ey bby, i put std in stud all i need is u

Sorry im bad at pickup limes

you're pretty funny, but looks aren't everything

Then you aren't my thin

she looks kind of chubby but that has never stopped user before

well what r u doing to do user?

brutal

Low key kek

listen you dumb whore, you're coming over tonight and im going to string and grease you up like the fat christmas pig you are and fuck your poop schute till ur farting like a finely tuned trombone

plz respond

>mfw can't even go for fat girls because frame is too small

this.

ränk põssa

>self depreciating OPENING LINE
What in the fuck are you thinking nigger, you're supposed to be desirable upfront.

there is a thin line between self-deprication and being a spineless cuck
you want her to respect you as well

What's up with this broad ? Part 1

Part 2

Not looking to get laid just letting anons dictate

She's cute as fuck

Not fitness related

ever occured to you that people treat tinder as entertainment, not high stakes poker game?

Then again what's not good enough 4 u

Gods, monsters, braphogs...

JUST

getting girls is why 99% of Veeky Forums autists browse Veeky Forums

This has literally nothing to do with fitness.

Fuck off

Fitness dick in her

she likes youuu

What's your favorite restaurant?

You are incel aren't you?

"are you an archaeologist?"

A bunch of shit here doesn't have anything to do with Veeky Forums why focus on this?

You have to be not overweight

rolling

tinder fucking sucks, no point in using it unless you're a chad. I've fucked 5 girls on the app and it took hundreds of messages and conversations, 99% lead to nowhere. Worse grinding than an MMO.

“You have to be pretty, sorry”

I like this shot of her better.

Winnar

winner

>Kairi

CAN I LICK YOUR STICKY FAT PIGGY PLEASE. Licky Licky lickaroo, tongue in sticky, licking goo! FAT PIGGY PLEASE, I WANT TOOO!

Perhaps anons, but i already asked for her # and she hasn't given it and you can't ask twice. What say?

I like to believe the guy who posts this in every tinder thread is the janitor.

fuck off slag

Nothing. She obviously doesn't want to give it to you. Just move on.

Give her yours then

Funny ha-ha or funny strange?

Winrar.

tinder gets you cardio
>not Veeky Forums related

>it's another blatantly not fitness related thread on Veeky Forums

You guys aren't as bad as the vegans and the e-celeb threads, but holy fuck does Veeky Forums just have no janitors or what?

she's on the spectrum

Whatever. I'd rather talk about girls with you guys than the mouthbreathers on /pol/ /b/ etc.

tfw no aspie girlfriend

That's girls and hook up in general for ya

go read another thread then you dumb cunt

why do you guys talk to fats? do you look too weird to match with normals?

of course we do, but people obviously enjoy these tinder threads. They're SFW (/soc/ aint, so many dicks over there) and its just chilling with other people determined to change themselves, and showing off.

It might not be "fitness related", but its definitely Veeky Forums related.

funny how? like a clown?
what's so funny?

Not at all. Women just don't get bullied for their behavior like men do so they're actually more autistic once you actually talk to them.

You gonna post or what?

already won.

Made me laugh so this

wonder if OP got banned.

It just occurred to me that James Joyce would love 2018 Veeky Forums. We understand the raw sensuality of a nice smelly female BRAPP smashing off your face, contorted in ecstasy. Anyway if dubs ask her to brap on your cock OP

>Beauty Academy
No matter how hard I try I'll never beat that joke

Yeah this

The mods probably figured out that people actually want these threads, so instead of deleting the actual threads, they decided to stop the content from coming in. Pretty smart on them to be honest, and I'd be applauding their strategy if this wasn't something I fucking wanted.

Let's be real buddy. 90% of people lift for pussy, so it's not unreasonable to have these threads. Whether you like it or not every facet of self improvement is covered on Veeky Forums, including playing around with tinder.

You can just hide the thread or stop being too dyel to use tinder and join the fun.

It's for social gains damn it.

>want to try to use tinder for social gains
>no friends to take photos with
>ugly no life shut in autist

sigh

Jesus what the fuck. She literally told you to ask her on a date. Are you literally braindead?

wait a minute what the fuck

>you should have just asked me on the date
>you respond "haha"

dude what are you doing

i fucking hate this shit. these "women" are fucking disgusting dogs.

Same brother

>its ogre

"Any bulking tips?"
"Wow. You look so much like someone I used to date. Yeah, the starting defensive end for my college team. Absolute power bottom."
"Sorry bro, didn't mean to come into your swamp."
"What's your 1RM?"

>olympic athletes

me
desu im just gonna steal some pics from posters here

A CHING CHONG

>implying anything on Veeky Forums ever really has to do with fitness

>this new

>hey bby want some Tyrannosaurus sex?

I didn't know what to say.

Good luck

C U C K

U

C

K

Somebody better respond to something a grill says with "y-you too"

bruh look im an autistic virgin but she literally told you you should ahve asked her on the date so now you tell her "you're right i should have asked you to be my date let me make it up to you lets go out this day:"

You guys make sure you clean your room before these classy ladies come over right? Your beds, wash the sheets. Your bathroom, that fucker needs to be spotless. Furniture, no dust.

its not mine, someone did tinder experiments with the olympic athletes in Korea

I really don't like you

>classy ladies
fucked a classy lady from on the side of a road once

How did all of you get over your dislike of taking pictures of yourselves?

That's the #1 thing preventing me from using tinder.

I created one of these 3 weeks ago when I found out you can do it w/o Facebook now and the matches are a confidence boost even though some are fatty boombalatties but I have crippling autism and the whole thing has been an exercise in trying to not scare them off, and that's before they find out about my intense obsession with agrarian economies and game theory

this app isn't made for autismos who can't into talking to ppl but at least I can brag to Veeky Forums that im not as much of a repulsive mouthbreather as I thought

you can buy a bluetooth button on amazon that you sync to your phone and when you click it it takes the photo, so you can create the illusion that someone else has taken the photo of you

lmao i hope you actually did this.

How do you make one without fb? i dont have one and i dont really want to make one just for tinder stuff