Redpill me on Mewing

Is it actually worth it and effective for them jaw gainz in the long haul?

Wtf is mewing

B I G B O L U S C H E W I N G

WTF are you on about? I mean I make cat sounds at my cats but I haven't noticed any physical changed.

Approximately one year of mewing

Big if true

Jesus first angle is very bad so hard to tell but looks like you made great progress bro. How old are you and you chewing aswell? I've been mewing like 3 months now

Have you noticed any changes?

I was underaged in first pic, late 17.
Late 18 now.

Chew falim every day too

Could you possibly wear a larger hat?

I really don't know, I feel like my cheekbones are slightly more prominent but that's probably placebo. Also my masseters seem bigger from chewing gum. It has other benefits like better breathing and a more defined look to jaw too

Probably still growing then that's why it's working so well. I started around the time I turned 19. Same here ordered like 600 pieces of falim and been chewing like 3/4 at once. How long you spend?

I take two, and put them on different sides of mouth. Chew for about 8 hours a day.

You turned into an Asian?

How do you figure?

That's smart so you put one on left and one on right? Isn't 8 hours overkill? Also heard there's potential for TMD from chewing too much

Did your jaw grow forwards?

Listen to Dr. Mew. Most TMD patients are also malocclusion patients. If your jaw is aligned properly, then TMD isnt much of a concern.

Tfw when I have an underbite

Go hard or go home tho r-right

Yes it did, im pretty sure I have significantly more bonemass now. Besides mewing, I also ate a healthier diet, and did a lot of compound lifts to increase testosterone, so that may have helped.

Guys, you're wearing out your jaw joints. You're setting yourself up for surgery in the next five years for negligible change. Your jaw is all bone, losing body fat is the only way to effectively improve your face aesthetics. Don't grind your face into pulp on account of some YouTube quack.

There is zero evidence to support that "mewing" has any effect on maxilla placement after formation. If you're a genuine mouth breather his exercises and body posture suggestions are useful for keeping your mouth closed, which his father accurately explains will reduce oral/throat inflammation and corresponding sickness. You can't change your facial bone structure.

>negligible change.
Dude, before I started chewing, I was an incel, and now I don't look like a freak of nature. Anecdotes may not be scientific, but let me tell you, my results speak for themselves.

>MFW you fags don't know about the maxillia

Mewing helps a LOT with double chin on people even with low bodyfat. The double chin is caused by weak tongue muscles (yes, the tongue is a muscle), because of poor tongue placement in the mouth. Try relaxing your tongue and putting it at the floor of your mouth. Then try tensing the tongue, and press it to the top of your mouth. See the difference in the blubber beneath the mouth? That's an undeniable fact of mewing, it will improve this blubber if you do it consistently.

Are you the guy that said he changed to a healthier diet and started doing compound lifts? If so, have you considered that you've just gotten fitter on a better diet and more effective lifting program?

You're just exercising your tongue then, which like I said is useful for mouthbreathers. You can get very minor changes in your masseters that I assume will be noticable depending on your facial structure but you need to take extreme care that you don't abuse your jaw joints and permanently damage them, which *is* a serious issue.

I have a few questions brah
1, Do you put the tip of your tongue right behind the upper teeth, or do you place it a little bit back, where the roof of your is elevated?
2, Do you place your whole tongue along the roof of your mouth, or just the tip?
3, Do you press by the tip, or by the lower portion of the tongue?

What would wear down my jaw joints?

Yes, but I'm also the guy who posted the two pics. Look at the difference in my jaw.

>Your jaw is all bone
you do know that bone is still living tissue, right? It's constantly going through breaking down and recycling old cells. I don't know that much about chewing but if I'm not mistaken some african tribes change the shape of childrens skulls by wrapping bands around them.

Excessive chewing to "exercise" your masseters, which I'm personally baffled to see an orthodontist suggest without caveats. There were people in here claiming they chew Falim gum for eight hours a day, which is Bengay on your nutsack bait tier stupid. Do not fucking do this.

Honestly I can't make anything out of that. If that really is you in both pictures it looks like you're taught yourself tongue discipline and became a lot fitter. Again, you can't change your bone structure, you can only fuck it up.

Yes, I've said that these techniques work with children, but not with adults.

So you're saying theres no way to grow masseters?

Damn this gives me hope.

Can I mew if I have clicking and cracking problems with my TMJs?

There is no way to effectively cultivate masseter growth without endangering your jaw joints. You work them by chewing your food, but if you use gum to do that you will wreck your jaw joints. This is repaired by inserting metal plates into your jaws, and a fuckton of scarring.

You could probably stimulate them with female marketed facial massage products, or just regular massages, but that's feminine beauty tier adjustment therapy. That's why I said negligible.

Lol if you've clicking and cracking in your TMJs I hope your doctor is aware of it.

How are you supposed to do that?
Just put you're tongue up?

I'm fine with endangering them. Yolo. There's people in India who eat bricks all day ffs. Bit of gum won't hurt

It's not as easy as it sounds. There's a proper form to it and it is not clear enough. I'm waiting for someone to address this user's questions

Make sure you don't tell the TSA about your treatment.

front of tongue should be behind the ridge that is in front of your teeth. ~2/3 of your tongue should be on the roof of you mouth. the correct position for the back of your tongue is close to what it becomes when you say "ng". like in fucking. Try to hold that position and see how you can't breathe. The tongue should be slightly forward of that so that you can breathe normally. A good way to get used to it is playing with the can/cant breathe part with the back of your tongue.