Tinder story thread

>matched with 4 girls on first day on Tinder
>2 uggos, 1 bot, 1 8/10
>unmatched the uggos(kek) and the bot
>message 8/10 who looks like pic related
>"what's cookin' good lookin'"
>no response

Where did I go wrong? I've also had 0 matches since the first day and I've been on there for about 4 days now. WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You probably shouldn't have a mirror pic or any selfies user. Post pictures with a squad of guys. Women like guys who have the validation of other men.

>not realising that tinder is a tool to boost womens ego
>surprised ur not getting a response

How the fuck did you know I have a mirror selfie lmao

This. A friend of mine is on tinder and has been for over two years and she hasn't met with a single person she matches with. She's pretty cute, she showed me when she got a 10,000 likes achievement on tinder but it's all for an ego boost.

i have a very ambiguous bio and some long hair & bitches match with me over that a lot, the only way to keep them interested past matching with you is to validate them right off the bat. of course you don't need to mean it, just smash and pass, but to get there you jump through their little hoops.

seems about right for tinder

>10,000 likes achievements

what the fuck?

Yeah she's pretty attractive and we live near a major city

10,000 likes as a female on Tinder? That's amazing, quite an accomplishment by your egotistical whore of a friend.

Tinder is a completely different instrument for women.
Guy sees Tinder - Oh shit I'm going to HAVE so many bitches
Woman sees Tinder - Oh my god so many people are going to TRY and have me

>swipe eryday
>get a couple matches
>ignore them
>repeat

you mortals cannot begin to even approach my skills

i- i'm not the only one

same

the anxiety of actually saying something to them is too much

You're not getting any matches.

complete and utter bullshit
theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d

Not him but that's a typical rookie mistake. Mirror selfies are for girls, it makes you look less masculine.

what do you think her deal is?

Same story here. 4 matches in the first ~2 days, nothing for the past couple. Except I got a bi Filipina tranny who's 8 years older than me.

What are some examples of validating them?

I get about 10 matches per week, usually something like 2-3 of them respond. Girls (especially non-ugly ones) are literally flooded with matches and messages on Tinder, so don't blame yourself, chances of getting through aren't great. Keep at it.

shitty first message, plain and simple
keep in mind every single person she matches with says [hi, what's up?, how's it going?] so it's no surprise you got ignored

she wants to be seduced

Fatass

have 1 pic with an animal, preferably a dog
have 1 pic in a suit
have 1 pic with your friends

it doesn't matter what you write, they are either interested or not, just copy and paste the same opener to hundreds of chicks until you get a reply
reminder: 10% of tinder guys bang 80% of tinder chicks