What's Veeky Forumss opinion in colored contacts?

what's Veeky Forumss opinion in colored contacts?

its pathetic.
next.

thinking about getting a pair solely for clubbing. Would legit be a 9/10 with them

My roommate unironically bought some, he actually looks retarded

what about more subtle ones?

I think it is a better long term solution to select a partner based on their eye colour. That way your children can have nice eye colours.

only women have a reason to use them. they wont make you look any better as a man

Looks like complete shit, anyone can tell right away that it’s not your real eye color.

It's pathetic
Next

false. my red eye contacts have made me noticeably more intimdating to males and more attractive to females

don't care because I'm not a subhuman with nigger eyes who'd need those.

Only gooks wear colored contacts.

Not subtle, but still kek'd

Gooks and those low class Mexicans.

>not using Mangekyou Sharingan contacts
Never gonna make it

>tfw beautiful blue Aryan eyes
Stay mad mongrels.

Knew a paki who got blue ones and he actually looked like a white man afterwards. Is this why /pol/ is so autistic about eye color? That it's a slippery slope from white to m*slim.

Great for a point in attractiveness. Attractiveness studies show that brown subhuman eyes like mine are terrible for facial aesthetics. The only time I've ever gotten laid is with my hazel or my green contacts. I'm looking into eye color surgery in the future since it's very safe and the results are outstanding.

i hope this isn't the guy you think looks white

Cope

No but it doesn't matter
He's a literal demi-god and that eye color helps

There is no reason not to wear colored contacts if you're a brown-eyed incel

Yeah it's a legitimate way to cope with a severe genetic disadvantage

Will you be my friend?

Trash if any color that is unusual or unnatural like red or white.
Also trash in general but less heinous if it’s an acceptable color. Just imagine you dyed your hair bright red. No one believes it’s natural color, and the only thing they’ll be thinking is “why the hell would anyone do that?”
Basically this

>thinking your eye color is what's holding you back
Spoiler it's your lack of intelligence

They're always blindingly obvious

It definitely looks believable with the right contacts and I've bagged whores who complimented my eyes, because of it

Eye surgery is even better since it just eliminates melanin. It's completely natural. I recommend all eyelets to at least give contacts a try.

There was an asian girl I knew freshman year of college who wore blue ones and it made my dick hard.

Now this is a cope from a blue eye

Seriously, unless you're literally fucking blind, a color print on a lens is not going to look like the dynamic structure of the iris.

this shit puts you straight in the uncanny valley

pupil dilation is a vital form of non verbal communication for humans

Fpbp

You haven't met FOB asian women
They literally only slept with me because of my contacts and would not shut the fuck up about how beautiful my eyes looked

Coping brown eyed cuck detected

Seems like something you'd wear if you were a slut and wanted to look like a scifi whore or a goth vampire whore etc.

You a Hispanic girl living in Texas? No? Then what are you doing?

Nah different guy. Was trying to find a comparison of blue vs brown eye on someone but couldn't really find a good one

I wear the ones with naruto eye because I'm cool

Reminds me of this

I'm in Asia, my man. I guess they must be literal hicks who've never seen colored contacts.

/thread

I already have blue-gray nordic eyes so I could really only go down by wearing them.

Might be a be good move for shit-colored eyelets, idk

I have bright blue eyes so I've got no need to cope. Sometimes I wish I had green eyes though. Bright green ones. No reason to wear colored contacts unless you're a you know what.

If I saw a bearmode/strongman with those pink ones in I'd probably cum on the spot.

This lmao
Probably the main reason why contacts are autist-tier

In theory, ignoring that mostly ugly retards with piercings etc have them (like pic related)... could eye tattoos look aesthetic? Not aesthetic for your average ugly retard but aesthetic on a hypothetical beautiful person. Imagine if Hot Blue Eyed Actress XYZ had purple swirls around her blue irises.

LOL WHAT IS THIS 2008?!

NO ONE WEARS THOSE ANYMORE YOU FUCKING WEAK GENE KEK BOY. LOL STOP PLS STOP

This.

Probably because they had never seen real blue or green eyes before. Anyone in Europe or America will call you out on it.

lmao at these eyelets, bet ur eyes are the color of shit
t. Green eye masterrace, get compliments all the time

That pic is legit hard to look at and i have no problem watching a mexican sugar dancing webm courtesy of the cartels.
An eye tattoo on a beautiful person would probably just amplify the horror by an order of magnitude because of just how profoundly bad they ruined themselves.

la cretura...

is the color of your eyes another thing you have to be unsatisfied with?

It's beyond gay, it's homosexual

I have a very severe prescription, but am planning on getting colored lenses because I want to at least have fun with my genetic defect.

And that nigger felon who became a male model just because he started wearing blue contact lenses

There was a Chinese exchange student at my high school who wore purple contacts and I thought it was cute but it might just be because I'm a weeb. I can't imagine wearing them as a guy.

Is that a joke? I know no Nationalist who is "autistic about eye colour". The European race has blue, green, brown and gray eyes. We are the only race that has all the eye colors, and it's a good thing. We've never wanted to make it all blue eyes only or anything like that, stop getting your information from Hollywood.

It's ALWAYS noticeable. How come they can't ever make them realistic?

>and it's a good thing.
Fuck off journo

Because it's a 2d print of something that's 3d

sad & gay, just accept your shit genetics if you're not happy with it

>be a faggot eating rice and chicken off tupperware
>can't eat or go out with friends cause "muh cut, muh macros"
>spend all his life in the gym and still look like shit

but ayy yo anyone who uses colored contacts/changes their hair color or shit like that is gay as hell man.

yeah tell me about it, fuckin retards who get a tan, or wear makeup or dye their hair like who are they kiddin? its obvious they weren't born like that.

YOU FUCKING GOT SOMETHING AGAINST MURRICA? YOU REALIZE THIS FUCKIN BOARD BELONGS TO US RIGHT? FUCKING KILL YOUSELF MOHAMMED

Actually had to double check to see if I was still on Veeky Forums and not /pol/.

Fucks sake stick to your board.

as someone who has lived in Shanghai, I can honestly and without a single shred of doubt say that it's retarded as fuck. looks unnatural and just plain stupid. saw so many chinese girls use that shit and didn't understand how anyone could think that looked anything else but pathetic

colored contact lens, dyed hair, piercings, tattoos, makeup, it's all pointless vanity, and if you engage in it that makes you a vain faggot, plain and simple.

this tbqfhwy, only acceptable in certain circumstances. "Cause I want to" isn't one of those

well obviously if youre wearing them for a helloween costume thats a different story

but as a general thing for everyday life, it's just retarded. its like hiding part of your face behind a mask.

This i spent years in China. My first step with a new local girlfriend was always to demand she immediately stop wearing them. Creepy to look at and they scream insecurity which i cant stand.

but being a gymcel is fine

if you cant understand the fundamental difference between training your body to make it bigger and stronger, and slapping paint on your face to appear more beautiful, then you are truly lost

nah youd probably just be a faggot

the slav is aesthetic af, how do i into /ancientslav/ mode?

fuck no you retard. That shit makes you look tranny tier or that guy who gets a bunch of surgeries to look like a snake

Eye color theory is wr-

Rate left and rate right

that specific guy is better with darker eyes
but he looks weird either way desu but im not gay so

left is better, nobody likes browneyes

Useful when taking cocaine

T. Never left his white nation.

It's fine if you're using obviously fake ones purposefully for a look. Yeah I don't give a rat's ass if that look is gothy or whatever the hell, you do you.

However using "natural" ones will just fuck you over since people will subconsciously think you're an unemotional freak since your eyes don't act like normal human eyes would.
Would also scream insecurity to me.

People LIKE looking into other people's eyes and gauge reactions. We got the whole "windows to the soul" shit burned into our minds. If you fake that aspect, it's just gonna rank negatively ( unless obviously fake, in which case it can to some people become a sort of a lure like "I want to see the real eyes of this person" etc. ).

Pretty cool

Can be fine if the color passes for natural, though it is usually a downgrade from the real thing, unless yours are terribly mismatched.

Anything else and it just make you look pointlessly alternative, though.

light blue eyes are by definition feminine and will instantly make any male look homosexual so if you're going for that look i guess

Just sad, always arabs trying to look white.

Left is better but contacts are still pathetic

like everyone said, it’s pretty fuckin pathetic, moreso you’re a man. And always looks obvious

Lmao, homo paki cope. Why do you have pics of supposed gaybois saved on your pc??

>paki
no
took me about 30 seconds to find that pic. it's well established that women prefer more dominant traits, except non-whites who percieve anything that isn't shit colour to be exotic

It looks pathetic as fuck

literally and unironically: fpbp

>Le 56% face

>Would legit be a 9/10 with them
this it what kids actually believe.

you will actually look like a try hard.

shitskins need to learn their place. thats my opinion

This. It's pathetic. Looks terrible. Makes evident that you have issues. Unless it's Halloween it's only shows how poor your taste is.

>Imagine if Hot Blue Eyed Actress XYZ had purple swirls around her blue irises.
We're not biologically programmed to respond to tattoos, especially eye tattoos. Purple swirls around the irises of a hot girl won't signal good genes and thus, good mating material which is what we respond to.

M'PISSLORD FUCK OFF MAKE BETTER VIDEOS

I think dyed hair and color contacts look good but even I think eye tattoos are fucking retarded.

shut up his last vid was kino

lol his workout vid? there was some extortion in there but i really want to see him go back to Blackstone.