Low test 19 year old

Fitbros I'm 19 and have very low test. I'm thinking it was he alcohol abuse of when I was a teenager, could underage drinking affect the endocrine system long term? The asshat doctors are claiming my levels are within normal limits. It's bullshit and I know it. What do?

Find a new doctor

See an endo, might have fucked up puberty or it could just be late

Don't trt yet, hcg at this point might mean your natty production goes up to normal but it needs to be from an endo

Find a not shit doctor for a referral

T. Very similar situation

Closest Endo appointment is 7 weeks out. Apparently they're all backed up for some reason.. Is this a common thing amoungst my generation? Are they putting something in the water?

>Are they putting something in the water?

If by water you mean everything. Yes

I was in a similar situation when I was 16, almost exactly the same levels as you on a test. My dad's was triple mine at 50. Doctor refused to do anything. Eventually I just decided to juice independently of a doc - that went on for a few years and then I quit and went to an endo and was given a scrip. I recommend just shopping around for a half-decent doc like the others said. If they offer you a prescription, it should be at least 100mg/week, preferably 150mg.

Do they allow this in the military?

>I'm thinking it was he alcohol abuse of when I was a teenager
Holy shit
I abused beer every almost every single weekend (friday and saturday) since I was 16 till 19-20 and I suspect I also have low test

How do you feel mentally? I'm almost at a constant brain fog and don't really know what to do with my life. Have opportunities to fuck girls but don't chase them. Want to stay in bed, etc...
The situation got a bit better when I had a gf, less brainfog and more motivation,
Are you able to build muscle? How's the gym?

best option is to get on testosterone replacement therapy (if they offer it...if not, keep going to new doctors until one allows it)
change some lifestyle factors:
lose bodyfat (most important)
eat clean
no junk food
no processed food
no sugar
don't eat or heat food in plastic containers
don't drink water in plastic bottles
avoid plastic in general
no alcohol
no soy
more cholesterol and saturated fat
do intermittent fasting 16/8

there's more you can do but these will have the biggest effect other than hormone replacement therapy

Yeah I feel like an autist in most social situations, like looking back I did something pretty stupid and I get it mistakes happen but I start to overthink things. I have motivation to lift but I'm always fighting the urge to call it quits. I can build muscle, shit just takes time and correct form up the ass, always switching up my lifts and that. I only fuck girls if they give the opportunity otherwise I leave them be.

thank you

>like looking back I did something pretty stupid and I get it mistakes happen but I start to overthink things
Same thing
I used to (a bit less now) do/say really stupid shit, especially to girls.
>I only fuck girls if they give the opportunity otherwise I leave them be.
Fucking same

Damn, how about your studies? Right now I have almost no motivation, frequently I think
>fuck this shit, I'll just work at McDonald's I don't need more

>avoid plastic in general
Thats impossible in the modern times. He should avoid however all plastics that have the number 7 (avoid this like the fucking plague). Plastics like PET 1 are safe to drink from.

Are these threads genuinely serious or a complete joke?

I have lost track of the fit meme's thrown around these days.. if you guys are serious then you should honestly kys.

>'Oh my testosterone is low, it's the end of the world!'

It's you pussies that contribute to the demise of this board, I bet there's people with lower test than you that are and always will be more successful because they put in the graft. Now fuck off.

How strong are you and whats your height and bodyweight ?

Studies? Slacked hardcore in highschool, interested in science and history though. No college, going military. Worried about potential discharge/non deployable status if they find out, really in a fucked situation.

6'1, 205lbs, 17%bf. 2 pl8 bench max, little over 2 pl8 squat(haven't really tried maxing since I do legs once a week and fuck legs). Idk about dead lift, shit hurts my lower back so I don't do it. Can do decent cardio, 15:00 2 Mile.

Do you get 8 hours of quality sleep a night?

Do you eat like an adult and not like a child?

My guess is you sleep like 4 hours a night, eat fast food, are inactive, and are looking for excuses.

Sleep is probably a key contributor, I work overnights. Hitting the gym 6 times a week and sticking to my cutting macros, not looking for excuses only advice.

How long you have been lifting ??

Those numbers doesnt look low test at all

Can you do pull ups ?

That's hard, it's probably the sleep. Try to limit caffeine and get sleep when you can

On and off for a little over 2 years. Can't do a single overhand grip but can do 5 underhand in a row.

no caffeine? bbut muh pre workout

Low test almost 20 here as well. Parents would only let me drink soymilk in my early childhood. I want to kill them and then myself.

numbers may be looking good however test results don't

My levels were almost identical to yours when I was tested a few months ago, OP. PCP referred me to an endo who now has me taking clomid to see if we can reboot my natural test production. 3 months in and the only differences I've felt are increasingly common mood swings and having more regular bowel movements. Gonna be going back on Friday for a checkup to see what's what.

do it no balls

keep it up bro, your low test seems temporally, it'll increase once you start having healthier habits

also can you grow a beard, is your face masculine and your jaw wide ?

They've had you on that for 3 months? Have you been tested at all in that time span?

Nope, my upcoming appointment is the first they had available. The fact that it's in the afternoon leads me to believe that they're not gonna run a test even now.

Thanks man,
Beard is almost all neck, decent sideburns though. Face is somewhat masculine, overbite makes it hard not to look like a subhuman so I occasionally push my jaw downward throughout the day. Jaw is somewhat wide with small chin.

That's fucking gay it takes 2 minutes for a blood draw and a few days to process the results. I'd say get your levels checked somewhere else if you can.

Beard is genetics. You can have high levels of test and sill have bad facial hair
>so I occasionally push my jaw downward throughout the day.
This will fuck your jaw up and give you a TMJD

oh shit good to know, what is mewing then?

The staff were all abominable the two times I've visited them. The receptionists and nurses were shit talking the folks they had been speaking to on the phone and the endo pushed hard to get me to accept a prescription for androgel that my insurance wouldn't cover. Even after I voiced my concerns about contaminating my pets with the stuff he basically lied and said that it wouldn't be an issue. If things don't go well this next visit I'm probably going to look for a new place.

Lose fat, it is a fact that fat produces estrogens and will fuck you up.

Fuck man. Life's hard out here for a brotha with low test.

Have 50% of your calorie intake be soy milk for a few weeks, go to a different doctor and get a new test check, go back to your regular diet, get test results to be below "Normal" limits, get test shots done. Enjoy 800 ng/dl

There are no studies that show mewing works. He calls the field orthotropics, and certifies people with online courses. His father also made the field.

If you're worried about your jaw get it checked out by a dentist and if your bite is bad he'll refer you to an orthodontist

>orthodontist
Lmao

Enjoy your crooked teeth

Androgel is bad?
So what a good doc should recommend ?

TRT creams can be dangerous if they come into contact with animals or women. If you were to leave a dirty shirt on your bed and have a cat fall asleep on it you'll have a problem. It can also be rubbed into your pillows and sheets. On top of all that, injections tend to yield better results.

T U R N I N G
T H E
F R O G S
G A Y

>i literally understand nothing and this makes me angry