UK bros

What jeans do you guys wear if you have squat legs?

I can't find any that aren't baggy as fuck or too tight and end up looking faggy.

someone tell me what penis in vagina feels like. I feel like I'm overhyping it

Got me some stretchy jeans from next.

>wearing (((jeans)))

This. Also, look for jeans that have big leg sizes compared to waist size. For example, I'm wearing W:32 L:34 size jeans.

Jack Jones or diesal.
Jack Jones Comfort fit are like normal jeans, their regular jeans are like skinny.
Works out alright.
Diesal have decent stretch in their jeans too

i got levis strechy jeans
pretty good

source on OP girl

Not gonna lie, once you get the feeling, you can't go back.
The hunger actually makes it easier, losing your v card is harder than having sex the next time. It gets progressively easier.

cumming in a vagina with no condom is like the force of a quadrillion suns coming out of your dick, and those are just words. sex can't really be described in words it's a reality to be experienced, otherwise no one would give a fuck and people would have died out millions of years ago.
look at it this way: i've smoked meth and snorted really good raw dominican coke and when i was high on those drugs all i could think about was sex. same with e, i've done some really good fucking rolls and when i was on them all i could think about was sex. so here we have these amazing feelings, shouldn't be anything to rival them but when you're on them they just remind you of the ultimate feeling to end all feelings: fucking.
there is no hyperbole where fucking is concerned.

I'm an Amerifag, but assuming you have Old Navy they have a full collection of flex jeans. I wear the athletic because they make my ass and legs look awesome for $30

>jeans
Mate for christ sake just wear trackies. The gym is the only acceptable place to wear them anyway.

it's the best feeling a male can get. you're probably actually underhyping it. if you're in a monogamous stable relationship and you can plunder your gf without condom, well, that's the very reason to keep struggling in life.
I know for a fact that I probably wouldn't have finished my thesis if it weren't for my gf; my professor had constantly unreasonable requests but when I went back my gf's wet vagina around my cock and sometimes in my mouth was the very reason to be alive and keep battling
I hope you'll feel it in your lifetime

it's amazing. the best moment is at the beginning when you're pushing you dick inside for the first time, slowly, and its head suddenly jumps through the "threshold" and you're inside a warm, moist pussy. that's the point of no return. some people cum just from that one initial stroke

American eagle do some very nice stretchy jeans, make my legs look swole af and their very easy to move in

>I can't find any that aren't baggy as fuck or too tight and end up looking faggy.

Your legs look faggy because you big girly thighs like a woman.

Should have kept them lean and athletic

I'm 5'4 with big quads and glutes so I can't really wear jeans at all

Like heaven. It doesn't even come close sex without condom tho. Once you're inside and and that soft pink, wet, warm flesh is hugging your rock solid dick and the girl moans. I'm getting a semi just from writing this

New look do some cheap stretch skinny jeans

primark skinnys are unironically pretty good, and only £9 a pair. They've became by go to jeans after my river island £40 jeans started fitting funny.

>stretch skinny
>skinnys

I'm 24 I prefer to dress like an actual adult male

>nobody commenting on the girl

Bags of sand

Just get some normal levi bootcut or egular fit style

Don't fall for the skinny/stretch meme

>He hasn't seen this image a thousand times

Stretchy Levi's.

Measure your thighs when sitting down. Add two inches. Buy jeans with thighs that size.

Tailored slacks, then. Jeans are clothes for children and losers.

I picked up some Levi 541s when I was in the states a few months ago and they fit really well. I was annoyed with wearing normal jeans as I would have to size up the waist just to get them over my butt and to make sure they don't rip when I sit down. However, I found that even within the 541s, there were some that didn't fit such as the raw denim... I also have some pretty good ones from a German brand called PME legend. I have the G1s and they have extra tapering in the quad so they fit really nicely in the waist and thigh but unlike the 541s, they taper more to the calves.

You can buy both on amazon. Down side of the G1s is that they are a bit more expensive. I got the levis in a sale in Macy's so it ended up after the currency change to be ~35 monies a pair whilst the G1s I got in a store for 100 monies.

My ass looks great in them and makes the wife bite her lip when she thinks I'm not looking so I definitely prefer wearing them to my normal linen trousers. It's the animalistic look of desire she gets

samefag

it's overrated

samefag

They have some muscle fit from topman or asos but I never tried them so I can't say

try again

>athletes don't have big legs

Righto

scrubber

like a bag of sand

Dickies slim work pants

Get a life, nerd. Oh wait, you enjoy being a virgin, rite

dece brand right here

OP, who's this semen demon?

Not possible to overhype.. it's the only purpose for your existence. Every part of your body and all of the inner workings of your brain have evolved to make you a more efficient fucking machine and continue your species. Everything about a woman has evolved to reserve herself for the man with the most desirable genes and be the best fuck possible so that she can nurture the next litter of alfa men.

There is a reason that all of the things that we love to do as children fade away the first time we get pussy and nothing becomes more important. Nothing can ever feel better.

levis 541's my dude. best fit for big legs and glutes I've ever found. elastic too.

salty milk and coins

LEGEND LONDON

>

Feels wet, warm, snug. Tingles a bit, other than that. Meh, being in love and caring for someone who loves you too is the best bit of it all. Oh, and the foreplay. Foreplay gets you and her crazy. I remember my first blowjob, lol - underwhelmed. But heck, cumming with the girl I love was great.

american eagle stretchy denim jeans

Ellese skinny trackies from tkmax they're perfect for casual wear and at the gym

Stretchy jeans saved my life.

Gap/old Navy athletic fit (gap is slightly slimmer)

Levis 502 bruhs

Super skinny or "tech fit" from H&M

Lol it is actually pretty overhyped. There are many things in life that are better.

But this is just my opinion and i am 34 aNd on Veeky Forums, so yeah you know

If you’ve got some spare cash lad I’d go for a pair of olympvs jeans, I picked some up and their goat for comfy wear and they make your legs look great.

I like wearing skinny jeans with squat legs. I can pretend I'm wearing jodhpurs

I personally get no pleasure from it. I hate touching people and the only reason I had sex was to see what it was all about. Yes I have aspergers.

Anyone know her name? Google, Yandex, and iqdb just show a bunch of pinterest/tumblr links, but no actual name.

She is a midget.

I don't care. She looks cute.

I know what you mean, some fatties have a cute face.

Ruby Sparx?

I just hope im gonna make it one day.....

i get my pants tailored.. if u can afford it get ur clothes tailored bro

You can't overhype it. The look of sheer terror in her eyes when she knows she can't escape is the most powerful feeling in the world.

too much ass.

Jeans? Why not where khakis, jeans are boomer clothes.

You want an extreme taper. I got some from Momotaro.

This, look at the label if is had elastine in you're golden

levis 512

>Unbranded UB601s (Relaxed Taper) ($80-$120)
>Naked And Famous Easy Guy ($140-$200)

Both the same pair of jeans, one just doesn't have any of the branding or labeling so it's cheaper. What I like most is that their size guide includes measurements beyond just waist and inseam; they also tell you the front rise, back rise, upper thigh, knee, and opening measurements.

So far these are the best I could find, the raw denim market is not very lifter friendly. I wear a pair of 34s, which is a 36" waist and a 26.5" upper thigh circumference. Obviously the waist is a bit loose, but the thigh fits like a glove.

Slim fit with stretch material in them. But i always take a long time to find a pair that fits me. Seems like most jeans are either for fat fucks or skinny asslets.

classic

Levis 501 for comfyness and Acne Studios/Maison Margiela for tighter jeans.

I get off when she gets off. Other than that I think my hands does a better job.

Depending how much you masturbate. If it's like everyday your hands probably better. It's a great feeling, if it's the best thing ever than you need to question what your doing with life.
>Don't do it with someone ugly you'll feel like shit after.

Garbage compared to aeropostale
>Went through 9 pairs of 511 because I thought that was as stretchy as stretchy could get in men's jeans
>aeropostale let me do full wheel kicks no fucks given for 1/4 the cost