Is this a SoyBoi?

Just curious. Isn't the trademark of a soyboy the open mouth selfie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vd9aIamXjQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not exactly. There's a whole ensemble that goes into the soyboy look. the open mouthed surprised overly excited top toothed grin is very specific to soy boys. Not Mr. Ali.

He isn't taking a selfie, retarded.
Also, black people don't eat soy.

Ali confirmed to be soyboy

>a dumb nigger brainwashed into islam

you tell us

I mean... at least he wasn't jewish.

He is surprised or excited in this pick with actual emotion. "Soyboys" pose purposefully. I'm guessing they are self conscious of their regular smiles so they get around that with the fake excited/surprised open mouth pose.

No, a soyboy smile must have teeth showing

This.

There is surely an exception when you're about to/just get into a world class match of a combat sport. He's also one of the boxing GOATs. That amount of adrenaline is worth opening your mouth for.

youtube.com/watch?v=vd9aIamXjQI

/thread

>selfie
>event photo literally taken by a professional photographer before cellphones were invented

pick one, you dumb shit

Fuck off retards. I meant portrait. Either way you can't tell me this is the picture of an alpha.

>picture of the greatest
>you can't tell me this is the picture of an alpha.

pick one, you dumb shit

more soyboys. this feminization of society is sick

he's brain damaged, he can't help it
so insensitive

meat eaters btfo again

American SoyBoy

>a war cry is the same as a soyboy smile

>war cry

another sjw soyboy cuck

Have a go at this soy ridden queer

Never go full retard

No, he has it hard enough

He has only one child, because his balls couldn't produce more. Now tell me why.

I heard one of you faggots talking about soy the other night. Some DYEL at the bar was calling a basketball player a soyboy. This dude kissed his boyfriend goodnight after grunting because his skinny fat body could barely stand up. The dude looked like Andy Dick.

I assume OP and the rest of the soyboy-posters on Veeky Forums, Facebook, and the rest of social media (the meme is years old at this point) are all the same. Skinnyfat, DYEL, and gay. Prove me wrong.

Reminder that Tyson in his prime would murder Ali in his prime to an almost comedic degree

Ali had a great keep away game

idk, but i liked more ben johnson (the sprinter)
i know not boxing related

but dude looked humble and nice, also he was shy to women

topkek

>war cry

not same girl.

>opened mouth
>surprised look
>i-is he a soyboy?
You tell me.

Confirmed soyboys.

God damn, look what feminization did!

>war cry
>not even military
Confirmed soyboy

>IQ 78

"hey listen here nigger,no soyboys are goin to keep me from coming int-

>that comeback
Hot dang user you hit the nail on the head

Draft dodging faggot that turned to Mo when his ass got drafted, lefty as fuck, literally black lives matter of the sixties and a basically a poetry fag. On the other hand, heavy weight champion of the world and slayed that puss.