Did you bullied your gym fatty today, Veeky Forums?

Did you bullied your gym fatty today, Veeky Forums?

based

No, if they are in the gym at least they are trying.
I only bullie the ones outside the gym.

literally no reason to bully a fat guy who's at the gym trying to improve

also milo is a hack

why are altright celebs such cringy edgelords

milo is a pedophile and the other guy is a manlet.

who would you rather be, a fat man improving himself or a faggot with gyno who gets DPed by random black dudes and probably has them pee in his mouth while he pretends to be a young boy

what a cunt why shame somebody that's clearly there because he's already shamed, milo is a faggot cunt he should stick to bullying feminazis

Milo got fucked in the ass as a child LITERALLY and is now married to an American black man. Only in the altright would a white man who gags on black cock be considered a paragon of western values. The fact that this faggot calls others cucks while being plowed by a black man is hilarious.

I loathe fat people as much as the next guy, but bullying them when they’re in the gym, trying to improve? That’s bullshit

Would usually say no since he’s in the gym but that lardass is on his phone.
If you are on your phone you aren’t training hard enough

No. I kind of think of them as being like lung cancer patients in the hospital. Sure they smoked, but they realize they messed up and are trying to get better. Actively trying to unfuck their disgusting state isn't something to be a dick to them about, but I'm not as much of a sociopathic cunt as the rest of you I guess.

pretty based. maybe hell work harder now,

I bully all fatties that don't put effort into losing weight. Why bully a fatty in the gym?

My presence is enough to shame everyone else at the gym. I don’t need to do anything and I’m still better than you and your buddies who strain not to mire me.

Milo has the body of the worst kind of soyboy, this fat flabby fuck shouldn't be trying to humiliate anybody when he's built like that. DISGUSTING MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT, can't believe people actually listen to this pocketliner.

or buy junkfood on the way home.

#Based #MAGA

progressive calisthenics is better
lol don't worry about strangers taking pictures of you and posting it on social media because you aren't aware they did it
fucking why

He's ugly, no matter how much make up and filter this faggot uses he still looks hideous, guys he's objectively ugly.

Praise in the gym, bully outside the gym

>implying anyone on this board is capable of bullying someone I nside or outside the gym

He's also a friend of pedos, says a lot about his morality and character.

Makes him look like a cunt tbqh. By all means have a laugh at a fat fuck in mcdonalds, but if they are actively making a change then I respect that. We all started somewhere

post body. 99% chance I mog you twink boy

Like fucking Milo has any business judging someone's physique.

Anywhere but the gym. At least the gym fatty is there, actively trying to improve their fat ass. This is why fat people are scared to go to gyms and continue to be fat fucks. If the gym were a positive, encouraging environment, more people would work to improve. Positive reinforcement of healthy, productive behavior will lead to more healthy, productive behavior.