Not losing weight on cut

Stats
185cm height 6 foot 1
205lbs

Been cutting 3 weeks weight is not dropping. Originally i was at 2700 cals now im at 2300. Still not losing weight even though ive been doing cardio everyday. I have noticed more definition and strength increase. It doesnt look like my fat has gone down.
Is my body still adjusting to lose weight since i just got off a bulk? It is worth noting i am on cycle as well, 500mg test per week for my cut. Maybe i gained a little muscle?
What should i do? Drop the calories? I know my diet for one is in check, not unhealthy whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bV0cZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>
>not natty
>205lb at 185 cm
>doesn't know how to cut
>takes steroids, doesnt know basic nutrition
>proceeds to ask an anonymous fishing board for help
>doesn't even post lifts

Why do I sense someone who wants an easy path ?

Its my first cycle started 3 weeks ago after 2 yrs natty. I know a lot about nutrition and dieting and am just needing opinion on what to do.
If you have nothing nice to say dont chime in

Are you older than 33??

No

>2300cal a day
>cutting

nigga I am 186cm 100kg and I eat 1500cal a day

But i input my info and my maintence is 3200. Im well under maintenance. Why do you cut so low?

To lose weight properly and be a sick cunt.

This guys knows whats up

You are probably losing muscle mass too. 1500 is way too low at 225lbs

ive been cutting and for a month now.. im down 25lbs.. my bench has gone up 20lbs... i have absolutely no idea how (im natty).. and not beginner gains.. was already over2pl8 bench at start of cut btw

How much under maintenence are you going? Cardio?

So far I am only getting stronger. Just eat enough protein.

your BMR is lower when your body fat is higher, so if you are not losing weight it's either water that that's not out yet, or your BMR is lower than you expected

>Not losing weight on cut

if you're not losing weight, you aren't on a cut

Honestly this. Just cut 100 more calories in increments until you start losing weight.

>not unhealthy whatsoever
what is that for you?
legit question

Go down to 1500 calories. Daily. Plus whatever you burn at work out like 400 cal So 1900 cal per day.

Probably water weight due to using way too poorly managed estrogen. Also 500mg ew of test is a waste for a cut, you don't need more than 200mg ew. Also could be some babby recomp gains for test as well, whats your bf%?

If you're only doing cardio and you're not losing weight on your cut, you aren't cutting. I've been roughly where you are now and I remember my TDEE being 2,500 kcal per day so your calculations are probably wrong. Go on 1,500 kcal per day (plus more when you're working out) and you should lose ~2 lbs per week if you stick to it.

You might be miscalculating the amounts of food. Things like oil.

Do you have a food scale? Are you weighing all your food? Are you measuring cooked vs raw?

No junk food no sugars

Op here. Im not sure what i can drop for calories and im already getting 200g of protein, if i eat less ill be getting less protein

Op here i got my cals to 1800 but this means i dont eat dinner. Is this ok?

>my maintence is 3200
Top lol.

I did the math wrong. Its more like 2300. So im on 1800 cals now plus im doing more cardio so closer to 1500 cals

I was going to make a thread about my own weight loss problems but I'll post here.

I have only been eating literally under 1500 calories per day for the past 2 months with me exercising 3 times a week doing weight lifting + cardio bike for 30 minutes @10 resistance but the weight barely moves, what is wrong with me?

Yes I have counted everything from the oil to all the ingredients I use to make the same food everyday, there is not any mistakes in this front and I'm a 26 year old man, I should be dropping weight, what on earth is holding me back?

Please anons.

weight, height, sex, age?

>I have only been eating literally under 1500 calories per day
How do you know? Have you logged that or are you guesstimating?

6ft, 271lb, male, 26

Logged it down to a tee, same food everyday: imgur.com/a/bV0cZ

>6ft, 271lb, male, 26
>1500kcal
>not loosing weight

Wow, you fucking broke the laws of thermodynamics!
Or maybe you did something wrong with calculating the calories. No sweets, no snacks, no soft drinks?
What do you do besides lifting and cardio? Work, study, ...?
Thyroid checked?

JUST LOL at cutting on anything below 1000 cals

1000 cals is the GOAT fastest cutting ever

The only soft drinks is in the pic which is pepsi max.

Study access course at the moment. I have Hypothyroidism if that makes any difference, I'm on 75g levothyroxine.

>20 unwritten gym rules you must follow
>doesn't post such rules
Fuck you, OP. You triggered my autismo.

1) Wipe It Down
After performing numerous sets the bench is bound to be covered in sweat, blood, and maybe even tears. Do the next guy a favor and pay it forward by wiping that thing down after use.

2) Walk Away
If there is some type of object sitting on or around a piece of equipment this is the international symbol for, "hey bro, this is taken." The individual has either a) gone to another area of the gym to do a superset, b) is getting water, or c) is using the restroom. Regardless of the reason follow the code and don’t use the equipment.

3) No Talking Midset
One of the worst things you can do to a fellow gym goer is talk to them midset while they are attempting to focus on getting the most out of every rep. Wait until that set is over before speaking your mind.

4) Leave the Headphone Guy Alone
Headphones do not only mean the individual enjoys music it also means they do not want to be bothered. Headphones on means the rest of the world is turned off for that person.

5) Put Weights Where They Belong
The most annoying thing at a gym is when you go to look for the 80 pound dumbbells before eventually finding them in the spot where the 25 pounders go. If weights are placed in the wrong position it creates a perpetual cycle of misplaced dumbbells. Put the weights where they belong.

6) Don't Hog the Weights
Hit most any gym in peak hours and you will know the struggle of not having a single dumbbell to work with. What’s worse is when one guy has all the weights -- 30 to 80 pounders surrounding him because he’s doing dropsets. Don’t be THAT guy.

7) Let Others Work In
A common courtesy to follow for your fellow brother in iron is to let them work in with you between sets. If at all possible help your fellow brother out by offering your spot while resting between sets.

[cont.]

>I have Hypothyroidism if that makes any difference, I'm on 75g levothyroxine.
Get checked again. Feeling tired, problems with hair and fingernails?

8) Wear Proper Footwear

The most cringing sight in the world is seeing a guy attempting to press 100-pound dumbbells in flip flops. Not only does this look stupid but the level of danger is unthinkable. Drop that weight on your foot and end up directly in the hospital.

9) Keep the Dryers to the Hands

These devices in the bathroom are called hand dryers for a reason … only use them for your hands. For whatever reason some guys think they can also dry other areas of their body with this equipment as well.

10) Don't Critique Others

Unless someone has a strong likelihood of hurting themselves or others, do not correct their form. Keep the focus on yourself to avoid any unwanted gym drama and/or potential embarrassment.

11) Don't Sing Out Loud

It doesn’t matter if you are Adele or Eminem avoid singing songs out loud as it will distract others from their workout. Sing in your head if you have to but the last thing I want to hear coming out of someone’s mouth at the gym is a poor rendition of my favorite song.

12) No Air Boxing

For some reason every gym has the one guy that loves to air box in between sets. Whether he is an actual boxer or not, he just should not do this. It is not an effective form of cardio and it succeeds in doing absolutely nothing. Plus you don’t want to accidentally throw a right hook into the bro next to you.

13) Don't Lift Heavy Without Spotter

Unless you want to be the meme that ends up all over Social Media 24 hours later make sure you have a spotter that will keep you from dying. If not you may get stuck on the bench with the barbell on your neck having to wiggle your way out from underneath it.

14) Don't Gawk at the Hotties

Whether you are eyeballing the girl in yoga pants or admiring the physique of a dude from afar either way it is cool to stare. The only person you need to be focusing on is yourself in the mirror.

[cont.]

You're counting wrong

15) Don't Keep Asking for Free Advice

A quick tip or question for a beginner is acceptable but if you are attempting to get a free training session from a seasoned lifter think again. Other people are at the gym to workout not to give unsolicited advice.

16) Stop Reminiscing

Nobody cares that you once benched 315 or half squatted 405 for 2.5 reps. There is no need to dig back into the good old days and brag about times past. Do the workout to the best of your ability and move forward.

17) Don't Use the Bench for Storage

If you are doing standing dumbbell curls don’t store your iPhone, towel, headphones, and water bottle on the bench. Open up the bench for others to use. You don’t want to be the root cause of people missing out on their gains.

18) Don't Mix at the Water Fountain

The nastiest sight in the world is old dried up protein powder remnants smeared all over the water fountain. Use your shaker away from the fountain with the lid tightened keeping people out of the line of fire.

19) It's Not a Social Event

Do not be one of those guys that does a single set of bicep curls then proceeds to talk to the nearest person for 40 minutes in front of the dumbbell rack. Do what you need to do at the gym and get out of the way.

20) Wear Deodorant

This may seem like simple common sense to many but there’s always the one stinker that refuses to properly deodorize himself. Let’s face it most gyms are smelly places but body odor just enhances the sensation making it ten times worse. If you don’t do it for yourself do it for those working out around you.

That's because your lifts suck

Feeling tired but no problems with hair or fingernails.

I had extreme fatigue a couple months ago that I got my doctor to up the dosage from 50 to 75mg and my latest blood work is normal in their eyes so they aren't willing to up it further.

Do you think this is the issue?

Straight up miscalculations on calorie intake. Either that or you're weighing yourself at different times throughout the day and so you're not even seeing the difference.

Sunday at 9am, I've linked images of the food I only eat and it comes up to 1,100 calories, including oil which I measure with teaspoon.

You're doing something wrong on your end. Even considering possible hormonal issues, it is literally impossible for you not to lose weight over that period of time at that much of a deficit.

I'll try and recalculate again but the only food I have is what you see in the images user, I can't make more calories out of that stuff.