Steroids general

/fraud/ - im natty and im bigger than you edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Don't ask questions.

Don't take ai, it makes you gay.

Take 12 dbols in the morning and before bed.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

personalabs.com
shop.personalabs.com/products/hormone/
shop.personalabs.com/product/testosterone-free-and-total/
nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/free-calculator.php
instagram.com/jasonhugehuh/?hl=de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that trans is the future.

Trip on Jerry

which free super secret email server do you guys use? I've had a safemail for years but I'm waiting for a confirmation email and it takes fucking forever to come through.

I know my calves are shit. I am already on top of that. Training them 3 times a week

Do you have any idea how they looked before? This is the year of training chest and calves 3 times a week, don't worry I am going to make them look insane.

Maybe i need to try that technique Rich Piana told about Arnold when he wanted to fix his weak legs.

Proton or tuta are good

Trade some calve for upper body mass?

Is it possible to overtrain on steroids during a cut? I always prefer to do maintenance calories+cardio instead of cutting calories+no cardio, but already do Nsuns 6/days week (deadlift variant)
Basically this is
>9 sets of compounds
>9 sets of accessory compounds
>12-16 sets of isolation exercises
>4+ sets of abs
And takes me around 90+ minutes to complete. Thinking of adding 30 minutes cardio to the end of each session though, just wondering if this is too much? On a cruise dose of test (300mg/week) btw

Calves are least important, because many get them for free.

Nah I don't think you can really overtrain while cutting as long as you keep intensity low. I probably do about the same thing 6 days a week along with 1 hour of cardio and work manual labor. On my seventh day I'll do some bodyweight stuff along with more cardio to burn more calories

Why aren't you aiming for Kultiran mode? You can bodybuild all you want to look pretty but as soon as this guy walks in the door your gf will know who the alpha male is.

Awesome, thanks

is my sleeping schedule fucked because my pips are irregular (supplier problem)?

So basically dirty bulk while focusing on getting stronger.

Will I still gain muscle while cutting on a test e only cycle? Or will it just nullify muscle loss? I'm currently on the first month of a three month bulking cycle. I was considering cutting for the remaining two months , but it seems like I would be wasting a cycle.

yeah and everything still got wiped. posts, wiki, accounts.

Where's the cheapest place to buy T3? It's available literally everywhere but I'm a cheapass

I mean the 100x25mcg Tiromel are worth about as much as a brand new Nintendo DS game

Pretty sure we're not allowed to directly state how much we pay for our steroids/drugs, even though over here they're legal to purchase for personal use

And actual source talk is of course forbidden. It's damn easy to find suppliers though, just check reviews to make sure they're legit and that the product is too

perfectly legal in the US too

>Pretty sure we're not allowed to directly state how much we pay for our steroids/drugs
Why not pussy? Stating how much a drug costs is not source talk.

Hey /fraud/, so I started a thread about getting my test levels checked, but it was a dud, so I guess I'll ask here: What should I get checked to find out if I'm a lowtest soyboy?

Thinking about going with this lab: >personalabs.com

But which test should I do? I know I need to check my total and free testosterone. Is there anything else I should get checked?

Here's a list of the tests they do:
>shop.personalabs.com/products/hormone/

Here's the one that I'm considering:
>shop.personalabs.com/product/testosterone-free-and-total/

Is $113 a fair market price?

Eh just look up how much brand new DS games costed back in [whenever it was they came out. 2005?] and you'll know how much I pay for 100x25mcg Tiromel. Pretty sure the mods are very ban happy on anything directly relating to steroid sources, price paid, etc.

>It's damn easy to find suppliers though, just check reviews to make sure they're legit and that the product is too

Where do you find reviews?

You can just go to your doctor and request a complete blood test including all electrolyte levels, hormone levels, vitamins/minerals deficiency etc etc. As long as you don't directly say "I want to get my testosterone levels checked" they (probably) won't be that hesitant, just say you want to start doing a routine blood check because your [fake relative with cancer/diabetes/heart disease] got taken very ill recently and you're concerned about your own health

Thats great to hear. If you can bring up calves and chest you are actually done. You win at bodybuilding. You can move on with your life and build a house, learn kantonese or become a painter, found a company. Move to africa and start a mining operation. Become a model for mercedes s class ads targeting Yuppie assholes. You think youll ever find passion for something else?

Nigga you dumb, this shit is a felony.

But wont I have to pay for the doctor and then more for the blood test? Can't I just get the shit I need checked out?

Privatemdlabs dot com has a much cheaper option - the panel claims it’s for women, but gives the same result as the men’s panel at half the cost:

“Hormone Panel for Females” (#1032):

Description: ***Both MALES and FEMALES order this panel, please be sure to enter the gender that you want reference ranges for when placing your order, as each gender has different reference ranges for these tests. ***
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstruation stops permanently. Most women go through menopause between ages 45 and 55. In the US the average age for menstrual periods to stop completely is 51.

This panel will help diagnose the onset of menopause.

Use of synthetic steroids, various supplements and/or high doses of biotin may interfere with the accuracy of the standard immunoassay Testosterone Total serum test included in this panel. If you are taking any of these it is recommended that you order a panel that includes the Testosterone LC/MS-MS methodology for testing.

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Eroids is the best review place for suppliers, but some of them get freebies from the supplier in return for good reviews so that's a concern.
Overall its best to type "[name of lab] [name of product] reviews" into google and there should be plenty of forums discussing it. Try to find forum threads from as recently as possible though, a lot of the old "good" underground labs seem to become "bad" over time.

He’s talking about t3

how much dbol to look like this

Price is $67, but retailmenot has coupons for 15% all the time.

The gear subreddit (i forgot the name) is by far the best place for sources since they interact directly with the sub and they get slaughtered if they are underdosed let alone fake.

>Pretty sure the mods are very ban happy on anything directly relating to steroid sources, price paid, etc.
wtf are you talking about?

Source talk is not about pricing. It's about naming a specific company/website.

Looks like they only check the total test, not the free test.

Should I find one that shows free test too?

Ideally you get one that tests at least SHBG.

From there you can calculate the free test from the albumin and total test value.

It's been 10 days since my last pip and will be at least 13 before I get my gear to continue. I don't want to end my cycle yet. Been on test c but am getting a test c, test e, prop, sust 100, mix there shouldn't be any problem continuing right? I'm getting some d-bol too (same time), not sure if it's a good idea to add it at 20mg ed or save it for later? (And if add should I increase the dose or nah?) I also have some anvar that I was saving for the 3 week cooling off period to keep levels stable-ish.

Any advice?

How do you do that? What's the formula?

For cutting on DNP is it better to do a short, high dosage cut, or a longer (2-3) week cut at 250mg?

I'm 6'2'' and cutting from 210lbs. I'm at 203lbs right now on just ECA.

Feels pretty good knowing I fully earned my muscles and didn't have to resort to cheating, but enjoy your fake muscles though

Thank you i will.
Enjoy your 30cm natty arms.

>Roid rage
My arms are a lot longer than that, roid monkey

I missed pinkie dips of adrol
Went right into cutting some frozen chicken, got a good pump

>longer

There are calculators for that.
nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/free-calculator.php

How did you guys change your training since you got on gear?
My babby's first test is about to arive in two weeks, so looking for some expirience, what helped you grow better, what difference from the usual natty training?

Northern or southern hemisphere?

Wait does she live in the US now?

If all you're taking is test, mostly just faster recovery and improved endurance in the gym. You'll be able to lift longer and more frequently, but that's about it. Don't have to change your routine unless you want to.

i personally never understood this meme.

I wasnt able to recover faster, train harder or do more volume back when i got on test. Not even on 500mg
I only gained slightly more strength and thats about it.
Maybe it applies to other steroids and not test.

Try 1 gram.

yeah but you made no gains on your first cycle we've all seen the pictures

Its very subtle with test but I feel a bit of a boost around 600-700mg. Definitely felt the benefit of tren though, I felt like I could lift hard all day every day.

Interestingly, I never have felt a boost in strength from any steroid. Probably because I don't train for strength.

You can also always use Efferding's code ("rhino"). I think it's either 12 or 15%.

All of it.

>longer

stop embarrassing yourself

OP picture source: instagram.com/jasonhugehuh/?hl=de

if anyone else is curious like me. nice ROID aesthetics there.
Anyone has an estimate what he could be on?

In Tuscaloosa, AL USA. It'll be hot soon enough here so I want to do it asap.

I only care about looks, nothing else in life is more important.

I tried to get nice materialistic things, but it doesn't make me happy. Or only for a short period of time.

If you find that attractive then you better become gay, fucking hell. Nothing better than to fuck a big soft ass from behind

feel a hard lump in the area a few days after injecting my ass/quads

does this mean my .5 inch needle is ending up subq

Ugh god damnit. I take my headphones out one time to answer some manlets questions about my forearms and now he thinks he’s my fucking gym buddy and I want to lift with his retarded short ass.

Niggas like 5’5 and wants someone to try and hijack girls off of I guess. Manlets don’t learn

How many packs (30pills per pack) of Asin and Nolva should I have on hand for first cycle?

Also any other secondaries I should have just in case?

please this is a no bully zone thanks

I also have some anadrol left but I am scared to use it again since it fucked me up the last time pretty hard.

How much do you use?

The lethargy and aggression were sick

You probably damaged a vein. Don't worry about it, i have had it also

i pack should do for during and one for after should be fine

Anadrol gave me a pea sized lump under my nipple even though my e2 and prolactin were in check. Wont ever use it again, don't know what the fuck to do to prevent that.

I thought anadrol was more DHT

I liked dbol more, less side effects imo. On anadrol i wanted to strangle my gf for something very little, very aggressive. And that damn lethargy .

But the fullness is insane

do you get any digestive issues from the anadrol?

Ralox and add sdrol + epi with the adrol

>On a cruise dose of test (300mg/week) btw

Mate how long are you going to cruise for?

Now you mentioned it, the fourth week i noticed that stomach was irritated af. Every time i ate something it felt like was eating needles. That shit hurt

But before that i had no issues, because i started low and tapered up slowly

Is controlled delivery really a thing?

Anyone have experience with it?

Why does it matter? You could take twice what he's taking and it wouldn't make you look like him

Yeah its real. A guy I know who used to get thousands of xanax bars delivered from Canada -> USA got a CD.

Usually they only attempt a CD if you are moving weight.

Lower back dbol pumps are kicking my ass, hold me bros

Do you have a girlfriend? If not how the fuck is that possible when you look good or just by choice?

Whats anxiety feel like

I use 50-100mg a day
Will probably use 75 here

Adrol plays with my nips a bit too
I take low dose nolva sometimes even though its not good for you

Did you shred your liver? What did you do

I did have a girlfriend but she was a deadbeat bum and eventually the degenerate sex wasn't worth it anymore. I broke up with her like 2 weeks ago and haven't really been looking so far.

I get a few matches on tinder a day but Im just not that interested. Also too autistic to take hints from women irl. Just gonna focus on bodybuilding for the time being and see what happens

>I take low dose nolva sometimes even though its not good for you
why do you say that?

Ah okay just curious since that pic you posted made you look really good and never heard you talk about a girl.

Get a daki

Some people get vision sides and it had lots of drug interactions

Tfw in a constant state of anxiety so I can’t help there. 150mg of drol is legit though.

You go blind

Or a tranny

If you don't include HcG into your first cycle do your balls stay grape sized? Or does a standard PCT bring em back to normal?

yeah you're infertile forever now user :(

Cute!
CUUUUTTTTEEEE!

No but really what is anxiety like
Cant tell if Im getting it

>Tfw only really loved one girl and she left you and now you just bang random roasties on and off while she's getting married

She wasn't even very pretty or in shape either just a really nice person I enjoyed being with

I just don't see what I would get out of it. Not too into anime either. To each their own

Good looking traps are harder to find than loyal qt3.14 gfs. I met one once but she ghosted on me

whats his cycle bros

My diet is so trash on the weekends

All the intimacy none of the other crap
Plus theyre anabolic

mana bombs til failure

cope

Feeling of impending doom maybe I have social anxiety though and can still fake confidence pretty well.

>good looking traps
I’ve seen like 1 or 2 on tinder but that’s it and I feel like even if I just wanted to meetup their voices might creep me out

Actually it would
I look freakin damn good natty

Justr trying to figure out what appeal/apperance certain compounds give over a long period.
I'd guess he's test only lel maybe some blasts with more stuff but based on test.

Probably something like what duffin runs year round. Google it

Thats still pretty vague
Ill assume Im getting anxiety and not dying

Trannies can sound good if they've done voice lessons and stuff
People say its the smell that gets them
But desu Ive only noticed either a handful of times. But my inexposure to women could be making it hard for me to tell

And here I was thinking that I was stepping into the big boy blasts strength wise with a gram of test and a gram of eq. Fuck.

I’m doing 750 test and like 2g each of EQ and deca just for funsies plus orals. You can always up the dose as long as you’re eating enough and training hard enough to grow

ok bostin lloyd

taking that much shit is retarded and unecessary

Yeah they have to be on HRT for at least a couple years and they always look much better in pics than in person

Steroids won't change your muscle insertions. As far as dryness, fullness, vascularity and what not that really comes down to diet. You can take all the winny and tren in the world and if you eat like shit you won't be grainy and hard.

really want to swallow a trannies load does this make me a fag

I read that Larry Wheels largely just takes test and drol at moderate dosages. He could be lying but I think all that shit is unnecessary