What do girls look for in guys?

What do girls look for in guys?

>>/trash/

forward grown maxilla

A well developed 'cep

Money

Intelligence, nihilism and a wicked sense of humour.

>nihilism
How to spot a neckbeard 101

Wealth, status, power

They look for someone who would be able to support her and any potential offspring she has, so being physically strong is a very attractive quality.

6'ish tall guys that look like models and will emotionally connect with them

Thicc thighs and a nice ass.

Money, social status and nice fitting clothes, also company.

>dating breeders
Disgusting.

It's a meme you dip

>Not wanting a big hipped brood mare to repopulate the world with white children
Soyboy detected

Height, aesthetic face, a big dick and lots of money.

If not wealthy:
>Car
>Job
>Looks (within their league)
>Can hold a conversation

If wealthy:
>Money

If I were a millionaire I would probably hate woman and not date anyone who wasn't already a big earner.

Guys who are handsome, wear well fitted clothes and are charming

africans are ugly though

Apparently nothing that I have :(

Girls just want to feel emotion. Make them feel something and they'll be smitten.

I'm poor as fuck and my fiance of 5 years is from an insanely rich old money family. Girls don't care about money, maybe they used to but now they can make it themselves. The only forever alone guy I know makes 20 times what I make, and girls won't even give him the time of day.

Depends on the locations and what resources that are currently available to them. I live in the Midwest and girls here tend to settle down with guys that aren't relatively attractive but have some sort of income. This of course is after she is pumped and dumped and this guy gladly takes care of her, marries her and starts a family. Most of my friends and I are in shape, tall and good looking yet have to go to clubs and find girl out here as our only resort. Looking nice and fit is good and all but right now the market is for guys willing to take care of their children and settle down. Life after college is off to a rough start brehs

You're probably a 6ft+ chad though. As long as you're attractive and confident, girls care for little else.

a heart. so they can rip it out

Non-/r9k/ answer: Confidence and an actual personality. This is why Veeky Forums fails with women all the time.

>used to think i was average verging on ugly
>some random girl at a bar approached me and told me i had nice eyes
she was probs a 7/10
feels good bros

>Confidence and an actual personality
how do i get both of these? especially the personality

Taking interest in things others than lifting and memes would be a good start. What kind of things are you able to hold a conversation about?

personality is the things you talk about and how you talk about things and to people

Stability and excitement.

So many different factors what you should focus on is learning how to tell if a girl is into, not what makes her into you. This little step changed my game from shit tier to really good imo

Not that guy but, aviation, cars, video games. Nothing a good looking girl cares about. Time to start reading meme books and watching meme shows I guess.

Honestly though, there are clubs and interest groups for just about anything. I'm not saying there's going to be a ton of girls there but at least you'll be out there making social connections.

I'm 5'9" and bald. Confident sure, and I have lifted for years, but I'm not some Chad with nice hair and a car. I'm just a guy finishing school after getting out of the army, but I'm not some soyboy cuck and that helps more than anything I find.

>breeding
Beta

>tiny hands
You look like a soyboy user. I doubt you'll get a woman.

Money, power, social status.

Already have a gf bro

Are you balding tho

security and social status. That's it unfortunately women are even shallower than men when picking a partner.

Anyone saying anything other than this is incorrect.

>good looking generic white male with latina hobgoblin #98382
And so dies the state of Texas, not with a whimper, but with your balls drained.

>What do girls look for in guys?
Not a faggot making this threads or seriously looking for an answer on a romanian literature anonymous forum.

she looks a lot like my ex gf

nice user, she looks sweet and pretty, hope you too are happy together

LOOKS
MONEY
STATUS

degree of forward growth opposed to lateral growth is what makes a face aatractive.. not just maxilla

>this post
>no (you)s
Is Veeky Forums dead?

Some well-off douche for support.

A hunky Chad for sex, preferrably black.

Like the same things as me, don't be vapid and the typical cookie cutter type that likes hiking and fishing and cares about how they stand socially. Introverted guys are ok since they are pickier about who they surround themselves with. Being attractive within my league, being intelligent, obviously.

Me, they look for me.

Ultimately? Big dick.

What’s wrong with liking hiking and fishing?

he just wrote he is bald, are yo ufucking retarded?

i dont take advice on how to catch fish from the fish themselves

Memphis niggas walk up to ya house knock on ya door and suck ya dick off

Ugly and small

big black cock

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

FREIGHT HACE FAME

They like different things.

Nothing, its a opinion and bait.

a father figure they can fuck

El Goblino....

Being high in the dominance hierarchy

wrong

Why can't you people grasp the concept of facial attractiveness being all about harmony and not one or two or three features in particular?

If girls are poor money is ok, but not necessary. If a woman is with you just because your wallet she isn't worth your time. Usually it's face and how social you are. If you're ugly and autistic then try fixing that, but generally speaking there's always something you can do to fix it. Autism has a cure no one here knows it, so my best advice is leave this site until one day you aren't autistic, but if you have an ugly face try going outside more + haircut + makeup. If you have a really ugly face muscles, height, or whatever thing the incels on this board keep talking about might distract from it.

Coworker goes to me one day "Jason is really hot... too bad he's so short." Two things to take note of this: she's not worth his time because Jason shouldn't value a woman who doesn't like him the whole way he is and height, face, whatever are not everything. In fact it's hardly anything, it's mostly not being autistic. Jason is an Indian guy that's 5'3"

T. Guy with a receeded maxilla

poopoopeepee

how do i improve mine?

i have nothing to talk about, usually speak in few word sentences
and i talk in a rather monotonous way

Okay chad

It's probably too late

From my experience, the only people who put people down are almost always never good looking anyway.
This is why you'll never be Chad.
Fix your damn personality, maybe then REAL girls might take an interest in you. FAGGOT.

The latest breed from America

you're literally fucked for life. try to cope

You are a good looking guy, no homo

;_;

I connected with my gf over English history, Tolkien, and medieval architecture. You never know what someone's into until you get to know them. Also, if a girl is into you they'll listen to you talk about whatever. Literally just be yourself and if it doesn't work out, move on.

Nerd

>From my experience, the only people who put people down are almost always never good looking anyway.
proceeds to put user down:
>This is why you'll never be Chad.
>Fix your damn personality, maybe then REAL girls might take an interest in you. FAGGOT

Priorities, interests and lifestyle must match at least 70%

Boom.

normie personality

Money and then money.

iktf bro

>happy couple
muh white race latina hobgoblin reeeeeeee. Is this seriously how /pol fags think they look like your generic facebook couple. Go outside and have some pleasant social interactions you Desgusting incel.

White american face, italian voice, british royalty bank account and an african dick

>.

Strong, competent, good-looking, funny guys. Having a combination of these traits is what women look for and what we should be striving to regardless of them.

>White american
l'innominabile

That picture kek.

>african dick

You look happy - good for you.

enjoy it ... while it lasts

you two look happy. good for ypu

learn shit about interior design, architecture and memebooks that girls read currently

you can slam all the "intelectual pussy" with that trio

Be rich, successful with high social status and not be a complete greasy Fuck and literally get any Thot you want.
However she'll still be fucking a Fit Chad on the side behind your back.

Just Fuck bitches and make money, they're literally useless parasites.