/fat/ - Confess your sins and be cleansed edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>This is your threadly reminder to recalculate your TDEE periodically as you lose weight

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>myfitnesspal group
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124559-fat-to-fit

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603544/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that fat makes you fat.
Skip the bacon and cheese and eat your goddamn fruit.

how do i fight the constant hunger pangs and near obsession with junk food?

Im 4 days into my diet and the hunger and need for fried shit is driving me to distraction

What mode is it when you're fat but your ribs are exposed?

goodluck user

would also like to know

Drank a bunch of whiskey and got the most insatiable urge for meat I've ever felt. Ended up eating a pack of cured low fat pork, beef jerky, two sliced chicken breasts and a pickled egg. The company of friends is all that stopped me buying a rotisserie chicken on the spot.

I ate and excersized well so I feel ok about it.

/skeleton/ requesting aid
tell me your eating secrets on how you got fat as fuck because this shit is just ridiculous. i literally only have oatmeal and pbj and CANNOT get past 150 lbs no matter what i do no matter how many weeks and months go by every fucking time i step on that fucking shitty scale it says 150 lbs. what the fuck am i doing wrong here

The obese never got to their weight by eating oatmeal and PBJ

Pizza, fast food, salty snacks, and video games as a lifestyle.

>down 25kg
>over weight mum starts pressuring me to stop
>/made it/ little bro sees my progress
>starts giving me advice and congratulations

Reee why it is harder to build muscle than to lose weight

fuck off

t. fatfuck

Pizza, burgers, anything deep fried, fast food in general, donuts, cake, cookies, brownies, processed shit. Just eat whatever sounds good, whenever it sounds good. Oh and lots of soda. Soda all the time.

>ate clean the last few weeks
>weighed in at 228lbs yesterday morning
>since then
>drank 1 gallon of 1% milk (1760 kcal)
>ate:
>>a box of valentines chocolates (1200 kcal)
>>an orange (112kcal)
skyrs (26.5oz) (700kcal)
chicken thighs (9oz) (640kcal)
lb of broccoli (154 kcal)
oz of spinach (20kcal)
cup of oats (300 kcal)
>4886 kcal total
>shit my brains out
>weighed myself after
>226lbs
How?

i ate a donut last night cause wtfn felling, trying to cut back my sugar intake
>feels bad man

Drink your calories and eat calorie dense foods. If eating doesn't feel like a chore you aren't eating enough.

t. soccer mom

enjoy fruit juice and bread, retard.

i was expecting some kind of secret fatty eating technique to eat shit tons of food or something idk. if i had money i would just play dragons dogma and eat platefulls of pizza rolls

Family came to visit which means we ate out every meal. It wasnt pretty bros

>neither was ever mentioned

Nice backpedal, fatfuck.

You endure it. After a month you´ll feel that eating is a paing and has no meaning, all food is horrid.

must have tasted fucking great imo, it just means you have to work out harder for a couple of days

tfw no taytay

Eat fucking sugary snacks. That shit will never make you full and you will be eating 3000cal. Also, fucking soda.

If you see fat and ribs when relaxed that means you're skinny fat. Basically you have no muscle

Yeah Im gonna be going on a 72-96 hour fast, last time i made it to 64 hours. At least my next workout ill be able to pack on the weight and go heavy

Oats is terrible for gaining weight man

next time you get that soda urge drink sparkling water shits great.

skipped my cheat day to punish myself for yesterdays bad deficit, ate too close to 1750

Keto is a godsend for fatties trying to lose weight, you have to be a total fucking retard to still fall for the low fat high carb bullshit.

on all honesty if a fat fuck wants to lose weight eat better food ie cut out fast food, sugary food soda , just gen junk food and eat home cooked healthy food. if if the fatty is a soda addict like i was drink that sparkling water, and if the fattys hungry eat sunflower seeds.

Yeah this works as a starter but eventually you reach a point where youre still fat and need to actually start doing a deficit/keto/fasting to get anywhere

Because its mostly eating like that every day for long periods of time that make people fat. As long as you've maintained a calorie deficit for the rest of the week eating more than usual for a single day will only slow your progress but not reverse it.

i mean i did that and worked out and it was fine and i looked fucking great but in all its about will power not to pig out even if that shits right in front of you whispering' eat me you fat fuck"

The only objective and scientific study that I know of puts low fat over low carb. I.e. they put the patients in a calorimetric chamber and measure the food themselves, not rely on self-reported food diaries.
It also destroys the bullshit insulin theory that ketards love to spout.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603544/

Whats a good replacement for likes of rice and pasta? im doing well but feel i could dp better in replacing it. 33 pounds down boiz

Didn't know there was a thread for this.

I'm a gigantic fucking fatty fat fat guy. I weigh 350lbs, and I was looking at some of the diets, they've been saying that my daily caloric burn is somewhere around 3k a day. It sounds ludicrous to me. Anyway, I've dramatically changed my food regiment, and started a 30 min. walk daily, and just wanted a bit of advice.
I eat this every day.

1 boiled egg and banana for breakfast.

1 1/2 cup slaw with vinegar (cabbage, carrots, red onion), a pb&j with natural peanut butter and organic strawberry jelly, approx 1 tbsp of each, and two tbsp of boiled lentils for lunch.

for dinner, one cup of white rice, one chicken thigh with skin, 1 cup roasted mixed vegetables with minimal olive oil used to roast, (cauliflower, broccoli, sweet potatoes, red potatoes and squash) and another cup and a half of slaw.

What do you guys think? I'm doing near weekly food prep, and the money I spend on food has dramatically been reduced as well. I'm finally getting to the point where I'm not freaking hungry all the time. I've been going on three weeks and have lost 2 or 3 pounds. Thanks for your time.

I ate 4000cals yesterday

2000c a day and your 30 min walk, you'll shed weight by the bushel.

i was counting the caloric intake from what i've been eating and it's less than 1500, so i guess that's good?

It's carbs m8. Carbs just make you hungry for more carbs instead of filling you up. Simultaneously they tend to have more calories packed into them than anything else.

Same with soda and sugary beverages. They quench your thirst for about 30 seconds and then just leave you craving more. So eat only carbs and drink only sugar and you'll be able to keep stuffing your face non-stop. You'll feel like shit after a while as well, typically at the end of the day and in the morning. But you'll be hungry constantly.

Cauliflower rice is easy to make and apparently doesn't taste too bad. I'm sure there are healthier pasta alternatives but you should obviously limit the pasta.

I have 65g of brown rice pasta which is only about 100kcal but 24g of carbs. ill give the califlower rice a try tomorrow after work.

I saw this stuff a few weeks ago while I was doing research. Seems expensive, but I dunno, might work for you. Shirataki Miracle Noodles it says.

go calorie dense. use lots of oil and sauces and dressing, put cheese on anything that isn't sweet, eat red meat, shovel nuts (both food and human) into your mouth by the tonne, etc.

I lived in Japan for a year and I inhaled this shit. Problem is, I was close to underweight and noone told me shirataki was 0 cal. I just ate them a lot because they absorb flavour of your noodle soup really well. When a girl from my dorm saw me cook them almost weekly, she thought I was anorexic. Not sure if I would recommend them because they don't really fill you up and getting used to the texture takes a while (pic related, it's the solid block form they also sell over there).

See, I'd love this if the price weren't prohibitive to my current budget. It wouldn't be the only thing I'd eat by any means. I love rice vermicelli ramen, so I doubt it'd be much of a problem for me to eat it.
How was Japan?

Japan is fucking glorious for both bulking and cutting food. Basically just avoid rice and you're cutting.

Reminds me, I need to get some natto. Those fucking macros, man.

I love mushrooms and I love noodles. I've had these and I feel kind of stupid paying so much money for them but they tasted SOOO good for some reason

Alright boys, starting tomorrow I'm doing 1500 calories a day KETO with IF. The time has come to shed fat.

eat at a buffet for a week to expand stomach size
snack on sugary bread-type treats all day

It was super cheap over there, about 80ct for a package. Imports are unfair and there are lots of foods I miss.
If you were asking about the overall experience, it was good. Veeky Forums related, there was a tiny free gym at campus of my uni (Tohoku university), and I had never even set a foot in a gym prior so I started fitting there before class. It was literally the tiniest shitty gym you can imagine, but I wasn't used to a normal gym. I'm back home now and actually signed up for a normal gym yesterday, I feel so fucking lost it's huge. Pic again related, the Konami bike I rode almost daily.
Sorry to go so off-topic

I'm proud of you. You can do it. I heard there is such a thing as the keto-flu, I hope you stay well and make it.

6 pounds to go until I'm no longer obese, started in class 3 obesity.
Cashiers at the gas stations and Mexican restaurant I frequent have made comments about it.
Pretty sweet, can't believe I didn't believe losing weight was possible sooner

What happens if you use the Konami code on that?

Ordered mcdonalds today on uber eats... got three fucking mcflurries (lying to myself its to justify the delivery fee and that id eat them over a few days). Ate two of them immediately, and im already eyeing the third.

Whenever I start doing good I do stupid shit like this. Don't know why I think shit like this will make me happy.

Nono, that's very interesting. Also, I wish they were 80ct a pack here. It'd definitely be on my daily regiment without a doubt. But I'm doing okay on my carb intake, the various places I see say 50% daily intake is fine, and I've matched that, essentially.

Have you tried fasting?

>skin is less oily
>can run a hand through my hair without it getting oily
>facial zits are nonexistent

This diet is doing wonders for my health in more ways than one.

that's no good
you need to stop the habit of ordering out
even if you have to buy a lot of halo top or ben and jerrys moophoria, getting that first step to only eating what's in your house will do a ton for your self-discipline

>what the fuck am I doing wrong here
you're only eating pb&j

Eat milkshakes, concretes and icecream in general. It's so ridiculously calorie dense but it's not very filling.

when i roll in a pushup thread i never actually do them. not fat btw but still wanted to get this out of my chest

one time i split up 100 push ups into sets of 10 with long breaks in between to see if total number of reps in a day mattered
it did nothing
now i stick to difficult progressions like i was supposed to do

You would be losing more than a pound a week at a 1500kcal deficit. I'm on a 1000kcal deficit and have lost 2+lbs a week every week since start of November (adjusting intake as losing weight to keep up with tdee).

>Excuse me do you have a moment to talk about Jesus Christ?

Yes, it's great! Good luck user

You might be barrel chested. I can do 1/2/3/4 but I'm fairly fat and my rib cage is visible.

I woke up in the middle of the night and gorged on cereal.

My typical day is about 2500 cals. Put me at around 2800 by the end of the day, with a much higher carb count than I usually have and I feel awful about it.

>starting tomorrow

You're already not making it.

...what were you expecting a 100 pushups to do for you?

This might be a stupid questiOn but here goes...I’ve lost between 25-30 lbs in the last 7-8 weeks. It’s beem encouraging but this past week my weights been fluctuating drastically. Anywhere from 246-254 lbs any given day. I know weight can fluctuate depending on circumstances but does that seem like a lot to you?

Are you weighing yourself at the same time every day?

Yes and no. I weigh myself I’m the mornings my, which has been anywayer from 246-249. Evenings anywhere from 251-254. So that’s probably my answer. So would a more accurate weight be morning or night?

Measure weekly. All you're looking for is the trend line, and daily weighing subjects you to too many variables. Also weigh in the morning after voids but before nutrient intake.

This. I do daily but same thing, you have to look at the trend line

>You might be barrel chested.

I am. Are there any tangible benefits to it?

You don't need to work as hard for a big chest and your organs probably have a bit more room.

sweet

Scales can vary more the older they get.

How the hell do you expect to lose any weight eating 2500 calories a day.

>feeling that my pants and shirt are getting bigger and bigger every day
>haven't weighed myself in some time
>can see that my tits and stomach is smaller
>weigh myself
>weigh the same as last time

did all my fat just relocate around my heart or what happened

I'll enjoy fruit and whole grains, thanks.

>tfw went a whole week without pizza or other fast food

i'm gonna pull through, lads

Muscle is more dense than fat. You're turning your fat in to muscle.

>going about my normal schedule
>start pigging out on pizza
>it was the perfect pizza
>couldn't stop even if i wanted to
>wake up
fuck me /fat/ am i going to have to stop sleeping too? i don't know if i can handle such a nightmare again.

Nightmares are your minds way of preparing you for things you fear. Just shows how deeply ingrained your fear of losing control over your diet it.

You're gonna make it. Take the anger from that dream take hold of you.

Father,

I'm down from 240 to 190 with some decent muscle tone, and I'm enjoying a large two topping from Pizza Hut with light sauce and cheese, mushroom and grilled chicken. I've got me some sauces and a beer as I sit here and wait to actually consider doing the loads of homework I have due tomorrow and Tuesday before I go to a 4am to 7am shift for work tonight.

Eat lots of calorie-dense food. Bacon, ice cream, cheesecake, actual cheese, deep-fried Mars bars, Coke, beer, beef jerkey, any kind of candy or baked goods, especially cookies.

I've been using a 1.25L soda bottle with water in it as a dumbbell while watching anime. I do like 20 reps times 5 and it wears out my shoulders and arms like crazy.

its not being busy

stop playing video games, stop going out, get less interested at work

food will instantly become your hobby

/fat/ this product is a fucking game changer. I can make filling food again without the calories

What's the catch?

tastes pretty bland unless you cook with a bunch of spices and the texture is weird, but I mean it's a great way to add bulk to meals if you wanna feel more full

Just broke a 48 hour fast, longest I've done. Going for 72+ next

got drunk and played vidya at my friends house friday night and ended up at 2900cals for the day after adding in booze/snacks/everything. I usually eat 1200 a day so I def fucked up my weigh-in on monday.

Also I wasn't that drunk and I didn't have a hangover, but I had horrible shits the next morning and a bad stomach all day. Idk if it's because I haven't touched alcohol since New Years prior to this.

>zero calories

Then what is it? Plastic?

they're shritaki/konjac noodles.

from Wikipedia "Largely composed of water and glucomannan, a water-soluble dietary fiber, they are very low in digestible carbohydrates and calories, and have little flavor of their own."

Why spend money on that shit instead of cooking with vegetables that have a high volume?

Nigga go to little ceasers. They have $5 pizza. Get 2 a day along with everything else you're eating. Profit