Alicia Vikander put on 12lbs for Tomb Raider

What's your excuse Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=54zZpWltxxs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_HB82BGwBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can a non-fat female body be so fucking disgusting?

>no ass
>flat-chested
Not my Lara Croft

Because she seems to have less than an A cup. Everything just looks unappealing because she’s so masculine looking.

If she wanted to prepare for playing Lara, she should have gotten implants.

And kek at the interview with the PT
>Alexander Skarsgård
>Beast
>Ohh, he is a beast in the gym?
>*close up of the guys face and confused head nodding*
this guy must be Veeky Forumsizen

Anavar is Illegal in my country. Not to mention it's a shithole and only richfags can afford to import it.

fucking LMAO
most of the reason why Tomb Raider did well is because it had Angelina Jolie's juicy body in skimpy outfits bouncing around. The movies themselves were never really that great.

Now they're taking away the main factor of why the old movies were successful and replacing that luscious hot girl with a skeleton dyke to appeal to the feminists and cucks.
What ever happened to healthy at every size and embracing curves? Feminists are the most hypocritical fucking retards on the planet

but lara croft isn't a chestlet asslet boy looking cunt

How old were you when you became a tit man? The fucking thing in OP would ONLY be salvageable if she had a nice set of tits. Now it just looks like a mtf failure

>mfw I thought this was a Fight Club shoop with Tyler's body and a woman's face

at least she doesn't look like shes never worked a muscle in her life like wonderwomen

youtube.com/watch?v=J_HB82BGwBM why dont they grab a fit chick like this for these rolls

>we'll never get best Lara back

nu-Lara got her breats butchered but she still looks great. This girl literally has no height, tits, ass, muscle or anything.

Fuck this shit

she's just a walking vagina that talks too much

Why does kikewood have to ruin everything?

nepotism

>starts working out
>is still a feminist

How is this possible?

Can't be worse than nu-Lara.

Nu-Lara was fucking hot. Really thought about fapping while playing

Looks like milk truck had a car crash

she's a swede. its literally in her genes.

milk truck has died