Does lifting make the anxiety go away?

Asking for a friend.

It absolutely does. Over time you become a physical representation of your ability to enact change in this world. Your confidence will increase and you will feel more in control of your destiny.

God no, instead you'll just hyper-analyze every other guy and compare his gains to yours and feel even worse about your self

It makes your anxiety go away until you get injured or sick and then all the anxiety comes back right away.

depends on what's triggering your anxiety.

but it can reduce the symptoms. for me, it reduced them significantly except for moments when i'm around the things that make me anxious, instead of a mild anxiety all the time.

It shifts the anxiety to other things. You'll stop worrying about being a tubby fatboy, but you'll begin worrying about being sufficiently interesting outside of fitness and then you'll realize that you were NEVER even close to getting friends/a gf.

yes, it does. it gets you more in touch with reality, thus making you realize your anxiety is irrational and stupid.

t. overcame the most crippling social anxiety imaginable

Yes. It still comes and goes for me, but it get less and less noticeable and more controllable the more I exercise and lift

It didn't help mine too much. Phenibut, however, converts me from autistic virgin to uber chad for a day.

Not exactly but I feel better after every work out. Nothing cannot upset me anymore.

No.
Starting a martial art has done more for me. It's also a good outlet for aggression, as lifting never did that for me.

It helps.

It helps with social anxiety, for me it helped a lot,

but you will never be able to lift the weight of the feeling that you have little control of the world around you.

Does it help with my fear of suffering an unexpected death at the hands of an incompetent or violent individual?

Sort of. Looking good will certainly boost your self confidence but it won’t magically give you social skills. You have to develop that in the same way you develop muscles.

do you take it daily?

Makes you feel more worthy which can help you achieve more and pull the trigger so to speak.

This, I may still be DYEL, but as I continue to progress, I start to realize more and more how actually boring I was rather then being worried about my attractiveness.

God no, you'll build an insane tolerance and become physically + mentally addicted. The withdrawals are HORRIBLE. Once a week at most.

>for a day
Oh shit, just reread your post.
I took it daily for about a month and the only withdraws I had were some brain fog and a mild headache for about three days. I feel like the phenibut withdraws are seriously blown out of proportion.

You would think

How much phenibut do you take on that day? I take around 1-2g weekly and for some reason I just don't go chad-mode. The physical symptoms of my social anxiety are mostly subdued, but my mental anxious thoughts are still apparent.

It differs per person. With me I had ridiculous rebound anxiety and could not function like a normal person for 2 weeks. Also it's not so much about the withdrawals as it is you fucking up your brain. It's not good to abuse your gaba receptors.
I used to take 3-4g a day but now I take a 600-700mg dose once a week. I find the smaller dose doesn't make me deliriously euphoric but it helps subside social anxiety and makes me a hell of a lot more sociable.
>The physical symptoms of my social anxiety are mostly subdued, but my mental anxious thoughts are still apparent.
I feel the same way but it definitely makes it easier to push through the anxiety.

>tfw I can take two grams of phenibut with no tolerance and still only be chad for a couple of hours

a little bit

I used to be very fucking anxious, I stuttered every time I spoke

Lifting + nofap + speaking as loud as you fucking can

Best cure

I'd say it does, lifting for me is a pretty peaceful and zen experience, all your problems go away for an hour and you are entirely focused on your lifts.

It doesn't, but it makes you care less.

I still get dizzy, sweaty and depersonalized on social situations, but now I don't care about it.