Is this what normies mean by "toning"?

Is this what normies mean by "toning"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C3aA-Mh2Eak
youtu.be/18ZQtCZrvzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this dude trains for more than a year with this board's favorite trainer and still looks like a fucking dyel, kek

He looks like he's struggling to not drop a deuce in the second pic. No, normalfags think the 'then' picture is toned.

Not bad for somebody who can't OHP.

It's funny how most ecelebs avoid actual examples of their programs but this guy shows his failure in almost every vid and tries to pass it off as a success

Memelean X never once

He looks better.

he should make him bulk up, because he looks like a ectomorph type. So i would guess getting mass and muscle would take a long time

this, what the fuck he could have bulked hard and then just cut and look much better

JEFF HERE. I'M HERE TO SAY YOU DON'T NEED TO BULK. YOU DON'T NEED TO CUT. YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU DON'T NEED TO COUNT CALORIES EITHER. FILL THE PLATE WITH GOOD FOOD AND THAT'S ALL YOU NEED

If you think about it, jeff has the perfect business plan.
You show this to a normie, and say, yh do cable stuff for a year, it's healthy, safe, and makes you sweat,
they eat it up like crazy, add in words like "athlete" and "functional strength" and they eat it like crazy.

A much better business plan than telling
people they should drink a gallon of milk a day for a few months, and then literally starving for a while,
all while doing the same 4 compound moves every day.

itt: fat nerds cant understand whats a clean healthy natty bulk

Is a microbulk and microcut broscience or what?

This guy approves of it and has been making vids for years but never seems on/off cycle
youtu.be/C3aA-Mh2Eak

What the fuck I just found out Jeff did a vid with Jinder Mahal a month ago and Jinder is a definite fucking roider with gyno
youtu.be/18ZQtCZrvzA

>implying jesse isn't a braphog

Didn't he have injuries like broken collarbone and splints in his elbows?

he also had one with CT. So i don't see the issue. Jinder also had gyno before the roids

why dont they just have surgery?
took me 6 weeks to lift again, and at 25 days post-op it already looked as if nothing had happened minus the scars
currently close to hitting 3 month mark and its unoticeable unless you really stare at it and see a little scar which will eventually fade away

Because it will be like the Rock. WWE wrestlers are on the road nonstop. he doesn't have the time, unless he get's injured and is sidelined for 2-3 months at least.

>Because it will be like the Rock
what do you mean

only knew about wwe when I was a little kid over a decade ago

a lot of angry bloats in this thread

Didn't have gyno, but Rocky got his samoan titty fat cut off and everyone noticed.

the Rock had his tits fixed. came back and wrestled with tracksuit pants and a big ass shirt.

Underrated post

>Samoan titty fat
Fuckinh lol

Try watching his videos some time. Jeff repeatedly tells people they need to lift HEAVY and he does recommend squats and deadlifts.

But yeah, you got it half right. The average gym goer isn't capable of turning their body to shit for half the year in the name of long term gains. The average person isn't disciplined enough to switch from eating whatever the fuck they want to a strict cutting diet. Jeffs method isn't the best for gaining size but it does work and it is the best at getting people into the gym and making improvements.

>The average gym goer isn't capable of turning their body to shit for half the year in the name of long term gains.

I'm not either. I only bulk/cut in a 10lb range. It might be shit genetics but my face is fat at anything above 14% bf

>roider giving dieting advice
pic related is you lmaoo

The right is slowly approaching the natty limit, he looks pretty good. Quit basing your expectations on people on ungodly amounts of gear.

Again... assuming he is natty.

JEFF has some solid advice and definitely knows what he's talking about in terms of anatomy and lifting safely. However he's no different than any other YouTube fitness guru in that they run out of content quick and resort to clickbait meme shit.

>YOUR FAVORITE EXERCISES MADE BETTER
Sorry Jeff I don't give a fuck if it's better I'm not strapping bands to every fucking weight I touch like some god damn sperg.

His stretching, mobility and rehab videos are GOAT though. Highly recommend if you have any sort of injury.

Looks like solid progress to me.
Then again most people here are from the "I was squatting 3 plates in 3 months" crowd and "it was a flu shot".

kek, no more zyzz trip or supermang :(

its progress but not really solid specially considering he is supposedly with professional help

could have bulked 8 months and cut and would look much better

The guy on the right looks like he lifts and is pretty lean, I bet he looks better than 70% of Veeky Forums and therefore better than 99% of normies.

Most of Veeky Forums has body dysmorphia and doesn't realise how low standards you have to have to be "jacked" in normies eyes

I don't think anyone is saying that there was no improvement on his part. We are saying that with the amount of time he worked, under the direct supervision of a high level personal trainer with supposedly some of the best knowledge and expertise, the kid doesn't look any better than any other kid that just watched a few Rippletits videos and did his very best in the same time period. In fact, he looks a little worse if this was like 15 months of progress.

You say it like if having a PT did some huge difference in how fast your muscles can adapt.
Some random noob doing SS will get similar gains to some fag with 50 PTs, there's really nothing you can do above the known best method except roiding.

No, but most lifters in general can program for shit, and beginners are way worse than them. Having an "expert" directing your training in the most efficient and optimal way should reap a larger benefit because an absolute amateur is going to have an absolutely unoptimized program that they follow incorrectly anyway.

Sure, but those are never the people Veeky Forums compares anyone to.
The shit tier noob doesn't get results similar to this, the ideal Veeky Forums noob that already knows everything and has perfect form, does