What's the Natty limit?

Other urls found in this thread:

elitefts.com/education/the-deconstruction-of-a-shw-powerlifter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It 100% depends on your genetics, everyone is different

depends on your genetics
/thread

This, but if you want to rough shot it look at old bodybuilders from the end of the 19th century before roids existed.

Do you think pic in OP is natty?

only lacking chest

no idea. but that physique is definetly acheivable natty

people have better workouts, food, supplements which have raised the natty limit

Jeff Seid.

There's two natty limits.

>What you can achieve if you focus 100% on your body
>What you can achieve if you also want to have a life

elitefts.com/education/the-deconstruction-of-a-shw-powerlifter/
2400 total natty if that is honest.

You forgot
>What you can achieve when you don't make bullshit excuses

i'd say this is pretty close for the modern avg. test levels

At 210 pounds 8 yrs casually working out these lifts are what i achieved natty. Id prolly look good of i dropped 15 pounds too but then none of mynclothes would for and i cant afford new stuff right now.

Squat 585
Bench 445
DL 640
Push press 315

Do you go through typical cut/bulk cycles, and if so how long is each? I'm at 180 now with a little bit too much fat on me for my preference but I feel like my lifts are lacking since I'm just recovering from some injuries.

There is none

Who lets a 12yo kid get a tattoo?

How tall are you?

I dont know why but i never found biceps bigger than forearms to be aesthetic. i want somethin like pic related

He unironically looks really good. Maybe some bigger forearms,and his bis/tris are a lil overdeveloped.He looks better than me at any rate

I am phone posting so i wish i can go into more detail. Ive been through and tried a lot over 8yrs and i cant realy write about it all.

Most of my success for strength was in my “sweet spot”. My natural weight is 205-210 if i eat normal. If i spend some time and money for extra meals here and there i slowly climb to 225pounds. If i simply stop eating that extra meal or 2 per day i go back to 210 in a pretty short amount of time. Going above 225 is super expensive and time consuming for me.( I feel for you tallbros.)

Like going from 225 to 230 is harder than any workout i can imagine.

So you can say i bulk and cut. But its a very lax approach and it doesnt realy feel like a bulk and cut

Mitä vittuu onks toi toi yks fägäri, mitä vittuu?!

Mikko "Olen nussinut kaikkia Suomen naisia" Leppilampi

Oh shit, I legit thought he posted a child as a joke. It's just a tiny man.

>possible gyno
>shoulders narrower than hips
>manlet

Is this what we're going to be competing with in 10 years?

better workouts? nah
better food? nah
supplements? yes we have them but.. effect is not really there.

they didn't have the bench press back then so yeah better workouts

lmao look at that pencil neck

Looks like his chest is trying to decide if it wants to have gyno bloat or lean muscle.

Body fat is respectable

Arms via machines are lame

>think neck

ruins his physique

Depends on height, if you're over 6 feet tall you will need steroid if you want to get out of dyel mode

>tfw forearms 16" and biceps 16.5"

why would that be ironic? of course he looks good you monk

Looks more like the handsome limit.

>better work outs
I mean, we have more understanding of frequency needed, how to plan progression once you reach more advanced levels, the bench press, cables and all other stuff so I guess

>food
Uh not really, take grass-fed beef vs conventional beef and you'll understabd what I mean, also the soil is depleted of nutrients as of today compared to back then, the air is worse, the water is worse, the hormones/test on men are lower

>supplements
outside creatine there's nothing, you dont need whey, you dont need fish oil since you should be eating fish regularly

>browrestle bears in circus vs lifting some soyboy dubells
>most likely long manual labor
desu im jelly of him

bullshit
stop putting lanky brehsdown
t. manlet

Nigga was on dat dere male viggors and his preworkout was cocaine.

Here you go.
Can be markedly bigger with the use of creatine and a slightly more dedicated workout.

By the by. The dude in the OP is on gear.

Yeah but people back then had higher test if Im not mistaken