>BP 195
>OHP 115
>low bar 175
>DL 205

OHP 105
BP 145
SQ 155
DL 225

Started lifting 2 months ago. All my lifts suck dick but I've really struggled progressing on the bench.

Bretty good but that's coming from a guy who trained 2 years to become DYEL.
>BP 185
>OHP 95
>SQ 185
>DL 185
Knees are fucked breh. Also my rear delts don't exist, starting OHP was a godsend.

None y'all had a slipped disk in high school doing a 405 trap dl

Want to know mine?

>290 bench
>180 ohp
>205 squat
And any DL worries me so idk what it is

I'm certainly not an expert, but I shoot for 3x8, add 10lb the next session. sometimes I can't quite do it, so I try to do a similar volume like 4x6 or 5x5 and then try the same weight again next time. I almost always hit 3x8 then, which I then add 10lb the next time, so on and so on.

There’s nothing wrong with adding five pounds when you can’t hit the ten, maybe try alternating.

Yeah, that's what everything says, but I fucked up the first month and read it wrong, but my way's been doing me well. As I've been reading more, it seems like non beginner programs tend to do similar things with changing the volume/intensity ratios around to break plateaus.

>squat 220
>bench 205
>DL 330

pretty close though squatting so my arse scrapes the floor isn't helping progression

>Bench 2pl8
>Squat slightly above 1pl8 with shitty form
I'm fucked

Bench 180
sq 140
dl 185

I started lifting like 3 weeks ago and I had no idea my shit was so fucked up. Idk how my bench is naturally decent because ive literally never touched the bench before 3 weeks ago and I didnt work out. I'm too scared to max on the OHP cos my form is dicks lmao. OHP seems intuitive I know but I'm not loading more weight on until my form isn't soggy dicks.

is my squat going to catch my bench because this thread makes me feel insecure family

bp is 185 not 180

>OHP 80 kg for 3
>Bench 115 kg for 3
>Squat 120 kg for 3
>DL 150 kg for 3
Am I screwed lads

>gym doesn't have a squat rack
>instead it has a smith machine
Leg press it is.

By the way, anyone want to share a good calf exercise?

>guy at the gym benches the same amount he squats
>he squats 3pl8

Jumping rope 3min x 3

Why are you only doing 3 reps?

those are my 3 rep maxes

U guys need to look in the mirror, full body not just above the waist. If u are benching 200+ and squatting less than that youll have big asymmetry

>squat more than I deadlift

>lbs
bench: 225 x5
ohp: 105x5
DL: 225x5
squat: 135x5

i uhh. idk

I don't though. Or I just think so.

I guarantee you're not doing full ROM on bench.

how the fuck are your lifts so low after 2 years

Straight and bent leg toe raises, 3x12 FULL ROM

Literally me right now. I don’t know how I let it get to this point.

I guarantee you I am. I just do 4 days a week and only squat and DL 1 day a week each. I've been focusing on upper body because it's more fun, and I'm trying to look good fast. I store all my fat in my lower body anyway, so I don't really look like I have stick legs, so I haven't been focusing on lower.

>nigger trying to show off
You probably slipped a disk because you had way too much weight on and had poor form trying to peacock like trill nigguh
You get those numbers for reps or max?

its ok buddy same, i fucked up my back last week too so now i cant even fucking deadlift nor squat

still killin it on the bench tho

Bench 120 for 3 reps
Squat 120 for 5 reps

halp

fuck you squats are for chicks feggit fite me irl

I haven't fucked up my back yet but I don't really feel some of my fingers now, my pt says it's because of some shit with my neck. Gotta go get a massage.

Me before my back injury

OHP 50kg
Bench 100kg
Squat 155kg
Deadlift 125kg

>lbs

Veeky Forums is a kgs board

Why is your OHP and deadlift so low?

You need to squat and deadlift more breh

squat 10x100kg
bench 10x75kg
incline 10x65kg
dead 5x125kg
ohp 10x45kg

just maintaining it at this level for now. at least it's supposedly s y m m e t r i c a l

I bet you're a deltlet

I'm making slow progress with ohp because I'm trying to keep a strict form when standing. I can do 60kg when sitting, but it's not the same. Not too sure why the deadlift is low though, I progressed up to 127.5kg and 5 reps with that, went to 130kg and only managed 1 rep for two weeks in a row so I de loaded and am building back up again
yeah I probably am

With shoulders I've seen adding supplementary exercises helps

Check these out:
youtube.com/watch?v=3fD3-E2jM7E

Don't add all of these in one go. Go slow and slowly add

I'm suspecting you have short legs and long torso? People who are that way squat better than they deadlift

Just deload and build it back up. The best thing you can do. Maybe add some stretching for lower back if that helps

Thanks, I'll work on those. I'd say my body is proportional though and I've done a lot of lower back work to help with back pain I have

Those lifts aren't bad for newbies.
Get out of DYEL mode before y'all start worrying about strength symmetry.

OHP 50kg
Bench 70kg
Squat 70kg
Deadlifts 100kg

Use kilograms you inbreds.

>OHP 80
>BP no
>SQ 140
>DL 180

> Bench 5 x 60kg
> Squat 5 x 95kg

T...thanks rippletits

Your diddly is lagging pretty hard, you can go at least 2.5pl8 m8

Really should be mandatory.

That's just about me brother, I keep getting lower back pain with squats and deadlift and need to take tons of time off, barbell row too.
OHP 105
BP 180
SQ 180
DL 200

I shrug easily ~210-220 so I know I could at least go up on DL but am so fucking sick of hurting myself

Oh and I'm obviously using lbs as I'm not a bucktoothed british faggot

bench 105kg
ohp 70kg
squat 100kg

> lbs
> bucktoothed british faggot
Actually only bucktoothed british faggots and american retards use imperial units, literally every other nation on this planet uses SI. Fuck, even in those two stupid countries SI is used for all important things (like science and technology).

Op here. This is embarrassing. If you guys just did more core work and actually squat the weight, you would progress fast.

teach me brother, I want to know so badly
didn't read, we won the war, get over it

>won the war
when was that?

Which post are you or what is your problem with the squat?

which faggot country are you posting from and I'll let you know

How do I avoid buttwink on squats? I've been avoiding squatting heavy because my form isn't that good, I know I could be squatting heavier.

always end up with lower back pain, don't particularly feel like I'm engaging my core either so any tips on that would be appreciated

squeeze that butt harder, bud

What do you mean squeeze that butt? Should I feel like I'm tightening/flexing my glutes?

First of all watch this. youtu.be/QhVC_AnZYYM.

Work on core strength exercises for abdominals and lower back. Fix your posture. You are probably slouching all day. That means standing and sitting posture. Lie on your back when you sleep I don't give a shit if it isnt comfortable get used to it. Stretch legs. Mobility is important. Alternatively switch to a Bulgarian split squat because the weight position allows for you to be more upright.

How about you enlighten us what war you won that somehow absolves you from getting shat on for not using metric

>How about you enlighten us what war you won
all of them
Thanks man, gonna look in to the Bulgarian split and watch the video now. 14/88 and I wish you and your family well

>all of them
Name them.

Good man. Glad to help

>tfw highest squat is barely above 3plaet
>tfw highest bench is 4plaet

Buttwink is not a problem really, it'll fix itself over time if you squat properly (deep, atg if possible).

But if you're worried you can add some mobility exercises and static stretching after workouts (never before).

i actually do. After injury deadlift went back normal but i cant squat shit anymore... Dont really understand.

yes, your entire core should be activated, from your glutes all the way up to your lower traps

glutes are your core muscles for your hips, buttwink is your hips destabilizing as your hamstrings gain tension, to solve this you would want to (stabilize) your hips with your (?)

>glutes

how are your guys ohp so much lower than your bench? I unironically ohp 135 for 3 the other day and can barely bench 170 for 4-5

Am i just a benchlet?

>Am i just a benchlet?
absolutely. Biggest issues you should look in to are:
make sure you aren't bouncing, slow and steady
grip slightly outside of shoulder width
Tuck elbows in against your side, do not flare them out

If you're doing all these things without luck let me know what your routine is and I'll give you pointers, no reason you shouldn't be doing your bodyweight at least if you've been benching for ~4-6 months

your form for your ohp is probably shit, you're either leaning back or using leg drive

try your next ohp session seated, with a 90 degree bench / chair so you can't lean back

squatbro, do you squat with your feet past shoulder width apart like they show in the video? I had always heard you were supposed to be in a bit tighter than shoulder length, am open to trying it the other way but just want to double check since you seem to know a lot about this stuff

it's ok buddy. this is an upper body business. only sperg powerlifters care about legs

like most people they never did OHP or knew what shoulders were. So many people at high school benching 2pl8 couldn't even do OHP for 1pl8 1 rep lmao. Same shit in college with bench bros telling me to leave on 150 for OHP and they couldn't even push that shit off the bar

You should have whatever stance allows to to have the most stability, which I'm sure is why mark suggests a wider stance. Find what works in my opinion

thanks brother

kek i do this. Had a knee injury a couple of months ago. So it has affected my deaths and squats.

>>low bar
Stop meme lifting

H-here I go

Bp: 240x3
Ohp: 165x3
DL: 475x1
Squat: 330x3

Did I make it yet?

>I cant hit depth
When do you respawn brother?

only on chest days

tfw gym rat who is juiced up to the tits benches 405 and barely squats 2.5 plates

in my gym*

If you look good and aesthetic you made it. No one cares about some shitty fucking numbers.

>That juiced gym rat who only does lunges
But maybe he just has some injury.

Kek. I'm a 5 8 manlet at 175. I could stand to lose 10 pounds

could stand to gain a few inches too

>lifting for a month and a half
>lbs

OHP 95
Bench 135
Squat 155
DLs 185

How am i doing lads anything lagging yet? Besides being a weak lanklet

High bar ATG is the only way to squat you little shit

doing great for a month and a half, keep at it

Naw I'll just stay in manlet land. I work with what god gave me

>what are leverages
Also what kind of shoes do you wear to squat? How your ankle mobility?

Lost 45lb, DB bench, working on ROM and toooons of back work. Talking to a strength trainer so I don't learn form from rippletoe memes on Veeky Forums.

this someone could have had an injury. This one dumbass was lifting and had crutches for about 3 months, but then again I rarely see people squat/DL

I really don't see why you guys don't just hire a personal coach to teach you form for 2-3 months. It's the best investment you will make in your life.

Right now I occasionally do sumo DL with "proper" form just because I either go way too low on a conventional deadlift or just can't feel comfortable doing it.

Same with squats. I'm not doing any crazy power lifting by any means, but those are the types of trainers at my gym. Any major city has a power lifting gym.

My bench, pull-up and barbell row are 10/10, but I'm cutting anyways so I don't have to worry about imbalances as much.

I'm sort of sure he's the type of guy to think having big legs makes you gay

OHP 68kgs
Bench 93
Squats 106
Deadlift 126

Help

205 ohp 1rm
305 bench 1rm
275 squat (never tested but i can 225x7)
360 dl 1rm

at 190 bw

Oops, he squats. 140kg. I just haven't seen it for several months somehow.