Lifting with buttplug

Is it a meme or it actually is better to go tonthe gym with one. Ill do anything to gain mass faster

It’s actually not a meme. Top lifters use them all the time to help achieve full muscle activation during squats.

Just make sure the one you choose is bpa free

>not lifting with a colon snake

Never gonna make it

Do it. Come back with the results.

any recs for a new squatplug? my old one broke

Even better when you slather the plug in pure THC oil in the showers before hitting the weights. Provides lube and muscle simulation.

Can i use a glass one pic related to make sure it is bpa free

Beads are actually prefered during competition or testing 1RM.

Don't use one if you're squatting over 400 or your gonna end up like that dude who crushed a jar in his asshole.

Be careful with glass, they may shatter from the pressure

this is a going starting size and after 6 month you can switch to a champagne bottle

oh no no no, heard a story once about a guy who accidentally put in his glass plug on a leg day. Even after a trip to the er and multiple surgeries the guy can't make a bowel movement without pretty intense pain.

Just get a bpa free certified and be safe in the knowledge that you won't be risking ripping your ass to shreds.

So metal one to be safe?

Yeah, just ask the receptionist to put it in the squat plug warmer before you lift. They're pretty cold otherwise

Actually, just found this one on amazon for 89.50$ just nit sure if the rim will be visible through my shorts. Wouldnt want my brahs to think im gay

you're being memed.

Is bpa free

only helps leg gains if ur a girl.. also depends on ur butthole type.. if ur a girl post a pic of ur butthole and ill tell u

>he hasn't taken the coldplug pill yet

Why would you kill your gains like that?

This im doctor plz post bobs and vagene

>the coldplug pill

squat plugs are best used with back belts.
they help tighten your core when lifting.

who honestly thinks glass plugs is a good idea. Never put glass inside your body.

Someone post the tinder picture before I go to my computer.

>new Veeky Forums meme is buttplug squats
It feels like I'm on /b/ with custom Siberian fingerboxes.

make sure its surgical grade stainless steel tho

Stop kinkshaming the big guys.

This guy is an idiot. I found it did wonders for my glutes. Pic related, it's me (no. 10)

>the coldplug pill
this is ridiculous

welcome newpal

One is not enough for you

>wasting money on a squatplug

just tell your gymbro to force his fist down your rectum. this has the advantage that he can stabilize your spine while squatting.

I hate this board

Jeff pls go

Whatever it takes brah

>going to test this, but i have nothing but a cactus atm

will this work /fit?