What do you think about these as gym shoes?

What do you think about these as gym shoes?
Which are the best from a "lifting point of view"?

you going gym or skating?

I wear b and they are fine. C would probably be better but they look gay.

It really doesn't matter, just wear what's comfortable/looks good for you. Just nothing autistic

What the fuck dude?
Just get a running shoes.

This, also no running shoes or other cushioned shoes

B and C both look gay. Especially on males.

Wearing B right now, about to hit the gym. You just missed a sale on Chucks last week online @ nike. I got these for 24 bucks and can wear with outfits throughout week. heavily recommend.

I read that these are good for the gym

Vans classic

Chucks all the way. I got mine for about $40 and these have been with me in every gym session for over a year.

I like these

Unironically Chuck's are god tier. I could feel the difference in the quality of my technique the first rep.

>white converse
My man

The ideal color. I personally prefer them over Vans because vans have a little extra cushioning that wears down after a while, but for a casual shoe that you can wear to the gym once they get too shitty is nice.
>In my opinion:
Chucks over vans, and vans over any lifting shoe(unless you compete and can drop $250 or whatever on em)

if he wears them i think it's officially okay to wear cons to the gym.

i'm extremely flat footed and lifting in converse hurts muh soles. should i get inserts? what's the workaround for being a sole-let

At least double knot them so they're not flapping around everywhere you Neanderthal

adipowers for squatting/benching
socks for deadlifting

>adipowers
Get a load of this guy

just go barefoot, faggot

Converse are my favorite, only because I don't like high top shoes. But hard flat bottom can't be beat for lifting

Post anus

>adipowers
>not romalmaoes

Adipowers work for manlets under 5ft9, provided they're narrowed footed and not squatting 4plate and up. That's a slim usage range, but actually captures most of the scrubs on Veeky Forums

If you plan on high-bar squatting then do them with adi powerlifts, or some other lifting shoes. my back almost kysed with flat shoes because they would give me massive buttwink when I atged and I didn't realize how bad it was at the time. but powerlifts allow me to easily atg like a proper squat should be

B

a little annoying to get on and off if you lace them all the way up.

Samba gang

>white chucks
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Yes. Also get stronger feet

>lifting
>running shoes

This Neanderthal reps your max’s. I’ll wear em how I want cuck
Nah, it’s hairy
I’m from California d(^_^)z

>not tucking or trimming the long ass laces

autistically loved sambas as a kid. now they just fuck up my feet bc of the small toe box

I wear my SF Air Force 1 HI Winter Whites to the gym.

I switch between chucks and janoski skate shoes. starting to prefer the latter because the chucks have holes and the tread is worn slick.

Weightlifting shoes are the only gym shoes.

The rest are shit by comparison, just try to get something that doesn't interfere too much and has some good support.

Chuck Taylors are the worst possible option in this regard by the way

Barefoot or bust.

Those are the shoes you buy your son that loves legos.

It absolutely depends on what you are doing. I don't do anything over 400lbs myself, which I've heard that at higher weights the compressability of shoes becomes a concern. I used my running shoes for the longest time (Nike Pegasus) which are very squishy and have such a curve that you don't get a lot of contact with the ground. Those were good up until 200+ on low bar, and didn't really bother me much on DL. I then got Powerlifts because I figured I needed to buy them to be a real lifter. They are ok, I could take them or leave them. DL is the only thing they seem to get in the way of. I don't do any cleans or jerks or anything, which is what they are mainly for. I got a pair of chucks to try them out since they are so cheap, and if they sucked in the gym, they'd at least work as a casual shoe. I like them, I don't have mobility issues with my squat, so I don't really need the squat shoes, but the chucks work well (for me) on every exercise that I do. I think chucks and similar flat shoes are the best all around for the majority of lifters except OWL, but they already know that, I'm sure.

how do none of you guys not know about wrestling shoes... the best shoes I have ever used for deadlifts. I have adipowers for squats though. But I have used the wrestling shoes for squats and they are great.

>chicken legs soyboy detected
they are goat

How much do those cost? I spent $40 on my chucks and they’re great

I second this, high tops are the best gym shoe imo

This, wrestling shoes are great flat-sole shoes for general lifting.

Sambo wearing sambas with baggy bottoms nigga detected.

I like them, they remind me of pic related

Best shoe

I use low tops chucks for deads and high heel adidas for squats

>He doesn't love legos
Fuck outta here cunt

Autistic.
What, too good for GI Joe?

I'm looking at getting these but dropping £80 on a pair feels rough, already maxing my budget with a bulking diet

my bro, high tops best tops

High top cons or wrestling/boxing boots, great ankle support, timeless, flat sole, look nails.
If you have mobility issues in the squat then OLY shoes