See ex in gym for the first time in over a year

>see ex in gym for the first time in over a year
>have gained 30lbs of mostly muscle since then (not natty ofc)
>see her squatting
>go the deadlift platform next to the rack (it's only platform in the gym)
>deadlift lmao5plate for 5 easy reps despite being on a cut
>come home to see she liked a bunch of my stuff on kikebook literally minutes after leaving the gym

Seriously, what is the point of being natty? If you're careful and you use light to moderate doses there's no danger. My blood work, bp, and resting heart rater are superior to all of my friends' and in the top 10%, according to my doctor. Just do your cardio, eat healthy, and avoid garbage like cigs and alcohol.

Gear is the final red pill, anons. It took me 7 years to realize it, but better late than never.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOOoyDXgHPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lifting for exes

I am poor

That's now what I said. It was a coincidence she was there. I expected never to see her again.

A simple test cycle will cost you as much as some whey.

But you still used her as a device to validate your thesis.

damaging your organs for life for short term goals is not ever going to be considered anything but completely fucking retarded.

>hit 60 years old
>everything starts to fail
>"I am so glad I spent my youth fucking up my body so I could feel slightly better in the gym"
>*dies*

what did you take?

>30lbs of mostly muscle
>in a year

kek. not remotely possible even with steroids.

I dont want to be a slave to that shit.

Because lets be honest. When you start using gear you will never be happy about how you look and perform in the gym when youre off-cycle.

Youll always want to hop back on. And before you know it youre cruising on that shit your entire life. No thanks

If they're noob gainz yeah. Noob gains can earn you an easy twenty your first year.

It absolutely is if you aren't near your natty limit. It's possible to gain upwards of 5lb of muscle a month. That's pretty much exactly what happens in Hollywood. Actor spends like 4-6 months training, 3 of them on gear and gains like 15-20lbs of muscle. They go from "pretty athletic looking" to cut superhero in half a year, that shit doesn't happen on GOMAD+SS

Gear is cheaper than supplements

That's total broscience though, doesn't happen on correct dosing. Literally only examples of that being caused by roids you will ever find are of pro bodybuilders who were injecting entire grams every week.

What happened was I lost a lot of muscle in the summer, so muscle memory was at work.

And what is the problem with cruising for life?
There is no problem.

Testosterone is cheaper than whey

Educate yourself, faggot

>permanently ruining your hormone balance for women
never gonna make it

First of all, that's false. All the 70s bbers are alive and in better shape than the average ameriburger. Second, I'd rather be a ripped beast in my prime and die at 60 than be mediocre so I grow old and senile.

>what is post-cycle therapy

Stop talking about stuff you don't know shit about, soyboy

>dude just take drugs the rest of your life so you feel good about your ex

/Junkie/ is that way lad

What was your cycle

Oh, no. I have to go on TRT and take a shot once a week. The horror. Also, you know even once they're off cycle permanently roiders have better FFMI scores than natties, right? Look it up. Gear changes your muscles' structure permanently.

Wanting to be a slave to drugs for the rest of your life to keep your system in balance.

If you think thats worth it go ahead bro

youtube.com/watch?v=iOOoyDXgHPs

>dude they're so healthy everyone gets heart surgery haha just go for it its completely safe :D hospitals are 100% bacteria free and if you're worried about dying during heart surgery DONT because nobody ever dies

This isn't my first cycle. But my winter bulk cycle was test/tren/dbol. Great results. Insane strength gains, easy lean mass, libido through the roof, and it even healed the pain in my right knee.

time to post pic

>inborn heart valve defect
>in any way related to roiding

Also, he has been on gear since 14-year-old and is known to have eaten dbol like candy, and he still made it to 50 before he developed any problems. That should tell you something.

Simply can't find them or anyone selling them. Could ask doctor for a total testosterone test and sabotage it so I can get TRT but thats too low tbqh.

Nah, I pretend to be natty in CBT and progress threads to troll newfags.

Don't listen to this proponent of substance use lads, THIS is what gear does to you.

Lmao. It's not a problem at all to me and does not make me a slave to them. I enjoy it and it helps me because I had very low testo as natural. Literally a necessary medication I need to even be at T levels of the average male, nothing wrong with that.

>juiceheads from /fraud/ spazzing out

yikes

>I have to go on TRT and take a shot once a week.
for the rest of my life

Tells me
>He had heart surgery
and
>He may have had other complications to his health in his life that he has not revealed for whatever reason

This guy nails it. Sure it's not too risky, sure there are big gains, sure it's cheap. But it's going to ruin every natty gym sesh for the rest of your life. Glad to see the two previous replies tothis post are weak - now we can all see that the argument has ended here.

You are fucking delusional if you think this is bad for a 70-year-old man.

Funny how you nattycucks are only ever able to come up with pro-bodybuilder examples of health problems from gear.
It's almost like you can avoid any and all health negatives if you don't overdo it, wow.

>does not make me a slave to them.

Ok then stop the voluntary drug use

You guys are making it so tempting for me, a skinnyfat, probably low T who does everything he can (very active) yet see very little gains. Fuck.

So? Any male should be on TRT past 40 anyway. What exactly is the problem? It takes a few minutes at most.

>jealous nattycucks from /r9k/ spazzing out
Cringe

Maybe, and this is just a thought, maybe because nobody fucking follows around beta faggots on roids and chronicles their life in the media you dumb spastic low test beta

Millions of people have heart conditions without using gear.

>He may have had other complications to his health in his life that he has not revealed for whatever reason
So, you have nothing but speculation. Okay.

No? Because it's good for me and my health lol. As I said, I was at very low T levels. Gear is only improving my health, physically and mentally.

There's a saying in my gym that goes "there are no bad drugs, just bad dosages".

C O P E
Nobody has ever suffered from proper TRT protocol

>tfw mesomorph
>will never need any kind of pussy ass literal hormone treatment to be Veeky Forums
>military lifestyle keeps me in shape, extra time at gym keeps me sexy
>i laugh at any gearcucks with pride in my heart

feels fucking amazing

You are speculating just as much that he had no other complications. Prove it to me. Do you understand how evidence works? You don't get to say you've been his doctor all his life and know him inside out because he didn't publicly disclose information to you.

That is true and it doesn't apply to just gear but any substances or matter humans can take or consume.
Drink too much water? You die.
Too much oxygen in the air? You die.
Everything is harmful to a human when there's too much of it.

So you aren't a slave to drugs, but you can't stop using drugs...

>thinks mesomorph is a real thing
>is retarded delusional who doesn't know anything about testosterone
Everything checks out here.

Wow you’re cool

You can't prove a negative, moron. You're the one making a claim, the burden of proof is on you.

Wow, how does it feel to be sub 70 IQ? I'm genuinely interested.
I very clearly did not say I can not stop taking, I said I won't because it's good for me. Stay mad.

How strong you became in your first cycle

>Any male should be on TRT past 40 anyway
This is the dumbest thing I've read today. You've actually changed my mind. Please roid. Please for the love of god, take all of those fucking roids.

>t. guy who will have 200 ng/dL levels in his mid forties

>roidingforthis.jpg
meaning your body could be mistaken as natty right?

>this roid rage
LEL enjoy your limp dick and tiny teste goals

So you won't stop taking drugs... but you're not a slave to drugs...

>cant into natural muscle/bone composition and genetics
>thinks the concept boosting hormones is difficult to understand to even a layman

why is Veeky Forums so retarded

I had a 1300 total before I started taking gear. Now I'm at about a 1600, but I'm not a powerlifter and I don't train for 1RMs.

No, I have 27 FFMI. However, dyels are desperate to believe they can have a tren physique natty.

No brainlet let me make it very simple to you:

1. You say he had no other medical problems, that is your claim.

Therefore:

2. The onus is on you to provide evidence and prove you have access to his health records.

>breakups create bodybuilders, user

That's a negative, you fucking brainlet.

Then give me your lifts for reps
Im interested on the strenght increases while on test

You proving your claim is a 'negative'?

If you had said the sun sets at night and I asked for evidence you'd consider that a 'negative'?

How embarrasing to be you... Such a weak mind for such a weak person

Listen idiots, anyone who promotes steroids as some kind of miracle drug that provides no negative side effects is straight up lying to you because its funny to them that idiots like yourselves will take the advice of virgin on the internet as fact. Heres what you need to know: Yes, roids will increase the fuck outta your gains, and yes, they will shrink your nuts. However once you get off them, say goodbye to your "gains" and energy because you'll create a physical dependance and struggle to produce to your own hormones.

STAY NATTY

>However once you get off them, say goodbye to your "gains" and energy because you'll create a physical dependance and struggle to produce to your own hormones.
It's called PCT

Lol chillout reverse-Caitlyn

Not a very good example considering even at his age he’s in better shape than the average western soyboy

There’s zero reason to live past 60. Hell, life basically turns to shit past 40. Honestly what do you get out of living in your 70s and 80s. You become frail and weak, plus why die out of shape and get cancer when you can die Veeky Forums.

and now this thread is you trolling natty? what happened man why so bitter? a nog fuck your ex?

>was juicing like crazy his entire life
>still living well into his 70s

>Regular Wojack is suicidally depressed
>Retarded Wojack is constantly filled to the brim with joy
There’s a lesson in there somewhere

No, there isn't.

>There’s zero reason to live past 60.
>Hell, life basically turns to shit past 40.

>How do you get blood work done to find out your initial test levels, and later on cycle? Will the doc call you out for running?
>Where do you fags even get the shit? I'm too much of a shut in to talk to people. How do you know online shit is legit and not a honeypot?

Would it be a good idea for a girl to take anavar or something?

Yes, brainlet boy, because I choose to continue taking it as medication for a legitimately serious problem I had.

Mesomorph, endomorph and ectomorph are 100% fiction you drooling retard, you're the one who understands nothing about any of this stuff. None of those three are a thing, it's literal broscience.
And clearly the concept of roids is too difficult to understand for a layman brainlet like you since you don't seem to know actually anything about the subject.

Oh look another retard. How is he pretending to be natty in this thread, he's openly talking about his use.

Listen retard, it's perfectly possible to never get off and remain healthy for the rest of your life. You've been gravely misinformed on the topic.

Why are you greentexting questions you yourself came up with? Fucking newfags jesus christ.

Go to a private doctor to check your bloods. No source talk here, but there exists confirmed sources that always provide quality product.

Arnold had quadruple bipass

Lmao as if athletes who have been consistently consuming anabolics and other PEDs for decades aren't still alive and probably healthier than you. As if aids patients aren't kept alive with steroids - oral (which are more damaging to the liver) for their entire life, and live on things like anavar for decades. Women on the pill aren't dropping down dead daily are they? That's a steroid and probably has many adverse effects on the female body. People need to be educated on steroid use, dosage, AI and how to come off them safely because they're not about to to away.

>more junkies from /fraud/

lmao xd, am I right?

As an american, where can I get these “roids”? Dont even know where to start looking.

everybody who did light to moderate steroids
>"Steroids are great! they improved my life and i wish i did them earlier!"

natty clucks who are scared of steroids and don't understand them other than that the government says they are evil
>"steroids will kill you! just lift NATURALLY and build REAL muscle! just work harder! steroids will fuck you up, here's a picture from a google result of side effects of steroids!"

be a lifetime natty and you could look like this instead!

But where user

I want to roid so badly but I started balding at 16 (20 currently) and I've no doubt they would finish my hair off.

>
fuck it go bald you pussy

Cueball looks better when you're big than having a comb-over and being small

Shouldn't that mean you now have no more reasons to NOT do it. You're already balding.

Source talk is bannable.. Do your own research

Shipping off to boot camp in April so roids won't be an option for a long time, sadly.

Just how many coping hairlets are there on Veeky Forums?

Shame

waste of digits on a green text
>hit 60 years old
>finally starting to decline
>do first cycle ever, gains are incredible
>start pulling hot 25 through 45 yo ass again

cycle of life begins again at 60 if you want it to