How to tighten skin???

Hey there Veeky Forums, I hope you guys can help me with this.
I've been really obese most of my life (300+lbs 5'10) and I finally managed to turn it around. I dropped down to 150 lbs and am currently at 170 due to some excessive eating over a chaotic holiday season. My goal weight is 150. I wanted to ask, do you have any secrets for tightening the skin around my stomach and thighs? It is such a bother. I am much happier nowadays but i still lack self confidence because I feel like a saggy mess.
I run. I do body weight routines.I'm starting to lose hope. It's been like this for a year plus and I want to do as much as possible to fix it without surgical intervention as I both can't afford it, nor do I want to have scars everywhere.
Please help!

bamp

age?

Mine isn't anywhere near as bad, but building muscle to fill out the extra space has helped tremendously.

The best and only advice that anyone could give you is to go see a doctor.

Filling out that skin with muscle will help, but the only way to truly get rid of that excess skin is thru surgery.

Also, fucking great job on losing all that weight dude. That's incredible.
I know some really cool chicks that would kill to get with a dude like you. Most times I've hard about the girls don't really care about the skin.

I'm no medical pro, and neither is 99% of Veeky Forums, so take what anyone else says with a grain of salt.

23. been a fatty forever,I'm worried I've exhausted my skin's elasticity

Surgery is literally the only thing that will make it go away. And you will still look like shit after the surgery because it does not leave your skin tight on your body like a normal thin man. It just leaves your skin slightly less baggy. Just accept your body as it is and move on.

unironically check out /fast/

first bulk a bit, then do like 3 to 5 day fasts. I think dry fasts work better for autophagy. that's what you want, the process where your body eats it's self, it'll go for the uneeded stuff like the excess skin

tl;dr >>/fast/

I'm planning on going on a bulking run once I drop off this holiday weight. I'd be doing so already but things really didn't work in my favor so I ended up eating a lot without much weight training. I will spend some time filling out but I'd prefer to keep myself with a fairly slender physique. My genes are bulky though so this might be a difficult task.

Thanks for the confidence boost, I really appreciate it. I'd love to fix myself enough that I have some semblance of self assurance. No use in trying with women if I feel inadequate it'd just seep over into how they feel about me.
I guess the doctors will be the only sensible route i can take. Scars down my thighs and around my iliacs sound so lame though

>I will spend some time filling out but I'd prefer to keep myself with a fairly slender physique.
Yeah I feel you. After having been fat for so long I don't like getting huge either. I do short bulk/cut cycles, 6-9 week bulk followed by 3 week cut over and over.

hi how much weight you lost?
I lost 41 kg and i have a little bit of extra skin i just wanna know how much you weight before so ican compare

Damn, I was hoping there was some ancient Veeky Forums wisdom about this issue where I could shrink myself like a ritual head. If skin surgery is that ineffective I'd rather not spend the cash.
Self acceptance is a tough road but I'll work at it.

I'll give it a look thank you, I'm willing to try any tech i can get. The only worry I have about self consumption is, wouldnt it eat the muscle too, leaving a further wasted appearance

130lbs at the moment but I've dropped down to 145-50. I want to be in the 150s ideally

Do you use any special supplements while bulking up or just increase caloric intake?? I've been taking l-arginine/lysine/nitric oxide/dhea/fish oil/resveratrol for a little whilebut I've not noticed a marked change while on them

i weigh 170 for clarification, started this at 300 so i lost 130

Totally understandable in regards to feeling inadequate. I can't even imagine how it must be.
Unfortunately the doctors are the only real route to what you want.
The scars wont be an issue.
Your massive dick will be too much for them so they wont even notice.

Bulk then dry fast.

Haha thanks dude you're doing a lot to help my confidence. Sounds like I've got a good deal more work to do before the surgical route seems viable though, both on my physique and my finances. It seems like it would be a smart move to become slightly underweight beforehand, get the op, and then bulk to healthy weight. Maybe that'd leave less skin in the long run.

I'll make sure to look into it, been wanting to fast for detox purposes so this might be hitting multiple birds with one stone

Screenshot this so you can repost it for other fatasses Veeky Forums, because this thread is becoming a fucking problem. First off good job Veeky Forums insofar as you have motivated and equipped fatasses to lose the weight... you're doing the world a service... but this skincare shit is getting out of hand. A good problem to have... but lets fix it?

1) you have too much skin.
Fix this with AUTOPHAGY. What is autophagy? Autophagy is your body's ability to take some useless cells and break them down as waste to be partially disposed of, and partially repurposed elsewhere. You can "trigger" autophagy with prolonged fasting >36 hours of no food. ADVANCED: If you go dry, that is... you don't drink any fluids on top of not eating any food... you magnify the effect.

2) Exfoliate
This just means scrub off all the dead shit on the surface of your skin as often as possible... at least once daily. There is a lot if meme bullshit out there about this, but you could literally use sand paper. Remove the saggy shitty loose outer layer and the inner layers that are forming "tomorrows skin" will require fewer cells and less surface area.

3) Take collagen
This is THE PRIMARY building block of skin cells. Just take it daily in some form... I like collagen peptide powder... but bone broth works too and there are lots of benefits. This "oversupply" of building blocks helps your body cycle through skin layers faster. The faster you scrub off the outer shit and build the "tighter" inner shit the faster this shit works.

4) Moisturize
Idgaf what you think... wake up and put on lotion... slather that shit on... do it before bed too.

i look nearly identical to you, and i am around the same weight, same age, and have the same saggy skin problem exactly like in your pic.

honestly, i'm gonna save up for surgery. if the surgery can get rid of the excess skin so it's not dropping down when im in a push up position, then ill fucking take it. i would obviously look better and the scars could fade over time. like it would matter. i would take scars over this shit.

the thing is ive been with a girl online for a long time. and we are planning to meet and fuck sometime near the end of this year or a little after. but i am so self-conscious of my body. i just cant do it. i cant get naked.

bro you look fine

lean with a little bit of loose skin is better than 90% of other people

when im in push up position, my stomach hangs down a bit like a vagina from my point of view. and i got a fat ass lower back and my thighs are kinda biggish.

what should i do honestly. do i just need to lose the rest of the weight?

I'm in the same boat, I heard that losing to like 5% bodyfat is when you know you've gotten the last of excess fat but I don't know how true that is.

I feel like your loose skin could easily be fixed by building some muscle. Congrats on the weight lost though bro. 10 months is still plenty of time to fine tune your body and I'm sure you'll feel comfortable enough to get your dick wet.

Grills care 3000% more about your personality than the do your body.
Even if they did care about your body, you can add enough muscle to fill that loose skin in 6 mo.
Even if you couldn't, that body is better than average here in 'Murica
TL DR ur good don't worry Smash it bro

female that would like to lose about 50 pounds.
someone plz answer. what will happen to my tits?

They very well may reduce in size. You might need to firm them after the loss, depends on fatty composition and supporting muscles

Depends on your tit-size relative to your body size.

Correct me but, Isn't it only happen to a person who doing extreme weight loss program in short amount of time?

>Grills care 3000% more about your personality than the do your body.

lmfao

t.Virgin

Depends on your age, diet, genetics, skin care routine, and how long you've held the weight for. I lost 160 pounds between the ages of 17 and I didn't have any loose skin.

17 and 18

First time I've seen someone sign their own post on Veeky Forums Kek

you will need surgery. you should have lifted while losing weight. I used to weigh over 300 myself. now 6'0" 190

Are you saying you had surgery?

Gotu Kola, according to Charles Poliquin.
I'm taking it right now and plan on getting some in the form of a cream. I don't really have loose skin but it's supposed to help with stretch marks too.

His stomach looks like that no eyed monster from pans labyrinth

Unironically fasting will help tighten skin.

kjeks

Wtf is goin on down there big guy?

this is why you lift

This will happen to me. Female bout to lose 100lbs (I’m already down 15 just takes time for me) I’m scared my tits will look like a fried egg stapled to a tree since they’re huge atm and I hate them. But oh well, imma start saving for a boob job when l reach my goal weight

My advice (not a girl) is to start an instgram account dedicated to your fat loss/fitness journey.

Document the ups and downs with pictures and regularly post transformation posts when you start getting closer to your goal... Not only will it help with motivation, but it can earn you money too.

Focus on updating it daily and interacting with similar accounts. If you are lucky enough to gain a big following it will eventually snowball and you could end up getting paid to advertise products/services... Think weight loss pills, meal prep companies, fancy digital scales, online PTs etc.

Could help you pay for the surgeries down the line.

Definitely lift, but keep losing weight. Technically you aren't at the loose skin stage yet. You have a lot of fat cells under your skin. Try fasting, because that will force your body to cannibalize the excess tissue.