How tall are you, Veeky Forums?

strawpoll.me/15099296

>tfw 5'11.5

c-can i just say 6....

6’2” perfect height reporting in. >Lanklet tho
J u s t

6 feet reporting in.

Nope, you are in the 5'11'' club AKA the emperor of all manlets club.

Stop posting pics of this stupid chimp

5'7'' master race here

her feet make me sweat

6', the optimal height for a male

>her

>suspicious amount of flat 6, as per usual.

5'7.5" here, stay small manlet

is that a boy or a girl

>asking for self-reported height on Veeky Forums
Half the answers will be lies at best.

Hey dumb dumb, you didn't add anything regarding sex. As much as you guys love to meme that females don't exist, we do. And if they add their stats to your poorly thought at poll, you'll be laughing at manlets who in reality are just females.
>polling 101, make sure to get demographics

A girl but she is brazillians, so it is basically a filthy nigger.

5'8.5 but don't say I'm 5'9 so you've no excuse

of course you can. nobody in real life will ever question you of being 6 feet

5'4 flip
im so fucking done

you are that height in the morning or in the night? Im 5'7.5 in the very morning, 5'7 in the evening and 5'6.9 in the afternoon, what would be my real height?

h...he?! NANI

5'7 afternoon*
5'6.9 evening*

sorry

5" 7.13 inches

what? why? explain please

Just did the average of your height. So know at least you aren't lying to your self when you say I'm 5 7.5 and aren't embarrassed to say your 5 6.9. you can be content and say I'm 5 7 and proud

ok thanks so i get the average

6'
I want to save her

So many fucking liars.

>not posting the https link
lrn 2 computer

>but theres nothing on that site you'd want to encrypt!
might as well encrypt it all

Also when you measured yourself you try to stay the MOST straight possible barefoot with effort to getting straight all that you can or semi slouching ( normal position, not very slouching ? )

No dude you have to model his hourly height loss and find the integral for the true average

Yeah. But really when it comes down to it who cares. There are plenty of womanlets. I'm 5.11
>Inb4 self hating manlet

>he thinks he is 6 foot
back to the manlet pit with (you)

Normal stance. Stop cheating

>6'-6'3 average

What if I'm 172 cm Aka 5'7.7

im my fucking normal stance im 5'6.5 168 cm DAMMIT but if i get full straight ( not tiptoes) im 5'7 170cm

It would stay in the same range. Slight change to the hundredths place. Just to say 5 7 it ain't worth it

almost every celebrity rounds their height up by an inch minimum. Jake Paul is like 5'10 and claims 6'2 on social media. Never heard of an example of lying about height thats worse than that. Literally nobody would realize you're 0.5 inch less than 6'0 if you're standing up straight and have shoes with a decent sized insole.

176 cm

>5'5
>5 votes
Those poor bastards... F to pay your respects.

>48% 6' or above
Stop lying to yourselves
t. 6'1"

Has Veeky Forums ever done a penis size survey? Was the top answer 7"-8"? I'm guessing it was based on this height survey. If you're all over 6' with huge dicks and ripped bodies why can't you get a gf?

6'4 dutch boi

5'9"

6'6
>in the same boat with 6'3 manlets

W-what's the womanlets height cutoff?

I’m 6’ but tell girls I’m 5’10

Same

no way in hell 6'3'' and above is the most populous

you fucking liers

It's not the most populous, it's just that the manlets are afraid to fill out the survey.

STOP
POSTING
PICS
OF
THIS
FILTHY
WHORE

The way this bitch photoshops her shit is unnerving.

HOLY FUCK, IF IM 5'4 THEY MUST THINK IM MEDICALLY A DWARF THEN

embrace your royalty

we are both King Manlets

Sorry, cutting your dick off doesn't make you a girl. Just a manlet with no dick

would it kill you to use a normal functioning system of measurement for ONCE?!

>this kills the ameritard.

To be fair it's his OP, his poll and it wouldnt kill you to type "feet to cm" in google to convert that shit.

>counting .5"
Manlet detected

Piercing looks retarded

5’10” masterrace here

>44818507
haha fuck those 6'2" lanklets... but they really are trying their hardest to bulk damn it

In non-retarded countries the manlet cut is at 180cm, you can fit in there

4'6" 524 pounds

why do all brazilians live in dilapidated homes? Her room looks like a crack den.

>tfw 5"6'

It's just a number anyway r-right?

Sure. In bolivia

If you go to Mexico, in the south Central part of it, 5'6 is about average. You'll be able to find a qt. I'm 5'8 and I tower a bit over the average, and I'm a spic too

5'8'' feels pretty ok. There are times I wish I was taller, but I'm the only one who gives a shit about it.

Iktfb

I still can't figure out who the fuck this bitch is. What makes her so special? Why are people obsessed?

Third world country.

5'11 half Dutch
Hello cheese head brother

WHO?

I'm here to let you know that as a glorious 6'7" Lanklet Overlord I DO NOT enjoy being grouped with those filthy 6'3" manlets. Rude.

On tinder go for it

your mating options are severely limited shame for you man

t. 6'4'' manlet

The fire rises, brothers

5'11.9 kill me i havent grown in a year bc i stunted my growth bc lack of sleep fuck school

>people lying on an anonymous survey
Pathetic desu

Get back in the pit, manlet.

>t. 5'4.5 master race

Be proud of yourselves that you just lied an an anonymous Malaysian cartwheel thread

>60 percent over average male height

Boys we need to have a talk