Could you check my squat form?

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2T5Es_Am3A&feature=youtu.be

Hi fit, I'm a dyel and today is my first time squatting. I did 30kg + the bar. Could you please critique my form or give me any pointers? Help me not snap my shit.

not deep enough

why the fuck is your gym 90% girls?

did you record this in the woman section?

Not even close to depth. Knees out. Look straight ahead rather than up. Lift your chest but keep your rib cage down.

were you just in xercsise for less leeds?

That's a very poor angle to judge squat depth from.Try taking the video from the side at waist height or higher.

You need to go deeper. Hit at least parallel. Keep your spine neutral (try to focus on a single point on the ground in front of you). Google squat form videos on youtube.

Watched a second and recognised the gym hehehe. Good gym tho srs, only annoying thing is it isn't 24hr.

Imagine your feet are corkscrews and you're tryjng to screw them into the ground away from yourself, to do this clench your glutes at the top of your lift, however do not let them go under your body and your pelvis slip forward - you'll fuck your shit up. Also clench them at the bottom to drive out the hole, take a breath between each rep and force the air down into your stomach, this is abdominal bracing. Also get a bit lower if you can, ideally break parallel.
Spine - neutral
Abs - braced (forced out)
Glutes clenched at top and bottom of lift - do not allow pelvis to shoot forwards
Knees - externally rotated

Yes I was haha

me too bro, I was just in there a couple hours ago

I think it's the time I was there, the last hour of opening. There is a lot of girls at that gym though.

It's a decent gym, i've been going for a couple months now. Do you go there yourself? and thanks for the advice.

>falling for the not counting bar meme

the absolute state of /fit

I always wear the same black billabong t shirt and green running shoes. You'll probably see me. I normally either sperg out on the punching bags or do body weight fitness.

Cute butt. Mind squatting without pants next time you post?

I a little manlet that wears adidas sambas and all blue/black
how often are you in there? here's my burner email if you want a training partner [email protected]

Let your ass hit the floor!

I emailed you man, my email has 'saint' in it.

any tips on getting deeper?

sent

What do you want me to say? Just go lower.

I personally go down fast, It's a lot harder to try and control the motion downwards, basically just drop and when you're low push upwards. I started this technique with 90kg surely you can try it at, what, 50kg?

To deeper faggot. I'd suggest putting your heels on 5 lb plates whie you squat or get lifting shoes, as it looks like you don't have the ankle mobility to go to depth

how to improve ankle mobility?

sick will try it.

Also during my warm up I tend to hold a deep squat position for 1 minute. Don't know if that useful.

You are supposed to sit BACK, not just go down and let your knees forward. Imagine you pulled your pants down and are trying to shit in the woods without getting it on your clothes.

>Imagine you pulled your pants down and are trying to shit in the woods without getting it on your clothes.
Why did no one ever tell me this? Now I finally understand what I need to do.