.
That makes more sense. There are plenty of boards on here that wouldn't be conducive to a Christian outlook, but I don't think Veeky Forums is one of them.
Also, for example, Veeky Forums is weirdly religious and a lot of the literary and philosophical discussion intersects with theology.

You're a dumbass

He fucking fulfilled all the prophecies

You bagelfag

what is that? 706?? how much did you weigh during that meet?

715 desu. I weighed 99.6kg or 221lbs I think

I missed that lift. Ended up with 695

>I weighed 99.6kg

Just say 100kg lol.

put a sticker on your face and make it your main tinder pic, best for matching traps

I can see why

I remember you

Didn't you deadlift with a bent back?

Why would he lie about being a big boy when he's clearly a twink? Increase your standards.

That's a negative.

Israel is surrounded by arabs, running out of water and entirely dependant on aid from a country that is rather quickly waking up to what a worthless dead weight israel has become

is that you? you do look much better in this 2nd pic idiot

go for no beard and a shorter cut next time

You look 35-40.

>what is this reddit

Romans killed jesus you brainlet maybe pick up a history book some time.

Even if he was killed by Jews carrying on about it is retarded. If Jesus was black and was killed by a bunch of black people would everyone be saying that jesus was killed by blacks?

Is this you? Looks a shit ton better. I agree with the other user about slightly shorter hair, but I like beards.

Guys, what's life like being a good looking guy?

Is this a good profile pic?
My nostrils are flared because my sister just used the bathroom

Fuck off. This is the fitness board, not a place to make threads about your normalfag applications.

Fucking estater
Isley is real, no need to fake

No one's forcing you to browse the thread, tinder threads aren't going away, you'd probably be better off going to threads you actually care about.

if your plan is getting 0 matches, then yes.

you really captured your adolescent rage well, this will be a very effective picture for attracting middle aged men and 14 year old juggalettes

Buzz that mess

You look mad, something the problem?

A thread died for this thread.

You must be 18 to post here

nah you fuckin codger god damn psycho lookin ass learn to fake a smile idjit

No this is how I normally look. Do I really look that mad? My mom says I have strong assertive look when I talk to others.

>My mom says I have strong assertive look when I talk to others

That's her motherly way of saying you look like a psycho autist when engaging with a well adjusted person. You aren't tough you little faggot, drop the act.

Newfag here,

What happened during 2014?

>picture with animal
...check
>smiling selfie
Check.
>outdoor activity photo that shows gains
Check.
>photo with two grills
Check.
>smiling selfie
Check.

The Formula™. I'd personally get rid of the PL pic and the one in the boat where you look DYEL, but nice.

Now go shoot up a school

Pretty much the same as anyone else except you know know you know you could get laid easily if you had confidence and weren't a sperg. Also people acknowledge your existence when you're out and about

How old were you in that pic and how long have you been lifting?

Tellin all dey business
Sit in the court they be they own star witness
"Do you see the perpetrator?" "Yea, I'm right here!"...

Look I just want to be taken seriously by women all my life I've been passed off as the "nice guy" when ever I do things for them like bringing them boxes of tissue paper to their dorm room after their boyfriend broke up with them. I want them to finally see the man I am and I try to present that with a strong masculine expression.