Were women a mistake ?

Were women a mistake ?

instagram.com/p/Be-y-vMH_u0/

Or was the “fitness industry” a mistake ?

trips were a mistake

Why doesn't she just put more weight on the bar instead of using a band? Asking for a friend.

cuz dam

why dont thots just do crossfit instead? its basically just turning into a weaker showoff routine at this point

The only woman that was a mistake was your mother, user, and that’s because she raised you to be an absolute fuckwit

yes

Traps were a mistake

>so much ad hominem
There is no learning in that.

Yes.
Yes.
Thots can't do crossfit.

Yes they can

If I can stop thots from doing stupid shit, then I’ll be doing this world some good.

If you're a thot and regularly complete crossfit routines, you're not a thot.

That’s a nice strawman

your mom was mistake raising autistmo like you

Braps were not a mistake though.

Found the femanon

meme exercise roastie detected

how is he autistic fatty? hes right this shit looks ridiculous

why do normies always do half squats? why do they completely neglect the last half of the squat that will build some muscle around your knee and make it stronger?

They can't be bothered to do any research into increasing efficiency, performance and achieving better form. Social media spoonfeeds them everything. They see some instathot doing some meme exercise and think "I'll do that!" without even questioning it.

Looks ridiculous and does nothing to change to further hypertrophy of the buttocks. Kinda sad how I’m trying I don’t mind thots building their asses, just not when it’s stupid meme shit. Meanwhile that user is whiteknighting to a bunch of hoes who will never touch is peeper.

close enough

Yall hating on this but hopping around in a deep squat is a great way to warm up for squatting.

Squats are like the bicep curl for women. Every exercise they just try their hardest to find a way to stick their ass out and squat.

I guess if that’s what you like to do for your warm up, but these girls uses it as their main work.

yes

Cause she's not advertising for plate manufacturers