They're both on roids, so why is one bigger?

They're both on roids, so why is one bigger?

big frame

Hafthor is way fucking bigger. He's 6'9 and 400 lbs

he's not more muscular though

I used to think phil heath was a nigger for ages until I saw a picture of him off stage and he was literally white with negroid facial structure

Thats a fucking retarded question, but I guess you will get an answer.

They train completly different. One trains to do strongman feats one trains for muscle growth.

Look at cyclists training for mountains, they are small as fuck but also roiding.

looking at their hands makes me laugh
I know it's unavoidable but it looks ridiculous

different steroids do different things dumb brainlet

put them together in a picture and phil is gonna look dyel

left is a foot taller and 150lbs heavier

cycling is such low reps it's like 1000s of reps

both those guys lift weights though

Their training methods are almost as far from eachother than any of them would be from cycling.

this
the strongman looks like a strongman and the bodybuilder looks like a bodybuilder
they'd each get smoked in the other's specialty

yeah, but I'm asking why the body builder is bigger. What's he on the strong man isn't?

eyy yo why dis nigga got a dick for a belly button doe?

i would the right goes for maximum myofibular hypertrophy above all else and the left needs a larger degree of sarcoplasmic hypertrophy to do what he needs to.

all blacks do

Fucking retard

you didn't disprove me though. you can't even form arguments lol

Strongman aesthetic > Bodybuilder aesthetic
Only autists like that gay ass look.

>Hafthor roiding

haha, sure

Wrong way around m8

its 400 lb of athlete vs 200 and some change of athlete and you tell me the the latter is more muscular.

if you mean more vascular then yes, big nig is more vascular. but hafthor weighs more and has more muscle mass.

of course he is you dolt. He has way more mass than Ronnie in that pic.

World's strongest man vs Mr. Olympia. You can lift for aesthetics all you want but when a 6'5 strongman walks into the room your gf will know who the alpha male is.

Hafthor probably has at least 100 pounds of muscle mass, if not more, over Phil.

wait phil heath is a manlet?

>a tall lanklet would be more muscular than a short buff guy because he weights more
Am I really this much smarter than the general public or are all of you just retarded?

now imagine them being the same height. who would be more muscular? or is that too abstract for you guys to conceptualize?

their WEIGHT is different jfc dude are you drunk?

it doesn't matter what they weigh. One guy is obviously more jacked than the other. Are you a neanderthal?

>why is A different
>because A depends on B
>well I'm ignoring B, now tell me why is A different for real this time

what the fuck answer do you want

I mean big relative to their frame. Jesus christ.

ok, you're definitely trolling
Haftor has more bodyfat, maybe that's what were you referencing

christ so there is so much DYELs now in Veeky Forums if you can't recognize bodyfat differences ffs

He's like 5'9. A lot of these mass monsters right now are around the same.

Different steroids and synthol

Holy shit is your IQ below 100?

Mountain is Like a full foot taller you fucking moron.

>You can lift for aesthetics all you want but when a 6'5 strongman walks into the room your gf will know who the alpha male is.

Brian Shaw is like the most humble dude in the world. Plus, he's happily married with children, he's one of the last people on earth who would ever be a threat to your relationship.

it's actually between 120 and 130. Nice try though.

Stop projecting, I know Shaw is like that, but to a female, all that raw strength would click in her brain, wether he tries to steal your girl or don't.

>400 pounds

I seriously doubt it. He looks about 320.

One is an Icelandic giant while the other is a buff manlet.

ss vs ppl

he's 7 ft tall you cuck

You are stupid as fuck, but I might be able to give you an explanation that satisfies you. Bodybuilding is about making yourself look as big and muscular as possible. By maintaining a small waist, his shoulders will look broader. By maintaining a low body fat percentage, the lines between his upper arm and delts will make his arms look bigger. Bodybuilding is all about illusions. They are obviously massive, but they focused on making the gains they have make them appear bigger than they are.

The strongman however has much more muscle mass, but he focuses on strength, he doesn't focus on creating the illusion of size and muscularity. So he keeps a higher body fat, a wider waist etc. which makes him look smaller because there is less contrasts.

Phil probably has more muscle mass even with the height difference desu

It's pretty obvious the guy on the right is more muscular. You can call me stupid if it makes your ego feel less threatened. But if you can't see that you're pretty stupid.

If we are going by OP pic then it's not really a fair comparison.
You have off-season Thor pitted against competition-ready Phil.
Turn the tables and post prime Thor vs. offseason Phil and you'd see a huge difference.

*vascular

If Stan Efferding is to be believed then Halfthor came into the latest WSM with visible abs at something like 200kg. I think that it's safe to say that he's carrying a fair bit more LBM than heath given that he's walking around almost 200 pounds heavier.

hes 380 bare minimum.

If only his weight were a thing that was regularly measured that you could find with a google search....

if your definition of "muscular" is "how many individual muscles can I see," then sure. but that's retarded because that would make a 140 lb teenager with visible abs more muscular than Zydrunas Savickas just because he has lower body fat.

>he thinks size actually matters when it comes to dominance

Oh boy

reminder: these are the retards on Veeky Forums giving you advice.

Holy shit you're fucking retarded. He has a bigger frame and outweight Phil Heath by a lot, he's just storing more body fat. Unironically kill yourself

I think it does
I'm 6'0 210lbs and anyone smaller than me is not a threat. I am more respectful to men bigger than me

Retards like OP are more than you think and they cant tell the difference between low body fat vs high body fat.
And that muscle growth =strength.
Wow. Stop giving advice please holy shit.

Youre a literal fucking mongoloid my man. Gas yourself.

>strongman has more muscle mass than a Mr. Olympia a guy whose job is to literally build muscle mass
He has more strength, but not muscle mass they train differently.

Yeah by nature. Its not wise tho. A sucker punch to the job will knock anyone out without a moments notice.

Also
>officer manlet pulls you over.
What do you do? Disresoect him cause hes a manlet? Lmfao. You kids are dumb af, and only get dumber and dumber.

Because Ronnie Coleman is 5'11" and Hafthor is 6'9". Also, Hafthor is a strongman and not a professional bodybuilder competing in Mr. Olympia. Think, you fucking BRAINLET.

No. The bb guys are just cut. Its a literal illusion you mongoloid. Look it up on google. Jesus christ were letting you know ypure wrong and possibly retarded this isnt a debate lol.

great pic post.
never seen before.

>not gonna save, just gonna look for it. \m/

>this is a relatively cut strong man. one who some consider the greatest of all time
Not even close to a Mr. Olympia. Like I said a Bodybuilders routine are entirely made to build muscle mass these days. A strongman works on functional strength and most of them leave out lifts that have no effect on their performance.

One takes steroids because he's already a giant and wants to get as strong as possible. One takes steroids and a whole lot of other shit to prep for a bodybuilding competition.

You just played yourself.
Relativley. These strongman champions arent relatively just strong. Look up theor feats. These feats arent seen anywhere else. That man is a bitch compared to the strongmen champions.

The only right answer

>Alright what we need to do to settle this is find the lean mass of a body builder and the lean mass of a strong man
Personally I think you're wrong, but if you're right and you have significant proof then you have the right to call me a brainlet.

The only think BBers use that strongmen usually won't is tren

Good job you don't need to grow your muscles for strongman

There is zero scientific or logical basis for a certain method of training leading to an emphasis on one over the other.

keep coping manlet