The average height of Veeky Forums

daily reminder that Veeky Forums is for tall men
fuck off, manlets
the absolute cutoff for Veeky Forums is 5'10'' and 5'10'' is still a manlet status in this community

strawpoll.me/15099296

>cutoff for Veeky Forums is 5'10''
>i'm 5'9"
god damn it so close, well it's been nice knowing you guys

>Over 100 5'7 or under turbomanlets

These are the people giving you advice

Yeah, I don't buy these results at all. I'm absolutely 5'10" and I'm probably taller than 90% of guys (in the freeweight section) of any globogym I've been to, or powerlifting gym I'm at now. Most lifters have Napoleon complex that led them to compensate by lifting. Hell, just in the general public, I'm taller than probably 75% of guys even though probably 75% of guys claim to be 6'+. Stupid fucking height inflation, so now I have to lie and be like 6'1"-2" just to not look like a midget because women are sick of getting 5'11" guys that are shorter than them.

>5'7''
>turbomanlet

try again

Turbomanlet detected

half the people saying 6 are 5'11

no way in hell 5'7'' man is treated as a turbomanlet IRL
it's just the shorter side of the average height

t. manlets

Daily reminder that traps vote as women and women will vote in gender neutral polls unless instructed not to.

remember to take into account all the actual fucking liars

>comparing yourself to average rather than the top 10 percent

Congratulations, you're slightly worse than mediocre.

>Be 188cm
>Work is issuing IDs that include height, hair colour tattoos ect. all self reported
>Write my height as 192cm
>Tell people I'm 6'4 and use work ID as "proof"

Who else here /devilish/?

Where the fuck do you live, India? 5'7" is considered gigaturbomanlet in Europe

Even like government issued ID's don't measure or weight you or anything. I've also never tried lying. I'd imagine you could get away with 5% of a height difference, so I could add like 4" and not get called out on it. I wonder what they do when you are just waaay the fuck off though, like trying to claim a foot taller.

the average height for latin countries is about 5'7'' to 5'8,5''

the average height for uk is 5'9'' and it for snowniggers is 5'10'' to 5'11''

the tallest nation in europe that is netherlands has the average height for a male of 6'

try again, you delusional idiot

this dude speaks the truth

I’m a legit barefoot 6 foot 2 and I can count on my fingertips the number of guys I’ve met taller than me or as tall lol. It’s always weird because you’re used to towering over everyone and there is a HUGE difference between me and a 5’10 guy so all girls think I’m 6’4 lol.

>insecurities

Yeah my man the 5’4 avg height in India is just a fucking meme. The avg is brought down by south Indians and distant villages where they don’t get enough food. I’m 5’7 and live in the capital and am an official manlet. Don’t get that much shit for it as in the US maybe but most girls go for 6ft guys here too

POO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

shut up nigger

Just like dicks, you can remove 2 inches from any self reported height survey.

>Korea 3,7
>Japan 5.1

Samurai wars explained

169cm here. I grew 3cm in the last 3 months
ama

that honestly cant be right

don't lie, my poo man
i'm 5'10'' and have been to the capital in your country once, from which experience i can tell you that at 5'10 you're taller than most of men there

It is, medically measured is always much smaller

Yeah because 5’10 and 5’7 is the same height! Are you retarded?

smaller?!

>5'10"
>taller than 90% of guys

Taller than 90% that lift, yes. There are plenty of lanklets taller than me out on the cardio machines though.

if 5'7'' was considered to be a manlet status then the average height would be supposed to be at least 5'9'' or even 5'10''

Pajeet, my son

>claim 6'2"
>actually only 6'1+3/4"
SSSSSSOMEBODY SSSSTOP MEEEEEEEE

why the fuck do people lie on a fucking anonymous website?