NATTY?

NATTY?

WE

Obviously lol

Didn't Black Panther eat some shitty leaf that gave him super powers? So I guess not natty, same like the Witchers

Heart Shaped Herb def aint natty

>6 foot man can be that huge and natty in a year

What did he use?

Actors always prepare for days of shirtless scenes and make their body look better for the occasion. Dehydration, getting a pump before between shooting, etc.

Given that this guy has been in shape since at least Creed and doesn't look particularly shredded, I see no reason why he couldn't be natty there.

did you see him in creed? he was already big

Packing on another 20 pounds of muscle after creed in such a short amount of time? not possible without peds, even for black men.

It's possible natty, but he's an actor, so he's not natty.

Because of how funky his son looks with all those fake scars, I'd think there's some prosthetic chest/arm/etc. enhancement going on.

>IM GONNA BURN IT ALL

look at his traps tho...

bodysuit

WUZ

Mini cycling bro. Hollywood actors are paid to. He went from DYEL to Beast for Creed in less than a year and then he packed on pure lean body mass for Black Panther in just as short of amount of time. I think his physique is achievable natty, but it would've taken him way longer.

Dude just put on size. Lean body mass? He lost all core definition from Creed. Michael B Jordan has god tier chest insertions which make him look BIG. The absolute state of /fit.

goal as fuck, but I'm inclined to say not Natty unless theres some Hollywood magic going on

The hollywood magic is lighting and makeup in for these scenes. Michael always has a pump and is postured as fuck. What do you look like now?

KANGZ

WUZ

He´s just fat, not fit.

N

Creed was 2+ years ago though

SHIEEEET

>that huge
kek

They have Marvel money, they can get the best trainers to look good while still being natty.

I'm quoting here:
>Gorillas stick to a mainly vegetarian diet, feeding on stems, bamboo shoots and fruits. Western lowland gorillas, however, also have an appetite for termites and ants, and break open termite nests to eat the larvae.

>always has a pump
can't always have a pump in every fucking shirtless scene he does. Shooting takes place over days along with reshoots etc etc, he can't always have a pump right before shoot

Post a picture of yourself. I want to laugh at your sorry bubble gum ass. If you think that is some unattainable natty physique you must be a deluxe turd burger. Yea I'm mad faggot

>Thinks hes hot shit for lifting a few months
PIC IN OP is not attainable naturally in 1 year. 20lbs of muscle in a year is not natural you fucking retard.

He ate smaller niggers, also sucked a lot of jew cock.

ITT: white bois butt blasted by a completely average black physique

quiet nigger

This is only about 3.5-4lbs total a month with proper diet; I think 20lb of muscle in a year is defintely straddling the limit of possibility without steroids but I could also see that with a personal trainer, lots of money, personal chef and nutritionist, good genes, and high access to facilities that someone could do it. People forget that these actors have very little else they have to do all day

Always nice to see caucasians fall beneath the superiority of the negroid man.

What is your baseline? A fat piece of shit who never played a sport or did a pushup in his life?

DYEL

why do black people can get big so easily. makes me jealous desu

They dont, but running after zebra's and playing slave for 400+ years sure helped weating out a lot of the beta niggers.

WUZ PLUCKED CHICKENS N' SHIEEET

they literally are doing pushups and curls in between camera setups, user. movie magic.

this is like how i want to look, but i'm already putting on a few pounds of fat and weightlifting makes me fear putting on more pounds of fat

looks like he's covered in molluscum contagiosum

>the superiority of the negroid man.

Except whites dominate every strength sport.

Epic

Fuck off LARPers, everyone knows niggers are too dumb to use computers.

Dont forget the fact that hes a far higher BF% tho