Its all genetics

Why even Lift if you dont have the top 1% genetics.
You will never look like your idols.

youtube.com/watch?v=_r3Rl8S0ER0

because all i want to do is look ok and reproduce. and the vast majority of men who do reproduce dont look like that

women look for completely different things when they want to settle down in a life-long relationship with kids. They don't want some juicehead that's going to die in his late 50s because he did cycle after cycle in his 20s.

>genetics
And steriods.

>because all i want to do is look ok and reproduce
maybe you shouldnt reproduce then

Reminder that he was supposed to bring balance to the natties, not leave them for roids.

I would bet money that your physique is total shit and you're just baiting to cope with it

that's a good soyboy! support the Chad's leftovers after she's done fucking 1000 Chads so now she needs a beta cuck to leech of off

All the roids he's been taking lately have seriously had such an insane impact to his physique, mirin hard.

You sound mad at the world buddy. Fix your shit

Shows abs to a baby playing, yea he's got mental issues

>genetics

lol having big muscles means shit

good genetics have the athletes who get paid millions for doing what they want, not those cringe roided freaks

>implying athletes dont roid

at least athletes make way more money and people likes them even more

Why the fuck are you mirin that, he looked so much better in 2015-2016. He's starting to look more and more like Rich Piana.

>you will never look like your idols
no shit sherlock
You don't have to be a pretty boy to raise your appeal with lifting.
1 can always rise to his 5s and 8 to his 10s. What matters is the improvement not the goal. You can either be the sad fucker you are or you can work for yourself and see what you are capable.

>implying women even want to get married and have a family anymore

er... cos you'll look much improved, be stronger, feel happier and healthier, and exercising is fun.

Wrong it's literally mirrors and lighting you fuckhead

dis

there's like 3,5 billion women. are you implying you know what all of them want?

Because I don't have top 1% genetics

What's up with all that /r9k/ crossposting lately? Please go back to your cancerous containment board. Saged.

He truly look great