Cheat day thread

cheat day thread
shoe em

>Cane's

Shit back when I was fat I used to love Cane's. Haven't been there in over two years though. Maybe once I hit my goal I'll have a crazy Cane's cheat meal:
5 chicken fingers
3 toasts
1 fries
6 sauces

I wonder if I can eat it all

Family dinner salmon kebabs with zuccini and red onion. Probably a shit ton of olive oil I wasn't sure how to factor in. No idea what my calories are but I feel full so probably too much.

Not a cheat day, just a day

I used to eat an 8 Corner Jet's Pizza and Jet Bread every Friday and Saturday night for my 2 cheat meals during my bulk. Been cutting for 3 weeks and miss it so fucking much. Can't wait until I'm done cutting.

I always get popeyes 6 hot tender combo with red beans and rice.

their new sweet heat shrimp are pretty good too

i usually go to mcdonalds and eat some chicken burgers

I got KFC today.
It was damn good.

have you tried their thin crust? Its pretty good.

Years ago. I just love the square. The best feel I've had this past year was eating my Jet's while watching Death Note with 2 of my buddies.

popeyes>kfc

>coldstone ice cream with a burger and fries for dinner

god damn I love cheat meals. best part is I hit my last weight goal so now I can start eating for maintenance/muscle mass instead of the 1000 calories I have been on for the past month.

>tfw my apartment is across the street from Cane's
Awe man, I want chicken now.

>mfw on Keto
>mfw waiting to hit 185 before allowing myself this cheat meal

Is that...a potato?

Friday I had Field Roast Italian sausages with rotini pasta and I drank vodka. This is the first time in years I ate pasta. Why does pasta get cold so quickly? I was excited at the idea of having steaming pasta warm my body up but when I made and started digging in the pasta got cold immediately.

Sometimes I go to Cane's or Zaxby's and just order like 12 slices of bread.

Is there actually anything about Cane's that puts it over KFC? Got one in built in town a couple years ago but I've never bothered going to it since fast food fried chicken is so fucking pricey I'm always better off buying tendies from the grocery store.

Are you simply trying to lose weight quickly or are you one of those that are doing keto as a lifestyle?

in this thread

a bunch of pig that think they deserve a cheat day

Lose weight quickly. After I get down to my goal weight, I'll probably switch to a high protein, moderate carb diet. I enjoy baking too much and miss bread

t. fatass

yeah, KFC is dogshit and kanes isnt

canes has really good sauce if that's your thing. also if i remember correctly KFC has ehhhh chicken tendies and canes literally only does tendies so theyre always good.

Chik fil a 12 ft nuggets meal with 2 choco chip cookies, I seem to always crave it on Sundays too

>12 ft nuggets meal

u wot

Americans and their genetically modified chickens.

>cheat DAY
never gonna make it

church's>popeyes

>that pick

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccck

define "cheat day"

is it every sunday for you guys? are you allowed to eat as much as you want on those days?

I pretty much bloatmax at this point. To me, KFC is the lowest tier chicken place now. I grew up on it and loved it as a kid. I don't know if the quality went down, my tastes changed, or both. In order the next worst to best chicken joints are church's, bojangle's, popeye's, cane's, zaxby's.

Lasagne Roll Ups. This is half of it. I ate the whole thing, half hot, the other half cold. I swear it was even more dank cold

>It didn't post the image

Fucking kill yourself you absolute utter fucking trash, vermin scum scoundrel dick sucking insectoid mother fucking faggot. Fucking piece of shit.

EXTRA BBQ

Holy shit that looks good.

I got one of those the other day because I was starving and on the road. Shit was tasty. BK makes a damn good fast food burger, shame that everything else on their menu is trash.

This.. what the fuck is that a human kidney?

I don't understand this meme

Everyday is cheat day on a bulk

About 101 kg right now. Still haven't lost cardiovascular ability. Just ran a comfy 5k yesterday

Pic related is what I have everyday

I'm a huge shawarma nut, but even I know it's shit food, shit meat, shit sauces, and shit bread.

>Pic related is what I have everyday
Drop it for something healthier.

Checked

you only cheat yourself

I worked at Cane's as a Frycook. I'm not sure about every chain, but my manager used Soybean oil for the fryers. Haven't touched their chicken or fries since. The sauce is safe and toast is safe though

4 loafs of bread you may aswell just not eat good all week and never eat this again.

Would it be alright to keep cutting but completely pig out one day of each week?

probably not, for example, if your maint cals is 2500, and you do 2000 to lose 1lb a week, and pig out one day in the week, it's easy to hit 4-5000 on a binge. That's 1500-2500 over maint, and that means you'd only be in a deficit of 500 to 1500 for the entire week. Unless you want to only cut a pound a month, sack the fuck up and do your cut.

It's cheat meal, not day, you fat fucks

This. Go for a single cheat meal if anything, but that should only be after you've cut long enough that a cheat meal of only 500 calories feels normal.

OK I might have a large fast food meal once a week then

I ate the 2 whopper meal deal. Now I'm bloated. And have gas.