Why all this hate on "gym thots"?

Why all this hate on "gym thots"?
Finally we managed to get hot and skimpy clothes into the mainstream and now you are angry that you have to look at beautiful bodys?

Is it because all of /r9k/ is suddenly migrating into Veeky Forums? The robots bring their spergy hate for women who never touched them.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15107437
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i made this thread yesterday but this feels like a troll thread whereas mine was serious. dont mind being surrounded by hot chicks.

>suddenly

Veeky Forums has always been a blue board variant of /r9k/.

Fair point. I just took a quick glance over at /r9k/ and yeah, it’s bad. They all seem to have gone prison gay on that board.

staring at gym thots is a highlight of gym for me

No it's because they blatantly missuse equipment and get in the way of people actually trying to improve themselves in an effort to get attention. I dont care about "gym that's" if they actually work out and make an effort to not being a faggot.

Because i'm not an autistic virgin and I go to the gym to workout, not drool over attention seeking women

seems pretty autistic to be easily distracted by other people being around you
have you ever been to a beach? you look if you want to, or don't

>/r9k/ is suddenly migrating into Veeky Forums
M8, that process started back in 2013

because they are stupid.

they do nonsense "excercise" that do nothing to them or even can strait hurt them
they dress to attract attention rather then functional
they focus on Instagraming themselves rather then on excerciese

nobody calls "gym thot" an intelligent girl.

and dont get me even start of how self-entitled and mean most of them are to others at gym

because oversexualization is one of the last traits of societal decay. Women should be more wholesome and many of these exercises, combined with their clothing go far beyond of what is necessary for fit related things. Well into the territory of whoredom.

>look at women
MYSOGONIST CREEP

>dont look at women
LOSER!!

Fuck Off.

My post seems to have been deleted. So here it is again:

Not like this. You probably didn't notice because it happend gradually. I wasn't on Veeky Forums for about a year and the amount of insecure women hating assburger posts is staggering.

It's meant to be serious. My english is just dogshit.

>oh no sosciety is going to collapse because women are wearing yoga pants!

Stay asleep

>and dont get me even start of how self-entitled and mean most of them are to others at gym
Fair point.
How have they treated you?

I mean I don’t care what they wear as long as they are at the gym to work hard like everyone else is. It doesn’t matter who they are if they are at the gym to fuck around then they are wasting everyone’s space and time.

[spoiler]but low key, why do they get mad when I stare, it’s not my fault you’re basically fucking naked[/spoiler]

I left for about 6 months and it’s definitely better now than it was then

No it's going to collapse because a growing amount of men can't compete in the dating market and as a result they become bitter and join retarded movements like the alt right.

> now you are angry that you have to look at beautiful bodys?

this is a board for gay people who are into lifting!!!
the straight lifting board is called /mlp/. you should go there!

I like it when they are hot and i can glance at them
Idont like it when they are too hot and i cant do nothing but stare at them like a creep
Cant focus like that, there are 2 ridiculously hot thots in my gym who sometimes go at the same time as i literally 10/10s for me

Please answer honestly: Do you browse /r9k/

But srs:
This doesn't make any sense. Are you saying that only men should be allowed to omprove their bodys at the gym?
Also: why dont the men who can't compete just either work out themselves or date girls that are in their level of attractiveness?

>but low key, why do they get mad when I stare, it’s not my fault you’re basically fucking naked
Because it's not your attention they want.
Basically, they want all the good parts of exposing flesh without all the bad parts
>but it's unreasonable
Not as long as they can get away with it, which is almost invariably

Who cares what other people are doing? If some slut in spandex is ruining your workout you need to find a gym with more equipment.

But we all know "misuse of equipment" is just a thinly veiled reason you throw out there when we all know the real reason you're mad is that girls don't touch your penis.

So basically you are angry because they don't think you are hot?
Fucking beta.

Because women belong in the kitchen or having babies

>shut up you virgin!! t. roastie
like pottery

I love it, I never get bothered by them and when idont dress like trash (worn old t shirts and sweats/old joggers) they are nice Nd even give me occasional looks

It's because they're looking for attention, just not from anyone on this board

Thats because you are not a beta cuck like all those other crybabies in this thread

They do that with everybody... It's to get attention. They give you a look and a smile when they catch you staring because they know they got you around their finger. That doesn't mean they want to fuck you or even like you, in fact to her you're just a source of attention to reinforce her narcissism. This guy looks at me it means i'm hot.

The last part of this post is the key.

Not that guy, but the problem is with your last statement. More and more women increasingly do not want to date someone within their level of attractiveness. The value of just your average chubby woman has been artificially inflated by social media. Even some average chubby spic thinks they deserve pic related. But this is the fault of the countless betas treating them like gods on instagram

I'm not angry tho, I'm just explaining to him how that works.
And I don't even have experience of being glared at because of my staring for that matter, because I get my workouts at my basketball club's gym. I'd rather like to have some booty to look at while I lift, but the girl teams come in on different days.

Ugly girls want hot guys but hot guys want (and get) hot girls.
So who fucks the ugly girls?

I think the problem here is that ugly guys want hot girls and ugly girls want hot guys.
In a relationship of two ugly/average people, everybody thinks they had to settle. So everybody is unhappy.
I don't really see how yoga pants have any part in this.

>Finally (((we))) managed to get hot and skimpy clothes into the mainstream

Ok, so they are angry because the "thots" don't think they are hot

That's fine, I don't want to fuck every girl who checks me out,I go into the gym in sweats, cut off band shirts and headbands and Deadlift I'm socks lmao I could give a fuck less whether or not my interactions are momentary shallow exchanges of glances I like to look at beautiful creatures and going,to the gym and getting to look at gym thots while I lift is great I can look and leave it at that because I'm not autistic.

Tl;Dr gym thots are nice to look at and it really isn't that deep bro.

i love gym thots

who else than a bunch of skimpy whores to witness my transition from human to a god

We as in the male population. We came a long way from not being allowed to see their wrists and ancles.
Next step is to free the nipple.

user, female nudity has been coming and going pretty much every other decade. Let's not act as if there's anything new at work here, we aren't even close to peak nudity.
Speaking of nipples, empire fashion in pic related.

>I dont care about "gym that's" if they actually work out and make an effort to not being a faggot.

literal autism

>and dont get me even start of how self-entitled and mean most of them are to others at gym
who hurt you my dude

Are you serious?
They should have tought this in school.
I still argue that the yoga pants is the most revealing mainstream legwear worn by women throughout history.

This, it's not much different than how it always was. I don't see any guy dating a girl far below his level of physical attractiveness.

nice samefagging

can we stop using the term thot. It's really fucking retarded. Just call them sluts.

Men used to wear leggings with overcoat and cod peices and have you seen the clothes native Americans and South American natives wore? Egyptian high burns tended to wear revealing things you're just fucking dumb. Also, did you get rejected by the gym crush you secretly had for years and get absolutely destroyed or were you raised by sewer conservatives

>Are you serious?
Yeahh.
>the most revealing
The most form fitting, most likely yes.
The most revealing would depend on one's stance on transparency, because one would argue that seeing pussy and nipples through diaphanous gowns to be more revealing than yoga pants.
I'll agree that's subjective tho.

Why would you think it's samefagging?

put a girl in front of a girl who is in better shape and the first one will think "How dare she look better than me, I'll destroy her in any way possible."

put a guy in front of another who is in better shape and he will think "Wow, I want to be where he is. I must work harder to conquer myself."

Eat shit faggot

because they only look good in photo-shoots

your average whores are ugly as sin

>Also, did you get rejected by the gym crush you secretly had for years and get absolutely destroyed or were you raised by sewer conservatives
Dude chill I am pro yoga pants.

>diaphanous gowns
Where their pussys and ass really visible in those?
If yes they absolutley beat yoga pants (except cheap sheer ones where you can somtimes even see their anus if they bend over)
Where/ when were diaphanous gowns in the mainstream?

>Where/ when were diaphanous gowns in the mainstream?
Revolutionary France (also most of the 19th, but decreasingly so). They also spread to the rest of the continent, but they were more high fashion than mainstream outside of France. I mean, you could call it mainstream among middle class and above frenchwomen, but you'd have to restrict it to high class (if raffish) sets in England.

Thanks a lot.
I can't believe that I learnd something about historic female fashion on Veeky Forums.

Oh I enjoy it for sure. But that's just my instinct. Doesn't mean that rationaly I don't agree with

anyone who is interested in getting chicks into skimpy clothes and complain that other people are "gay" are pretty fucking stupid people. I go to the gym to lift weights, not to look at girls or beat off. I will go home and look at naked chicks all I want, but not at the gym.

seems like you are socially akward

where to find pants like these? any brands?

also interested.
Gonna show off the gf

strawpoll.me/15107437

>who fucks the ugly girls?
The hot guys fuck all of them. How you haven't realized that average girls would rather share a top tier guy than settle for a beta is beyond me. The entire construct of monogamy is centered around trying to restrain this instinct so betas will have an incentive to acquire resources for the society

hehe same

Chezuz that pelvic tilt. I'm getting sacral pains just looking at her

No more than anyone else here

Only virgins need society to be that degenerate, just to see the nude female form, piss off.

It's Gaius Julius dumbass.

Non of them hurt me, I am thick skinned, I just won't like someone who is dick/toht to others, it is not personal.

By "mean" I did not meant that they won't fuck me, first of all I would not fuck them. What I meant is
> They are inconsiderate to others, that can be seen on their every move, occupying the equipment unnecessary long and so on...
> When they see someone new at gym finally doing something they straight make fun of them, or anyone they can for that matter, because they are so insecure, and only way they know of rising themselves up is by putting others down. They are literally mentally stuck in high school.
> They see themself as center of universe. They also unironically think that they better that anyone else there, that they are only one who is normal person at the gym, and everyone else is meathead or loser.
etc...

There are also normal girls at gyms. But you would not notice them because you would not notice them.

That is a lot quite like it, but it is mostly only stupid girls who think like that. Smart, or even normal ones typically don't.

>degenerate whores are a good thing
You've got all the foresight of a nigger

Are you some kind of tumblr asexual? I have no idea how someone can see a hot chick bending over and only think to themselves "REE THEY'RE USING THE EQUIPMENT WRONG GET OOOOUUUTTT"

Hypergamy m8.

Don't get me wrong. I pretty leftie, and 90% of redpill and MGTOW shit is for autistic losers. But I think its a pretty self-evident fact that young women are very choosy because they have the pick of the litter.

So yeah, when you get athletic 9/10 women wearing skimpy clothes and makeup ASKING for attention at the gym but you have 0% chance of bothering, and even if you look at them occassionally you'll get called out as a "creep" then its kind of annoying. Its fucking agony going to the gym to just chill, sweat, and work out my energy and then seeing like a dozen 17 year old gym THOTs acting retarded.

>leftie

It's because they're obnoxious and distracting.

>polcuck

>asexual
No. Imagine going to the store and some dude is just standing there in the way. You need to go around him while he sniffs cans like he can smell something. He then drops the can picks up another one and starts sniffing. Hes just in the way, wasting his, the employee's who has to pick up, and my time. He does this every day when you go in to actually shop. If you tell him anything he will try and get you kicked out of the store.