Beginner's breakfast

I'm a beginner to Veeky Forums. What are some basic breakfast meals I should eat? Been going with margarine on toast most of my life and it's shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dg4rylxSg5c
strawpoll.me/15106676
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oats, eggs and bacon.

bagel with peanut butter
2 bananas and couple handfuls of nuts
waffles or pancakes w syrup

steak and eggs

>he eats breakfast

top tier: skip breakfast. Eat between the hours of 12pm and 8pm and fit your usual eating habits in there

good tier: at least 2 eggs + bacon + spinach cooked however, in an ommelette or poached eggs or whatever, up to you.

Acceptable tier: bowl of oats

Shit tier: margarine on toast

4 scrambled eggs with lean meat, 1 piece of toast and a cup of tea

This

Could also throw in a smoothie with milk, frozen berries, peanut butter, oats, protein powder, milk etc

Stop eating margarine you absolute retard have you been living in a cave for the last twenty years? It's spreadable plastic m8 geez louise

>he eats

okay boys, not op, but what do you guys do for other meals? for lunch i always go for home grilled chicken with vegetables of some kind & a smoothie, and dinner varies too much to really give one example. how about you fags

I eat 4-6 Chicken Drumsticks with a 300g serving of mixed veg.

Eggs, oats, maybe a grilled whole wheat egg and onion sandwich

Do before bed, mix in mason jar:
>oats
>milk
>greek yoghurt (vanilla preferably)
>2 scoops whey (vanilla og natural)
>cinnamon
>can use chia seeds as well

Leave in fridge. Enjoy.

How much of each should I go for?

>a grilled whole wheat egg

>2011+7
>eating breakfast
Greek yogurt is an alright choice, though

just screaming

> grilled whole wheat egg

I always go for cultured veggies and some homemade coconut

Dont forget your activated almonds

This pic activates my almonds

I prefer my veggies to be uncouth

I wing it mostly, but you want to have a nice porridge like consistency innthe morning.

>Cover oats in milspoonk
>Add a big spoon or two of yoghurt
>Two small spoons of chia (they make the oats even more porridge like)
>Healthy dashes of cinnamon.

That should be enough to get you starte, but don’t be afraid to experiment. I make two of these each night, with and without protein powder, and just have to feel it.

As others have pointed out, skip breakfast and bring this for lunch.

I usually have whole wheat pancakes, a couple eggs, a bowl of healthy cereal (Cheerios and such) and peanut butter on toast. I make up for the lack of protein at lunch time

youtube.com/watch?v=dg4rylxSg5c

Here's mine:

>2tbsp oats
>4 ice cubes
>1 glass of milk
>1 banana

>Healthy Cereal
>Cheerios

Eggs any which way on toast. Breakfast in 5 minutes flat.

Americans typically eat chocolate covered, rainbow colored, diabetes inducing "cereal" (with marshmallows on top).

Anything that closely resembles a grain product or that has dehydrated strawberries sprinkled on it is considered "healthy".

Don't eat margarine ever. It's full of trans fats.

>homemade coconut
Never gets old

user, that sounds awfully, dare I say... transphobic of you. *Badum-tsh* Thank you. I'll be here all week. Make sure to tip your waitress.

I like turkey sausage. It can be expensive, but it's cheaper if you get it as straight ground turkey. I have an entire package of links cooking right now. 56 grams of delicious protein. And it fills me up enough that I don't have to cook/eat anything else.

I only eat from 6 AM to 3 PM. I have two meals before I go to work (with like an 30 to 45 minutes in between them)
Breakfast 1
>overnight steelcut oats made with greek yogurt, almond milk, apple sauce, cinammon, and some frozen berries
Breakfast 2
>3 scrambled eggs with sauteed onions, tomatoes, and peppers (sometimes I throw in some spinach or kale) with a couple pieces of toast

Halp

strawpoll.me/15106676

3 fried eggs topped with caviar

12 oz of frozen broccoli
Can of beets
250 ml of tomato juice
(Blend and liquefy)

>I only eat from 6am to 3pm
>I only eat all fucking day

9 hours out of 24 is not the whole day. It's only 1 hour off the most commonly followed IF protocol at 15:9 instead of 16:8