>paid 6 hong kong dollars for 1 hour, and another 6 for the second hour
>"c-can I go now?"
>"sure have fun"
>"y-you too"
>go to the fitness room
>h
THERE IS ANOTHER RECEPTIONIST THERE
>"hi sir give me your ID card and you can get it back on your way out"

Jesus Christ, I finally entered the fitness room and it was all worth the hassle, but what the fuck? Has anyone else experienced something similar? With so many constraints? 2 hour training course, 2 receptionists, Having to leave my ID... HAVING TO BOOK THE FITNESS ROOM...

Do you even know chinks? If there wasn't that many precautions the fitness room would quickly become a murder room.

dont know i dont live in a third world country

I have to be honest I enjoyed my work out a lot because there weren't many people there.

that's better than my Uni's gym
>have to pay for a course to use it at all
>course is 4-6 grand
>it's an entire semester of classes you have to attend or else have a fucked up GPA
>the gym is the size of an average garage
>one squat rack, not even a good one, anything more than two plate and the fucker scoots back each time you rerack if not gentle
>few machines, DBs end at 90, three fucking bars, and only one treadmill
>gym is always packed
>which makes me wonder
>if they have at least 100~ people all paying 4-6 grand a semester to use this shithole, why is it not decked out in nice ass stuff?

college/university is a meme

If the people had access to guns, they would start a revolution. Also I bet they all eat tofu.

are you confusing China with Hong Kong? I mean I Have been here for a couple of weeks and nothing really reminds me of third world

Opposite for me
>Free to use for any student
>Fucking huge
>Has literally everything as far as equipment goes
>8 or so full sized basketball courts
>Full sized track inside
>Ping pong tables
>Big ass dance rooms for zumba and other fitness classes
>Smoothie place

i wonder who could be behind this post

keked wtf?

are you in HK as well?

>Asians
THE ORIGINAL SOYBOYS

Let me tell you about MY university gym.
>It's just a football court

LSU?

U. Houston? That's where I go and that's how it is. Lots of DYEL Asians and indians, otherwise it's great

Asian gyms and yoga classes need online booking in order to control the amount of people going in especially after work hours.

the gym at my uni is fucking awesome, probably the nicest gym ill ever belong to

>14 squat racks with hardwood platforms
>two weight rooms
>two cardio rooms
>indoor and outdoor track
>equipment is new and maintained
>43 ft rock wall
>olympic pool
>6 basketball courts
>around 1/3 of the people there are hot gym thots aged 18-22

>graduate this summer

gonna miss it

What school?

>Thread gets me curious
>Seems my university actually does have gym equipment
>It's hidden and nobody uses it
>People call it "the cage"
I don't even

You go to CSULB

>training course to use the gym
What am I missing here

god fucking damn, i'm jealous

Just graduated last year, completely miss it, glad you're not taking it forgranted.

None of you are me though senpai

y'know how there are food deserts? I live in a fucking gym desert, straight up suburban shitfest. Everything here is designed to get soccer moms, babby's first new years resolution, and other garden variety fat fucks into "safe space" and "group" gyms. Like the one closest to my house has all kinds of equipment but the only service they offer is private and group personal training sessions lmao kill me

>literally no gym near me has isolation machines/very few have squat racks
>the only ones that have a squat rack are the YMCA which is balls to the fucking wall expensive and ones where you HAVE to buy their personal trainer/motivational/group zumba package in order to use the gym
>mfw I have to choose between group zumba for leg gains or driving over an hour away to a proper gym

SUFFOCATION. NO BREATHING

Fuck Dixon and fuck OSU for devaluing their CS degree by whoring out their program entirely online.

>MY college/university is a meme

ftfy

the gym at deakin uni is full of pajeets and chinks who mire any squat above 2pl8

> t. CS nerd

pic related. he's the foremost CS prof at OSU.

>Deakin "Uni"

Sounds like you just go to a shitty poor person school.

Sounds like someone in your school's (((faculty))) is stealing funds. That, or they're spending a lot on a certain set of programs.

At least he doesn't have a beard and opening his mouth for the photo.

FFS Which University are you from. HKUST master race here?

OP here

good news is that it has an olympic sized swimming pool, so it is definitely worth the hassle.

By the way I fucking love Hong Kong

>tfw no qt chink gf

I hope it happens lads, I see them checking me out all the time, especially my chest. Every time I enter the metro I see 3 qts looking at my chest...

polyu, are you enjoying it in HK user?

My girlfriend is from PolyU. The gym here is really chill, no registrations, just come and do what you need + the few asians in gym are quite chads. We also have swimming pool, tennis courts, running track and all this business.

it's amazing to think two universities in the same city have such nice gyms

UNT? I fucking loved that gym my dude
That school is fucking gay though, so much gommunism

Race mixing faggot (I assume)!

not your fucking blog kill yourself

do the hardwood floors really make a difference? my uni just has rubber platforms.

my uni gym isn't really "nice" in a lot of respects: only 4dbs for a given weight, not that many cables, but we do have like 6 bench press benches, like 5 adjustable ones, and like 18 power racks, really weird for a tiny liberal arts school.