How old were you when you realized face=everything...

How old were you when you realized face=everything? Thanks god im a 10/10 face and have the angular features of a fucking david angel statue, i thank god every fucking day i wake up for being this handsome, i dont even need tinder, instagram, facebook or these weird social media people uses, i dont even need to post pics of myself on internet, because at everyplace i go, girls want me, they desire me, i love when i see a happy married couple and the girls goes nuts on me, and i love when i see those angry and at the same time sad men faces everytime i enter some new work place or a party.

Yeah right, that's why you're shitposting on /r9k/ 2.0.

Orb (Guy on left) was KV into his 20s due to autism

Did he lose it eventually?

3/10 post, coper. So as your face btw.

what is KV?

Same score as your English.

When I was fat and still getting cheerleaders and ex models into bed. Go me.

yeah but how the fuck am i gonna change my face

I don't care, facelet.

OP is a phaggot. I have an ugly face and still manage to have gf's & casual sex.
Confidince is not a meme. Also, I wasn't born with one - I had to work hard to get one.
It got a lot easier once I lost virginity.

I don't need perfect english, ugly boy, i still have sex with your fluent girlfriend and she gets even more horney because of my accent and nigger grammar.

kissless virgin

is orb natty?

I'm not sure if that makes me feel better or worse

He was an ultra autist who looksmaxxed to his actual full potential, getting surgery, mewing, using supps, all sorts of products for better skin/hair, etc, and he has said he used testosterone to have manlier facial traits.

How do you use test to get manlier features? Is it worth it? I'm willing to give it a shot.

Looks like all he did was get in shape, clear out his skin, and get a haircut.

wow absolutely great thread, don't forget to make one tomorrow

It can work for some people, especially if you're still young and have a baby face, a good dosage of test will give you a good beard (depending on your genetics) and possibly make you look slightly manlier. Also it will make your neck thicker and traps biggers which make you look manlier overall.

But isn't it dangerous? What if I'm a fully developed 18 year old with normal(possibly high) test levels? I just don't want to feel like I lost out on the chance to become better looking when I'm older

People never realise personality is everything. Just look at this guy, he was Chad as fuck and wealthy, but all women were turned off by his awkwardness and sense of entitlement.

That picture is such a bad example, because the guy on the right would look far better if he had a head full of hair and wider neck.

>implying I'm a native English speaker

Test won't really do that if you are already an adult, but Tren sure will. Tren will somehow magically grow your jawline, it's ridiculous.

He was a troll

Don't do it. The suppression after won't be worth it. You could end up with no test after and that won't be a life worth living. There are ways to increase it naturally if you invest enough time and are pateint

bein a manlet is a double whammy because your brain gets scaled down as well

You're supposed to stay on TRT for life lol... You don't do cycles of TRT mate.

Imagine if your surname was Spasokukotski

This

If you start, you're never stopping it.

That first picture is not him.

It's him when he was a kid

what do SH PH and L mean?

Sluthate, ph I don't remember, and Lookism. It's the websites he was active on

sluthate lookism puahate

COPE

>someone actually made this

Lmao imagine needing fluids for the rest of your life to be a man

It's almost like men are being intentionally poisoned with artificial estrogens in food and plastics so that they would be passive and weak servants.
Go ahead and don't do anything about it. That won't change the fact that a guy with above 1000 ng/dL T levels is more of a man than you, even if he injected it.

Fuck what are this wizard's arcane secrets? Did he explain his process?

Don't like to use the word but this is COPE

What it is is a fact. Men ARE being poisoned, and some of us choose to take matters into our own hands to fight against the poison.

>due to autism
being a manlet skullcel surgerycel*

>I have an ugly face and still manage to have gf's & casual sex.
I doubt it, I bet what you think is "ugly" is actually "robust" and "masculine".
No, he was roidceling.

How old were you when you realized you don't have a good face, OP, and wanted to make everyone else around you as miserable as possible to compensate for it?

Whether you take lookism seriously or not is an IQ test.

He's 19 in the second image, he posted those himself.

being a deluded cuckmaxxer does not equal high IQ.

this lmao you guys are fucking idiots (in a literal sense) if you take my threads seriously

What surgeries do you think he got?

Is legit 8% bf healthy?

1) thats probably not 8% just some guy put that there
2) natty 8% bf is too low for health and wellbeing

I already knew facial aesthetics were everything.

oh wow dude
so you are telling me in a body building forum that fitness is useless??
oki doki

Obvious b8 but holy fuck this guy looks unsettling

>10/10 with good body
>Knowing what Veeky Forums is
Pic one

This is bait for the autists on here.

Low confidence brahs please don't believe looks are everything. If you eat healthy, have an aesthetic physique, and an above average confidence level you're better than 80% of men. Then you can add in things like:
>wealth
>experience from doing things that others don't (i.e skydiving, traveling, competing in high level events)
>spirituality
>game (if we're talking women)

And a shitload of others but I'm too lazy to counter this fud.

btw here's an anecdote

>6'1
>balding
>fat
>weak chin
>nasolabial folds
>bit of a whiny voice
>5/10 face at best

Regardless he's confident as a motherfucker. Strolls around and is extremely entitled. Has that natural alpha aura that makes people want to do things for you and let you get away with shit that beta's don't. His GF is a fucking dime and he's bored of her. That's the attitude you need to have.

>Blaming food for your lack of test
Look at this soyboy. Keep coping.

Lol no isn’t. Going from 8-5 is extremely hard but anything above that takes time. Losing 3 percent bodyfat when you’re under 20 should always constitute a diet break or bulk to gain back glycogen and lost muscle, then cut again.

I see orb at my 24 hour fitness sometimes but I never talked to him. What should I say when I see him next?

>he doesn't know food is laced with xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens these days
It's not the same quality of food people used to eat 100 years ago

why do pajeets exist

5"6' big lips

panties dropping, pringles flopping

>i love when i see a happy married couple and the girls goes nuts on me

I have seen this happen. A close friend of mine is a genuine good looking handsome man, an easy 9/10, when he smiles its he is 10/10.
We basically work in a large company, few times there were company parties and people, married women would be there, everyone socializing and then this guy comes and even the married women cant take their eyes off him and start acting like they are single, flirting etc, they change just like that, one moment we are all grown ups talking about semi serious shit, then this good looking guy shows up and they become like teenagers.
Its somewhat sad, when I was in a relationship I wouldnt even (mentally) acknowledge how some women were really attractive, even put effort to not think about it. The first this happened, being a bystander how and seeing how MARRIED women just suddenly forgot about their husbands really hit me hard.

just eat meat from your local butcher not stuff packaged in plastic in the supermarket

and eat some organic vegetables from your local grocer, not stuff packaged in plastic at the supermarket

not hard user

>lookism threads
Glad I'm not this far gone

I actually look better with higher bf(several people have commented and also to me I look better), I have been 8% at one point and looked (at least face wise) like I just left concentration camp

Блять ты oхyeл yёбoк пaблик yдaлил CEЙЧAC

Eliot was poor

Biology doesn not give a DAMN about social constraints. Women are THE prime example of nature trumps nuture. Never forget that ever in your life.

Is this the new fresh meme?

No shit, but that won't fix an already fucked testo level. I changed my diet from the plastic packaged trash years ago and my natty T was still barely above 200 ng/dl. It's permanently fucked, and I couldn't have fought against that as a child because it's the parents who pick and buy the food.

Nothing Chad about Jew-Gook mongrel

The thing about Elliot is he was always off. He carried himself like an incel trying to LARP as an alpha.

>hapa
>Chad as fuck
He was very weird looking desu. Not that I'm a lookismfag though, I've seen worse and he would definitely have slayed if he wasn't autistic and got Veeky Forums too.

>hapa
he was half jew, I would not consider him anything but a mongrel

Kvatch. It was destroyed by Daedra.

man puahate was the shit back in the day. maximum autism

Don't use that as an excuse for being less of a man

Post friend or LARP

It's not an excuse, it's a fact you fucking brainlet. You can't just "decide to be" more of a man if you are suffering from low testosterone, how much of a man you are is entirely determined by testosterone. It is a physiological thing, not mental.

Wtf do actually believe this shit you’re spouting. Men are more than that, they are their choices, honour, inner as well as outer strength. You can be super high test and still be a ginormous faggot, as evidenced by about 90% of bodybuilders. I agree we are being poisoned tho

>Men are more than that, they are their choices, honour, inner as well as outer strength.
Someone with low test is however unable to understand honour and other such ideas. See nu-males. Their mind operates like a womans mind, completely incapable of comprehending honour.

Many authors who contributed to the western canon were enfeebled, sickly and no doubt low test as a result. I get what you’re saying, but I think society is mainly making these men so effeminate, which further contributes to their low test. Most of these soyboys posted are still men, underneath it all. They just need to be shocked into waking up. They understand honour, respect etc and it’s killing them inside to deny it.

too bad he's still a manlet

>lookism
need to know this guys real name

orb

Damn I wish lookism did this kind of shit instead of putting bros down. That thot was destroyed

Lol look at how angry the low test, estrogenic male is getting. Chill out, I heard cortisol decreases test further

I mean, I'll never have a chiseled jaw or model looks but I can at least be healthy and be more attractive than I'd be as a fatty.

when you have an aesthetic face and body. Feels good.

When women are still interested despite being a manlet

>mixed race
>manlet
>chad
Lol no

>i'll never have a chiseled jaw

mewing

An asian chad is called a Vince. But Elliot was not a chad.

>the guy on left
Neck pilled
>the guy on right
Not neck pilled