Redpill me on squats 3x/week

redpill me on squats 3x/week

best way to make gains

really the most fun exercise there is

i love squatting

can hit squats with higher intensity than other compounds.
The body recovers very quickly even from heavy squats (compared to say deadlifts or bench)
Hitting it 3x per week will get you strong quick

Its gping toimcrease your squatting nulbers, real fast. Just do extra volume on the upper body and you will be good.

its the most intimidating exercise to master

95% will mire you because they are afraid to snap their own shit up. Normies dont know how to squat

it's fine

squats are not easier to recover from than bench, look at any powerlifting program and you will see this

the NOL for bench is categorically higher than that for squats

High frequency squats are great. If your goal is to get big legs, there is no better exercise than squats

dont do it if you want to wear pants that aren't sweatpants

Squats are easy to overtrain so you can reach big numbers and stroke your own ego, while looking like shit since your upper body is lagging. Of all the body parts you can overtrain, overtraining legs is the worst for aesthetics

Bullshit if you're not fat. I used to believe this when I squatted 3 plates and ripped a pair of jeans every month. Now I squat 4 plates and I don't have that issue wearing the same pants size. Turns out I was just a fatty.

>overtrain so you can reach big numbers

Nice logic there, doctor Dyelittle.

>implying you can carry big numbers with your upper body if youre weak, its not only about the legs
big numbers are not 175 you shit dyel
>legs are the worst part to develop as an athlete
its literally the best you fucking mong

you are also using the word overtraining wrong, you couldnt get more dyel

I don't know if I should do squats 3x a week. I don't get 8 hours sleep without an interruption so I'm never properly rested. I've been doing them for 3 months but lately I've been thinking of switching to 2x

is it fucked up if i do Deadlifts 3x a week but squats only once?
my legs are big enough and i don't want to end up like the ss+gomad freak.

>I don't want to lift heavy weights might get too bulky
You fucking woman

only if you roid you will do that

its also completely insane to dl 3 times a week, on gear or not

your nerous system is not recovering

>wearing pants to the gym

get off the juice and maybe you'll sleep better?

I get minor meniscus pain when I squat more than 2 pl8, but the thought of blowing out my knee is intimidating. Should I just stop squatting and stick to diddlies? Is this an issue I can solve without surgery?

heavy squats are the king of lifts. Your testosterone will go up just from doing them

you won't manage conventional DL 3x a week

you can do it with variations though

1. it's a minor, temporary spike in test/gh which is seen with any resistance training, not just squatting
2. it doesn't matter at all because it's small, temporary, and well within physiological norms and will not result in more hypertrophy or whatever bullshit 90s broscience that won't die says will happen

It gets you better at squatting.

just push your knees out jeez

Doesn't SS have you DLing 3 times a week?

only the first phase

if you want to pull 3x do HLM

>not wearing leggings under your shorts

Only for the first 3 weeks, then it's every 5 days

For the first 2-3 weeks max for most people, yes. Switches to alternating with power cleans as soon as you can no longer take 10 pound jumps though.

I do, dude. I don't really know how my knees track over my feet, but I definitely keep them out.

>calls me a mong
>can't even read

where was the word athlete used, friend?

>gym wont let me be naked
Where can i go full greek?

>Normies dont know how to squat
Pretty accurate. Most people I see in the gym squatting are quarter-repping it with horrible form. A lot of people think they know how to squat, but most don't. I've only seen a handful of people in my gym do a proper squat to depth

Wait a minute, so can I do a routine like SL 5x5 but swap squatting 3x a week for bench or ohp?

you don't know what you're doing
that insecurity from not doing atg or high bar or whatever will stay with you
squat rack is always taken thanks to insta girl butt exercise memes and fatass dyel strength starters

>in gym today, doing 105kgs (2pl8)
>normie fags next to me start doing partial squats starting at 50kg
>their form is so shit that they'll fuck their knees in a few years
>after a while one fag says bro you should be doing 2pl8
why do normies ego lift, it's like they want to show off by fucking themselves

why would you want to squat naked, wouldn't it be annoying every time your dick hits the floor

Its a SS shill meme

This. You shouldn't squat at all actually. It's a complete meme exercise that wrecks your knees and makes you fat. Same goes for deadlifts and your back.

ur dumb and ur lifts r shit kiddo

lmao at DYELs actually thinking a squat is easier to recover from than a bench press

Reminder you only need to squat 1x a week for proportional looking legs

>dunning ____ effect